Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: YOUNG INVESTORS

dreaming a dream

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    it just struck me. that's why bring up this old post.

do you think NS men are partially subsidising the government ?

it reminds me of the way plantation companies ask workers to subsidise the companies
    in remote areas, food supplies are hard to come buy and/or companies forbid outsiders to sell inside the plantations. the companies set up canteen or grocery stores to supply food to the workers. of course the supplies are sold at cost + markup. the markup help reduce cost of the plantations.
    easiest to sell is cigarettes.

quite a number also the workers to provide their their own harvesting equipment, PPE etc. if workers don't have, company will supply them and deduct from their salary.

similarly for ns, the army rent out the stalls and sell supplies. If you buy camouflage paint, you are paying the government to be tortured.
    all NS men are given SAF credits that can be used at e-marts... so garmen never ask sgeans to subsidize them lar.

but hor, we subsidize the army market agents at golden mile. lol.. i used to always buy from there as lazy to go down army camp to buy the barang barang.

Default Re: YOUNG INVESTORS

Real estate investment is often an excellent investment if you're taking the time to teach yourself about the method and therefore the best ways to urge great returns. However, most of the people who have an interest in buying rental properties or the best real estate property land as an investment never do so.The sooner you get into the important estate game, the earlier you'll succeed. Rental properties build equity over time and therefore the longer they need to understand, the larger your portfolio is going to be. After all, passive income is vital to life-long wealth.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415