Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Centros - Punggol Central (D19, 99 years LH, Wee Hur)

what is the quantum or psf for 1br pool facing low floor?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    what is the quantum or psf for 1br pool facing low floor?
    About 10k more than non pool facing

Looks like market can still absorb the onslaught of supply in northeast. Another EC site coming up. Never ending.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Just went to kaypoh. Not crowded today. Agent say almost 80% sold.
    3BR premium stacks 10 & 17 to be released, 1.05m on average

2BR left two 4th flr units - non pool facing $746k. 15th flr non pool facing costs about $790k

1BR pool facing all sold, non pool facing mostly unsold. Price range 550k-590k for non pool facing 1BR

Rooms are quite small, incl master room. But it's standard nowadays I guess. In my opinion, 3BR compact for home stay is a no-no. No place to store barang barang. End up one bedroom used as store.
    thx, bro. very detail and helpful

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    About 10k more than non pool facing
    thanks ... 1br face outside will be sold out soon too ... I already said 550k is the sweet spot, 8RS 1br now > 600k

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    LOL you must be vested.

I like Punggol but I won't invest there, that's all
    Stand aside and watch. There's all you do. Keep doing just that.

Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep
    WT during preview went as low as $900+psf, marble flooring and all appliances were provided for.
    Precisely. Good deal as well!

Parc Centros likely the last near-MRT project in Punggol. For those who love Punggol like bro Mantrix, and have the dough, seriously consider it. It's attractively priced for that kind of proximity. Ahem, not an agent.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/prem...on-strong-pull

Published July 23, 2012

Over 60% of Parc Centros sold; location a strong pull

By Kalpana Rashiwala

Parc Centros: The project's three- and four-bedders were the fastest to move - WEE HUR

PARC Centros blazed the trail in private homes sales last week.

More than 370 of the condominium project's 618 units are said to have found buyers. This means that that over 60 per cent of the 99-year leasehold project, released at a $950 psf average price last week, has been taken up.

Word on the ground is that unlike typical mass-market condo launches, it was the project's three- and four-bedders which were the fastest to move - whereas one-bedders have been selling at a slower pace.

The 16-storey condo has one to five-bedroom units in addition to penthouses. Absolute prices start from $550,000 for a one-bedroom apartment. Two bedders are priced from $750,000, while three and four bedders start from $880,000 and $1.22 million respectively.

Market watchers attribute Parc Centros' strong sales to the current popularity of Punggol, especially the project's proximity to the MRT station and future shopping facilities (at the upcoming Waterway Point mall). Most importantly, Parc Centros' $950 psf average price is considered relatively attractive compared with the Watertown condo, which was released in January achieving a median price of $1,169 psf in the initial month, quickly rising to $1,341 psf the following month. As at end-June, 943 of the Watertown's 992 homes had been sold, according to developer sales data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

However, Watertown comprises mostly one and two-bedders, and typically smaller units sell at higher psf prices. Watertown and Waterway Point are being developed by a Far East Organization, Frasers Centrepoint and Sekisui House joint venture. Parc Centros is being developed by construction and property group Wee Hur Holdings.

Meanwhile at Flora Drive in the Upper Changi Road vicinity, Koh Brothers is said to have sold more than 170 units at its Parc Olympia condo project as at early yesterday evening. The project has been on the market for over a week.

Koh Brothers released 234 of the project's 486 units in two stages the previous week - 118 units on July 12 at an average price of $820 psf after a 16 per cent early-bird discount, followed by 116 units released on July 15 with the discount clipped to 15 per cent.

Parc Olympia, which will be developed next to the Japanese School, has six blocks of eight storeys and two seven-storey blocks. Meanwhile, United Industrial Corporation has begun selling its 99-year leasehold V on Shenton condo on the former UIC Building site at Shenton Way since Friday to business associates, ex-tenants and minority owners of the site and VIPs.

As at yesterday evening, 90-plus units are said to have been sold out of about 130 released on 10 levels (anywhere from the 17th to 46th floors of the 54-level project). The average price is around $2,200 psf. UIC has closed the showflat, which is at The Gateway on Beach Road, and is expected to re-open it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    Next one that is close to Punggol MRT is the new EC by Qingjian.

Since it is an EC, the pool of buyers will be limited to those who qualify for EC, but the sales for this upcoming EC should still be good (given the good performance of all ECs in Punggol launched so far).
    price will be >$800 psf?

Next one that is close to Punggol MRT is the new EC by Qingjian.

Since it is an EC, the pool of buyers will be limited to those who qualify for EC, but the sales for this upcoming EC should still be good (given the good performance of all ECs in Punggol launched so far).
    Prive or Twin Waterfalls are about 6 min walk to MRT.

The new EC is not as close- Punggol "central" yes, but walk takes at least 10 min.

Developer- Prive- NTUC. Twin waterfalls-Frasers. Upcoming one-Qingjian.

I think pricing should be in 700-800 psf range.

Quote Originally Posted by rabid
    Prive or Twin Waterfalls are about 6 min walk to MRT.

The new EC is not as close- Punggol "central" yes, but walk takes at least 10 min.

Developer- Prive- NTUC. Twin waterfalls-Frasers. Upcoming one-Qingjian.

I think pricing should be in 700-800 psf range.
    Yes, the new EC would be further away, though a 10 minute to 15 minute walk is still acceptable (at least for me).

There will be at least 2 more ECs in the future in Punggol if I am not mistaken - 1 south of Twin Waterfalls (besides TPE) and one close to Flo Residence.

does any1 know the actual and forecast population of Punggol for next 5 yrs?

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    does any1 know the actual and forecast population of Punggol for next 5 yrs?
    A lot... Gonna to be the next Tampines but w better planning.

Still got space to build commercial hub meh? lol

English Tampines
    Chinese 淡滨尼
    – Pinyin Dānbīnní
    Malay Tampines
    Tamil தெம்பினிஸ்
    Total area 12 kmē
    Residential area 5 kmē
    Population 216,100
    Dwelling units 61,485
    Projected ultimate 83,000

Punggol
    Total area: 9.57 kmē
    Residential area: 4.74 kmē
    Dwelling units: 16,017[1]
    Projected ultimate: 96,000
    Population: 51,700 (31 March 2006
    Last edited by yjcai; 23-07-12 at 19:45.
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    would the peeps who bought ATT and WT be giving themselves a double face palm?
    definitely not my 2 br ATT with pool view at high floor is already cheaper than the starting price of 2 br Parc Centros.

Yes, the new EC would be further away, though a 10 minute to 15 minute walk is still acceptable (at least for me).

There will be at least 2 more ECs in the future in Punggol if I am not mistaken - 1 south of Twin Waterfalls (besides TPE) and one close to Flo Residence.

yes. the site south of twinwaterfalls will be hot.

my opinion is that prive and twinwaterfalls are the two best EC sites in punggol. with twin waterfalls having the advantage of nicer landscaping and proximity to expressway.

Quote Originally Posted by toufu
    definitely not my 2 br ATT with pool view at high floor is already cheaper than the starting price of 2 br Parc Centros.
    yes, wt's 1 bedder and att's 2 bedder are much better than parc centros

Quote Originally Posted by rabid
    proximity to expressway.
    Too near expressway will be very noisy for whole day!

Wee Hur DAMN LUCKY, if they delay launch by one week, and everybody see tomorrow ST big big bearish news sure cannot sell so well, the timing is SUPER

IT IS THE END TO SPAIN

DAX plunged 4%, Dow plunged 3%, Greek plunged 7%

Spain Bans Short-Selling for Three Months, Possibly Longer
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 23-07-12 at 21:54.

What is happening to spain? How can it impact Singapore market then?

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov
    Parc Centros likely the last near-MRT project in Punggol. For those who love Punggol like bro Mantrix, and have the dough, seriously consider it. It's attractively priced for that kind of proximity. Ahem, not an agent.
    Agree that proximity to MRT and amenities is really key. It's not about resale value. Speaking from experience, it's about your own time saved. No need to take feeder bus/LRT, drive out to buy food/groceries. Over your lifetime, it's a lot of time/effort saved to do other things. Frankly, if I dun have money to buy a condo near MRT/amenities, I would rather buy a HDB than buy a condo near nothing. Me also not agent

Wee Hur DAMN LUCKY, if they delay launch by one week, and everybody see tomorrow ST big big bearish news sure cannot sell so well, the timing is SUPER

IT IS THE END TO SPAIN

Will they be the new champion for returned units

Quote Originally Posted by toufu
    really? Glad to hear that!

But then why did Wee Hur chairman say that they bought the land 13% cheaper which translates into cheaper prices? Or maybe their preview prices lower than 950psf i believe?
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    Still got space to build commercial hub meh? lol

English Tampines
    Chinese 淡滨尼
    – Pinyin Dānbīnní
    Malay Tampines
    Tamil தெம்பினிஸ்
    Total area 12 kmē
    Residential area 5 kmē
    Population 216,100
    Dwelling units 61,485
    Projected ultimate 83,000

Punggol
    Total area: 9.57 kmē
    Residential area: 4.74 kmē
    Dwelling units: 16,017[1]
    Projected ultimate: 96,000
    Population: 51,700 (31 March 2006
    Minus commercial space, the projected ultimate of Punggol already exceed Tampines!

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    Will they be the new champion for returned units
    Olympia and PC mostly buy for own stay, I think shd be ok. Look at the BT rpt about low no of small units sold and u can tell many are upgraders.

Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep
    WT during preview went as low as $900+psf, marble flooring and all appliances were provided for.
    yep, i got my 2BR at such psf in WT.

sorry double post

IT IS THE END TO SPAIN

May be actual sells is not as good as what they claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by wendytan
    Too near expressway will be very noisy for whole day!
    well it all depends. maybe i shld be more specific- accessible rather thab near. twinwaterfalls is separated by the new EC site from TPE