Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: eCO @ Bedok South Ave 3 (Tanah Merah MRT) Developed By Far East Organization, Frasers

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    The site plan is quite good what ... you must understand the townhouse is only 3-storey high, the purpose is such that the rest of high rise can have seaview or golf-course view ... basically it is optimized such that as many units in this development is facing east or south-east where the golf course is
    I'll pass on developments with townhouses. Take up too much space that will otherwise be for communal space. Wait for ura ruling to kick in.

Senior

User Info Menu

OMG 742 units on that SMALL piece of land should be called "Sardine Gardens"

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Foreigner can still buy townhouses in existing projects and projects approved before april 2012.
    Ura only banned new supply of townhouses in new projects approved after 3april2012
    Bro, thks for the update. I forget that feo got this plot in feb.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Bro, thks for the update. I forget that feo got this plot in feb.
    really fast, within 4 mths they out the plans. usual gestation period is like 8-9 mths by today standards.

Music of the night

User Info Menu

# of units vs site area better than Caspian what ... what is there to complain??

Caspian sits on a 99-year leasehold site area of approximately 237000 sq ft. The plot can yield 712 units.

This plot is > 300k sqft leh

And Double Bay Residences in Simei is 646 units on 340k sqft but huge MSCP

ATT is 300ksqft but 882 units

Waterbank 616 units 185ksqft land (but 19 storey) with MSCP some more
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 28th June 2012 at 08:54 AM.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    # of units vs site area better than Caspian what ... what is there to complain??

Caspian sits on a 99-year leasehold site area of approximately 237000 sq ft. The plot can yield 712 units.

This plot is > 300k sqft leh

And Double Bay Residences in Simei is 646 units on 340k sqft but huge MSCP

ATT is 300ksqft but 882 units

Waterbank 616 units 185ksqft land (but 19 storey) with MSCP some more
    So that make Archi w 490K sqft and 577 units a good buy?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    OMG 742 units on that SMALL piece of land should be called "Sardine Gardens"
    I agree the look sardinish. Hehehe. I'm wondering if most of the blocks view will b block by Bedok court.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    I agree the look sardinish. Hehehe. I'm wondering if most of the blocks view will b block by Bedok court.
    bedok court residents going to curse..all the view openess gone...hopefully the new condo will bring up price of bedok court but i have my doubts...

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    bedok court residents going to curse..all the view openess gone...hopefully the new condo will bring up price of bedok court but i have my doubts...
    I think BC going enbloc is a highly possibility. BC units are huge by today standards!

Junior

User Info Menu

Agree. Its horrible. Look at those "narrow waterway" slanting at strange angles. Is there even space to walk in the communal areas? The townhouses take up so much space. Seriously, this is more cramped than HDB flats and I wonder if air can flow even in communal areas.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Site layout failed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast