Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Centros - Punggol Central (D19, 99 years LH, Wee Hur)

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    I doubt Olympiak will sell for 550k 2br as that is close to 4r HDB BTO Boon Keng pricing ... 6XXk is more likely in VVIP
    Unless super compact like 600+ sqf? Got dtz msg saying 1st 100 buyers can snag a unit at avg 830psf.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Unless super compact like 600+ sqf? Got dtz msg saying 1st 100 buyers can snag a unit at avg 830psf.
    it is 646sqft confirmed but u think developers doing charity meh? more like to gather cheques only
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Good location with amenities and transport is very important. Parc Centros 1 bedroom is more worth. Parc Olympia may be a loss investment given the inacessible location. Demand there is very weak.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    550k can buy 2 bedroom compact at parc Olympia. Which one more worth the money?

Quote Originally Posted by doufei
    Good location with amenities and transport is very important. Parc Centros 1 bedroom is more worth. Parc Olympia may be a loss investment given the inacessible location. Demand there is very weak.
    I tot demand was weak too but apparently the sales of PI is not too bad considering pricing is similar to Punggol projects

Quote Originally Posted by doufei
    compare these two, 550k for a 2 bedder compact is the better buy, after 4 years u will know

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Xgamer
    Please provide your home address.
    Will provide you when you PM me or Email me.

Also bring along your Condom and don't expect me to supply u free.

Your girl can leave at home

Punggol 1br approaching 1400psf, my target peak prices for far east, far north-east ... and JLD
    Now even condos in Punggol are getting real high psf!

Thumbs down

Depends on who u ask, some will say tis is near mrt, interchange and upcoming integrated dev, Watertown and some will say parc olympia v inaccessible. I will buy Olympia if I had to choose one. It make financial sense for a 2br and probably fetch better rental to maybe aircrew?
    You are either STUPID or just too rich. Buying a unit at Parc Olympia is as good as THROWING AWAY your money into the sea.

There is NO walking distance supermarket nor bus interchange nor MRT nor shopping mall. Unless you drive.

Also the condos there are near factories/ warehouse.... Not an ideal location if you are talking about air quality.

So goodluck to you or those who bought a unit at Parc Olympia.

As for me i rather stay at a HDB flat nearby Punggol central .

Why waste money on a WORTHLESS SHITTY CONDO

Quote Originally Posted by ocean80
    You are either STUPID or just too rich. Buying a unit at Parc Olympia is as good as THROWING AWAY your money into the sea.

There is NO walking distance supermarket nor bus interchange nor MRT nor shopping mall. Unless you drive.

Also the condos there are near factories/ warehouse.... Not an ideal location if you are talking about air quality.

So goodluck to you or those who bought a unit at Parc Olympia.

As for me i rather stay at a HDB flat nearby Punggol central .

Why waste money on a WORTHLESS SHITTY CONDO
    I agree with your view except the air-quality. Accessibility and amenities are key issues. People who bought there could be mainly bcoz it offered cheap FH/999LH properties and a quiet environment. Now this is 99LH in a very crowded place.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I agree with your view except the air-quality. Accessibility and amenities are key issues. People who bought there could be mainly bcoz it offered cheap FH/999LH properties and a quiet environment. Now this is 99LH in a very crowded place.
    The people might use the spare cash to help buy car. But might be harder to rent.

Not vested.

Flora area got 7 11? Changi city pt should help, developers should offer 5y free shuttle bus to expo

So back to parc centros, most probably the 550k 1 bedders will be those south facing looking directly into the walls of punggol arcadia blk 288b/c HDB.

So back to parc centros, most probably the 550k 1 bedders will be those south facing looking directly into the walls of punggol arcadia blk 288b/c HDB.

I wld seriously juz buy HDB w so much space n subsidies. But there will still b people biting.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix

I know someone would mention about QUIET.

But in Singapore...Is it possible ? LOL

Unless you are staying in Bukit Timah Area in a GCB area with a BIG Bungalow.

Parc centro is a good development. Price is reasonable and good.

It is in the water eco-drive plan, next to interchange and MRT station with several neighbourhood primary schools.

However, there is no prestigous and proven primary school.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Parc centro is a good development. Price is reasonable and good.

It is in the water eco-drive plan, next to interchange and MRT station with several neighbourhood primary schools.

However, there is no prestigous and proven primary school.
    You should consider the 5 bedroom unit here. Only 1 stack in whole of punggol and sengkang.

You should consider the 5 bedroom unit here. Only 1 stack in whole of punggol and sengkang.
    I prefer to have 999/FH and must be in Mt Sinai area. I like to be near to city with greater accessibility to good schools, recreational place(s) and workplace, yet enjoying a pleasing serene environment.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I prefer to have 999/FH and must be in Mt Sinai area. I like to be near to city with greater accessibility to good schools, recreational place(s) and workplace, yet enjoying a pleasing serene environment.

Geylang or Changi Village Carpark has a very pleaseing serene environment ...Suitable for you yowetan

Heard over class 95 giving out car decal this thu at 6pm? Launching that day?

For1 bedder I would prefer Watertown units, preview launch was also around this 550k price range.

No launching 21st..

No launching 21st..

should rename to parc fungus or parc mushroom

heard from agent that response is very good, lots of cheques received for the 1 and 2 bedders, with the 2 bedders starting from 750k. porcelain tiles for living/dining and timber strips for bedrooms. no fridge or washer/dryer.

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    For1 bedder I would prefer Watertown units, preview launch was also around this 550k price range.

I guess they will price the 1 bedder around this price since watertown 1 bedder was sold out and their pricing that time was from $547057. There is no competition for 1 bedders in punggol liaoz.

seeing sub $1k psf for new launches almost impossible liao

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    seeing sub $1k psf for new launches almost impossible liao
    of course, pay keeps going up, money keeps being printed in UK, US, Europe, China ... once you have wage inflation ... it is vicious cycle

now Singaporeans also buying up Bangkok prime properties ...600-700psf ... very CHEAP

Quote Originally Posted by bluedurian
    heard from agent that response is very good, lots of cheques received for the 1 and 2 bedders, with the 2 bedders starting from 750k. porcelain tiles for living/dining and timber strips for bedrooms. no fridge or washer/dryer.
    Simi is porcelain tiles?

should rename to parc fungus or parc mushroom
    How about Parc Mario or Parc Luigi?

Which Parc do u think will sell better? Centros or Olympia?