Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: ECO at Bedok South near Tanah Merah MRT (FEO)

if this the view from bedok court... eco?

u can take a photo from Vista8 HDB
    Ride at your own risk !!!

then quite certain higher floor units will have seaview!! n not jkust the pocket type!

oh I think I said too early. bedok court also got 17 storey block...

Why do you cut thru private estate? it is longer distance thru Jln Limau Katsuri and Bedok Rise and more strenuos too bcoz you have to climb the hill.

Just walk down Bedok South Ave 3 (approx 150m) and turn right on New Upper Changi Road(approx 150m)..... 12mins?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Horse
    Just came back from a walk!
    From tanah merah mrt walk to Eco, cut thru via private estate to main road bedok south is 12 mins based on moderate speed.
    From tanah merah mrt walk to Optima near katong flora is 3 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Why do you cut thru private estate? it is longer distance thru Jln Limau Katsuri and Bedok Rise and more strenuos too bcoz you have to climb the hill.

Just walk down Bedok South Ave 3 (approx 150m) and turn right on New Upper Changi Road(approx 150m)..... 12mins?
    I have actually tried both routes,conclusion is... if you want to shed some pounds,yes the route that yellow horse took is ideal.

But if you r a lady walking on high heels even on your suggested route, wish her all the best la.. its still a long walk and cant imagine walking under the hot sun.By then make up melted liao...

Personally,i'd still prefer the projects over the other side

Eco within one km of temasek primary, so pls not everyday talk abt distance to mrt only and it is definitely more quiet

is there a bus stop nearby the main entrance? think so right. one or two stops will reach tm mrt doorstep liao.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    is there a bus stop nearby the main entrance? think so right. one or two stops will reach tm mrt doorstep liao.

Exactly,but some expert here says its very near to walk le...how to compare to other projects that is only 1.5mins walks to mrt?

Optima owners should pray that Feo not selling below their already inflated 1445psf, not good to criticize ECO, both are mass market lah

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888
    Exactly,but some expert here says its very near to walk le...how to compare to other projects that is only 1.5mins walks to mrt?
    a. optima face landed/nursery high flr
    b. eco face sea view high flr

which u choose?

if i working adult A.
    if i retiree B.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Optima owners should pray that Feo not selling below their already inflated 1445psf, not good to criticize ECO, both are mass market lah
    Heard from agent ECO might be selling above 1400psf or more for higher floor

which u choose?

if i working adult A.
    if i retiree B.
    Yeah, each project has pros/cons ... u see most ppl who buy Archipelago are retirees and rich angmoh family

who buys Sky Habitat hah??

which u choose?

if i working adult A.
    if i retiree B.
    For me anytime will choose A. More so when I retire..
    I don't c the plus point having seaview during your sunset days.i'd rather be near mrt anytime, also at old age tired to walk that far also

For me anytime will choose A. More so when I retire..
    I don't c the plus point having seaview during your sunset days.i'd rather be near mrt anytime, as old age tired to walk that far also
    ello. pple retire @ 50yo these days...

ello. pple retire @ 50yo these days...
    agreee, some may. but u mean ppl retire from age 50 to 55 only? the healthier ones life span can be up to 90 le...by then u lao kok kok lo

Seaview or golf course vuew also means unblocked fresh air, Eco definitely in a greener and more serene part of bedok south

Townhouse will sell like hot cakes, if not because of bedok court blocking, there will be sky garden

Seaview... Not very important to me. If I want seaview, I'll take district 15, and it's mostly freehold!
    Closer to mrt would be my best bet. If Eco is cheaper, and I cannot find a choice unit in Optima.. Eco is worth considering

Seaview or golf course vuew also means unblocked fresh air, Eco definitely in a greener and more serene part of bedok south

Townhouse will sell like hot cakes, if not because of bedok court blocking, there will be sky garden

each and everyone's criteria is different ba.maybe its the man made greenery that appeals to some.

well,its a matter of time the forested area will be develop into housing also.

If want convenience bedok resi best, take a lift down is your cedele or coffee bean. Go to vista 8 hdb and take a look at the view towards south east it is really quite nice with golf course

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Horse
    Seaview... Not very important to me. If I want seaview, I'll take district 15, and it's mostly freehold!
    Closer to mrt would be my best bet. If Eco is cheaper, and I cannot find a choice unit in Optima.. Eco is worth considering
    District 15 sea view where got 1500psf?

Costa Del Sol ...probably around 15th floor

trees there are tall vs bedok south side... I just checked glancing from my 20 storey

No one went for the changi city pt roadshow on sat to find out more about Eco?

I visited someone whom use to stay in this project on the 28th floor, either blk 78 or 76 (can't remember), the view is simply and really Fantastical...

Costa Del Sol ...probably around 15th floor

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    No one went for the changi city pt roadshow on sat to find out more about Eco?
    Ya... anyone went for the event, i was back to the office working, so miss the roadshow/briefing stuff... anyone?

Tanah Merah Kechil site closing today, so I think this week we will hear who is the highest bidder. Likely FEO will be using this tender price as a benchmark for Eco.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Tanah Merah Kechil site closing today, so I think this week we will hear who is the highest bidder. Likely FEO will be using this tender price as a benchmark for Eco.
    I think FEO (and their partners) will likely be bidding this land as well, and beat the competitors like mad in terms of tender price. They will then control ECO prices and later just have to price the new project the same/higher... and people still buy lor.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    I think FEO (and their partners) will likely be bidding this land as well, and beat the competitors like mad in terms of tender price. They will then control ECO prices and later just have to price the new project the same/higher... and people still buy lor.

With FEO coming in, all tanah merah owner Huatt ah !!!

With FEO coming in, all tanah merah owner Huatt ah !!!
    Fragrance and World Class won instead. More MM coming your way. Outbidded FEO by more than $50m