Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 57 @ Kovan

Default 57 @ Kovan

Anyone has any views on this project.. super small only 10 units...

Both 57@ Kovan and Sanctuary @813 are by the same developer. Very congested land area. Not facing the main road with a small road in. Swimming pool is a top floor. Location is decent. 5 mins to Kovan and a string a amenities! Parking spaces for friends and relatives will be very limited coz Kovan road is always congested. No complaints if you can tahan the small land area! The maintenance fee might be quite high but I can't confirm that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Both 57@ Kovan and Sanctuary @813 are by the same developer. Very congested land area. Not facing the main road with a small road in. Swimming pool is a top floor. Location is decent. 5 mins to Kovan and a string a amenities! Parking spaces for friends and relatives will be very limited coz Kovan road is always congested. No complaints if you can tahan the small land area! The maintenance fee might be quite high but I can't confirm that!!!
    thanks bro.. u expert in d19!

juz called a pretty agent christina chong.. this devt has no facilities apart from carpark! no pool no bbq no nothing... ground floor unit has a ceiling height exceed 6m! wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh

juz called a pretty agent christina chong.. this devt has no facilities apart from carpark! no pool no bbq no nothing... ground floor unit has a ceiling height exceed 6m! wow...
    No diff from staying in a HDB. Juz a lot more smaller n expensive.

Maybe maintenance fees lowered. Not necessarily a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    No diff from staying in a HDB. Juz a lot more smaller n expensive.
    haha... actually makes sense.. but 6m ceiling height damn tempting.

haha... actually makes sense.. but 6m ceiling height damn tempting.
    You want to build a loft area???

You want to build a loft area???
    lol.. considering such a small devt.. think shld be pretty flexible in terms of covered space?

6 meter can renovate and add maisonettes deck. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    6 meter can renovate and add maisonettes deck. Nice
    just visited it... boy was it impressive. there's a reverse duplex for the mbr (steps down from living room and common rooms). but question is: how does 1 clean the windows??

it has the most efficient use of space i've seen. no planters, no bay windows, no big balcony... but one of the blocks is so close to the landed beside i can practically spit into their backyard.. imagine the neibor is a foul tempered person, die liao... will throw stones into your house and break every window.

just visited it... boy was it impressive. there's a reverse duplex for the mbr (steps down from living room and common rooms). but question is: how does 1 clean the windows??

it has the most efficient use of space i've seen. no planters, no bay windows, no big balcony... but one of the blocks is so close to the landed beside i can practically spit into their backyard.. imagine the neibor is a foul tempered person, die liao... will throw stones into your house and break every window.
    For small plot. Area planning is very importance...
    U seems to like small development...or area at d 19?

Just curious ...

Nice description. Spacious on the inside. Its just the outside that is a little cramp... and unless you don't need the gym, pool, then this project should fit nicely...

For small plot. Area planning is very importance...
    U seems to like small development...or area at d 19?

Just curious ...
    Actually me like smaller devts cos it's more 'exclusive' as I do value peace and quiet. Nice to have a place to go home to that's not crowded and cramped with loads of pple. Me shy mah.. Haha.

But d19 is more by choice cos I'm quite conservative with my budget. Typical singkie Loh. Ai pi ai ci ai tua Liap nee. Lol.. Not enough budget to venture to prime areas not intention to move to far flung districts like Pasir ris or bukit batik or sembawang. Also looking at telok kurau area but prices not cheap also. Sigh... Me beggar lah so can't be choosy.

Nice description. Spacious on the inside. Its just the outside that is a little cramp... and unless you don't need the gym, pool, then this project should fit nicely...
    Yah if only they managed to acquire the adjacent old landed (looks in desperate need to be rebuilt).. Then they might have been able to do up some simple facilities like a small pool and gym. Plus some breathing space from neiboring landed..

But I do value some facilities after all. Pool for my kids and gym so I can pass my ippt! Lol. So in the end this project is a no go for me.

Never check out Fiorenza, iSuites@Tani, Residence Botanique?

Yah if only they managed to acquire the adjacent old landed (looks in desperate need to be rebuilt).. Then they might have been able to do up some simple facilities like a small pool and gym. Plus some breathing space from neiboring landed..

But I do value some facilities after all. Pool for my kids and gym so I can pass my ippt! Lol. So in the end this project is a no go for me.
    Would you consider getting an old condo instead? Reno might require liquid cash though!!!

Actually me like smaller devts cos it's more 'exclusive' as I do value peace and quiet. Nice to have a place to go home to that's not crowded and cramped with loads of pple. Me shy mah.. Haha.

But d19 is more by choice cos I'm quite conservative with my budget. Typical singkie Loh. Ai pi ai ci ai tua Liap nee. Lol.. Not enough budget to venture to prime areas not intention to move to far flung districts like Pasir ris or bukit batik or sembawang. Also looking at telok kurau area but prices not cheap also. Sigh... Me beggar lah so can't be choosy.
    yea. Smaller unit , more exclusive and resident More cohorsive
    and civic minded, except have to pay abit more premium for that...

I think is ai Pi ai ci ai koon lor bi(near road side)...

juz called a pretty agent christina chong.. wow...
    Her photo looks hot! Hehe. You met her yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    Never check out Fiorenza, iSuites@Tani, Residence Botanique?
    yeah, going to check out fiorenza this week too.

i'm looking for units above 1300 sqft (but below 1.65mil)... hence isuites and residence botanique not suitable.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Her photo looks hot! Hehe. You met her yet?
    exactly. sweet voice too... haha.

but no lar.. din get to meet her. juz went down direct yday (was quite last min) cos developer said free for all.

Would you consider getting an old condo instead? Reno might require liquid cash though!!!
    yah, that's the headache.. hence am only considering resale condos that's at most 3 years old (so no need do major reno).

yea. Smaller unit , more exclusive and resident More cohorsive
    and civic minded, except have to pay abit more premium for that...

I think is ai Pi ai ci ai koon lor bi(near road side)...
    actually no need road side.. abit away from roads or transport services also can (better actually cos normally dun attract convenience premium). my 2 kids still very young (3yrs and less than 1 yr old) hence no need take public transport also.

yah, that's the headache.. hence am only considering resale condos that's at most 3 years old (so no need do major reno).
    I was looking at Kovan area about a month back when I thought I wanna upgrade :P Did you consider Simon Road or Jansen Road area? There are some 999 or FH that are quite ok:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...gow-residences
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...idences-jansen

I was actually very interested in the 999 cluster houses (Sovereign@Simon, Top Residences, Marlene Ville) but they are a bit of a stretch for me.
    lwl

actually no need road side.. abit away from roads or transport services also can (better actually cos normally dun attract convenience premium). my 2 kids still very young (3yrs and less than 1 yr old) hence no need take public transport also.
    Too near road side not too ideal also....

Too near road side not too ideal also....
    exactly.. so prefer something like la dolce. near but not so near..

Quote Originally Posted by limwl27
    I was looking at Kovan area about a month back when I thought I wanna upgrade :P Did you consider Simon Road or Jansen Road area? There are some 999 or FH that are quite ok:

I was actually very interested in the 999 cluster houses (Sovereign@Simon, Top Residences, Marlene Ville) but they are a bit of a stretch for me.
    yeah i saw a legend@jansen posting previously (Cluster house). contacted the agent but buyer quite insistent on pricing.. plus it's developed by fragrance u noe...

thanks for the 2 links.. glasgow too ex for me. and residences jansen abit too old (top 2007 i think?).

exactly. sweet voice too... haha.
    I always like to be served by attractive agents but wifey always make sure the opposite.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    I always like to be served by attractive agents but wifey always make sure the opposite.

Then ask your wife to be serve by handsome guys lah so both of you are FAIR and you can enjoy being serve by attractive agents....

Quote Originally Posted by limwl27

These 2 dev quite ok but residents there a bit funny. All park outside the main road and driving through this road is quite an event

Quote Originally Posted by ocean80

Then ask your wife to be serve by handsome guys lah so both of you are FAIR and you can enjoy being serve by attractive agents....
    Hahaha. Sour grapes. Are you a property agent?