Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Centros - Punggol Central (D19, 99 years LH, Wee Hur)

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Watertown already shows punggol hidden dragon crouching tiger, now parc centros will prove again punggol boleh, punggol sells better than sengkang
    Luxurie (Keppel Land) is also close to the Sengkang MRT / Bus Interchange and Compass Point Shopping Hall, and yet not doing well (compared to condos near Punggol MRT).

Why? Luxurie is overpriced (Keppel also bid much high for the land) by around $100 psf or more compared to the 2 condos near Punggol MRT (ATT and Parc Centros). In a way, Luxurie reminds me of Sky Habitat (another overpriced condo because the winning bid price was too high).

Will be interesting to see what price developers will bid for the land to be released next to the Luxurie.

Given the impressive performance by Parc Centros, the new EC to be launched by Qingjian (which is also close to Punggol MRT) should also see good sales (though the pool of potential buyers will be lesser due to the income ceiling restrictions and other restrictions).

If I am Prive owner, I probably be hurhur wee hur by now.
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    He may reply this is the more humane way of pricing the project..
    Haha...possibly. Anyway, I quite like Parc Centros. The main entrance design is already magnificent enough relative to other recent projects. Facilities n other landscaping are good n lovely. Think Punggol is really the place to be in these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Haha...possibly. Anyway, I quite like Parc Centros. The main entrance design is already magnificent enough relative to other recent projects. Facilities n other landscaping are good n lovely. Think Punggol is really the place to be in these days.
    Just curious, why punggol and not sembawang, pasir ris or west cost?? Punggol 21 has been talking for years...and other then the whatever park up coming, I only see traffic jam, accessibility only conveniently thru tpe, and with more and more residential projects be it bro or private coming up, I don't see any help to the situation...

No offence but think something needs to be done quick before the situation gets worst...

Anyway, parc centros seems to be the one if anyone is to consider living in punggol. don't be too happy with some of the open views as in due time, whatever premium u paid for will be gone once more buildings are up.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    Just curious, why punggol and not sembawang, pasir ris or west cost?? Punggol 21 has been talking for years...and other then the whatever park up coming, I only see traffic jam, accessibility only conveniently thru tpe, and with more and more residential projects be it bro or private coming up, I don't see any help to the situation...

No offence but think something needs to be done quick before the situation gets worst...

Anyway, parc centros seems to be the one if anyone is to consider living in punggol. don't be too happy with some of the open views as in due time, whatever premium u paid for will be gone once more buildings are up.
    check master plan, you will know

Proximity among buildings is very very close. Recce the ATT area before. Even ATT within itself the stacks are very close. Notice only the northeast part is built like that probably to maximize the land space once and for all. It is not like pasir ris, loyang and changi while Singapore expands via the east and south. In order to maximize land space, the word to use is to "attract people to live in the northeast" and fill them up as much as possible since there is no economic reason besides aerospace hub. Sembawang, Yishun and Woodlands may be strategic hubs with msia. And generally the west and northwest have more millitary purposes. The East is left alone for more economic reason.

So I won't hesitate to densify the estate such as Punggol and give higher plot ratio which could also mean that the supply of houses there are more than other estates. Even though other estates "seems to have more"
    Last edited by yjcai; 22-07-12 at 18:58.
    Affordable means small

normally a condo next to an HDB within the same location is about X 2 in quantum, you see 91sqm (aout 1000sqft) Punggol flat is > 500k already ... so if you price less than 2X ... people will snatch like no tomorrow

294 Punggol Ctrl 16 to 20 110.00
    Premium Apartment 2003 $595,000.00 May 2012

161B Punggol Ctrl 16 to 20 114.00
    Premium Apartment 2004 $585,000.00 Jul 2012

293 Punggol Ctrl 16 to 20 91.00
    Premium Apartment 2003 $512,000.00 Jul 2012

632B Punggol Dr 16 to 20 91.00
    Premium Apartment 2007 $553,999.00 Jul 2012

and from prediction HDB resale flat has 25% more to go b4 peaking ... that is to say 91sqm Punggol Central HDB will be > 600k in a few years time
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Hmm. Prive owners must be smiling. Cannot believe HDB central there got takers at current prices. 6xxk 95 sqm condo 3 BR 1.2 mill?
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    Hmm. Prive owners must be smiling. Cannot believe HDB central there got takers at current prices. 6xxk 95 sqm condo 3 BR 1.2 mill?
    Think Twinwatefalls EC owners can also smile - by the way, this EC is about 100 % sold - left mainly only PES and Penthouse units.

ECs sales in Punggol has been exceptional - think the ECs appeal to many HDB upgraders in the Punggol area. The raising of the monthly gross income ceiling level for ECs from $10,000 to $12,000 helped pushed sales of ECs.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    Not sold out yet as at end of June.

Figures (as at end of June) from URA:

Watertown had 49 units left unsold out of a total of 992 units (only 1 was sold in the month of June).

ATT had 53 units left unsold out of a total of 882 units (zero sales in the month of June).
    Does URA caveat shows every transaction? What is the time lag between signing and appear in URA caveat?

Quote Originally Posted by mwzander
    Does URA caveat shows every transaction? What is the time lag between signing and appear in URA caveat?
    I think only if the buyer takes a bank loan then the bank will lodge a caveat. That will be a month or so later depending how soon the loan gets approved.

Punggol is not really very far from town if you consider KPE and NEL. With upcoming mall and facilities, it is the darling of young couples and families. Sembawang and Pasir Ris by road or train is quite far from town.

PC selling so good, will go get some Wee Hur stocks on Monday!

Any latest update on the number of units sold at end today ?

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    Think Twinwatefalls EC owners can also smile - by the way, this EC is about 100 % sold - left mainly only PES and Penthouse units.

ECs sales in Punggol has been exceptional - think the ECs appeal to many HDB upgraders in the Punggol area. The raising of the monthly gross income ceiling level for ECs from $10,000 to $12,000 helped pushed sales of ECs.
    Yes, I think very soon the supply of hdb will over run the demand and they will have a hard time to sell...if there is no problem to get a flat from bto or spend a bit more for EC, why would they get those 500k plus 91sqm unit....where's the logic? If they can afford that then likely will go for EC.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Punggol is not really very far from town if you consider KPE and NEL. With upcoming mall and facilities, it is the darling of young couples and families. Sembawang and Pasir Ris by road or train is quite far from town.
    That is the problem if u need to use so many expressway to get to where u are...pasir ris or sembawang are just some example...if u compare the hdb price there and then some other better estates, u will realise the price is just too high...

卖花赞花香, already say punggol richer than sengkang, the waterway accumulate qi of wealth at watertown

Default From BT today

PARC Centros blazed the trail in private homes sales last week.
    More than 370 of the condominium project's 618 units are said to have found buyers. This means that that over 60 per cent of the 99-year leasehold project, released at a $950 psf average price last week, has been taken up.

Word on the ground is that unlike typical mass-market condo launches, it was the project's three- and four-bedders which were the fastest to move - whereas one-bedders have been selling at a slower pace.

The 16-storey condo has one to five-bedroom units in addition to penthouses. Absolute prices start from $550,000 for a one-bedroom apartment. Two bedders are priced from $750,000, while three and four bedders start from $880,000 and $1.22 million respectively.

Market watchers attribute Parc Centros' strong sales to the current popularity of Punggol, especially the project's proximity to the MRT station and future shopping facilities (at the upcoming Waterway Point mall). Most importantly, Parc Centros' $950 psf average price is considered relatively attractive compared with the Watertown condo, which was released in January achieving a median price of $1,169 psf in the initial month, quickly rising to $1,341 psf the following month. As at end-June, 943 of the Watertown's 992 homes had been sold, according to developer sales data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    PARC Centros blazed the trail in private homes sales last week.
    More than 370 of the condominium project's 618 units are said to have found buyers. This means that that over 60 per cent of the 99-year leasehold project, released at a $950 psf average price last week, has been taken up.

Word on the ground is that unlike typical mass-market condo launches, it was the project's three- and four-bedders which were the fastest to move - whereas one-bedders have been selling at a slower pace.

The 16-storey condo has one to five-bedroom units in addition to penthouses. Absolute prices start from $550,000 for a one-bedroom apartment. Two bedders are priced from $750,000, while three and four bedders start from $880,000 and $1.22 million respectively.

Market watchers attribute Parc Centros' strong sales to the current popularity of Punggol, especially the project's proximity to the MRT station and future shopping facilities (at the upcoming Waterway Point mall). Most importantly, Parc Centros' $950 psf average price is considered relatively attractive compared with the Watertown condo, which was released in January achieving a median price of $1,169 psf in the initial month, quickly rising to $1,341 psf the following month. As at end-June, 943 of the Watertown's 992 homes had been sold, according to developer sales data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.
    Super strong sales. I think even better launches are also coming up and buyers are holding back for them.

no brainer, 91sqm 10y old HDB resale nearby is 500k+, same size condo brand new 3br only 880k, ... chiong ah !!!

btw, Wee Hur share not moving at all, highly geared and expected already good sales .... beware that share price will plunge today

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Super strong sales. I think even better launches are also coming up and buyers are holding back for them.
    No more for Punggol MRT, which is why PC is hot. There is a launch for Sengkang MRT maybe end of the year. land sold at roughly same price as Luxurie

It is far lah - furthest as can be in Singapore liao - almost hitting the
    johore refineries in the northeast. In terms of distance, its analagous to Sungei Buloh in the northwest. But I guess you're right in the sense transportation links are decent. Our govt is keen to build all the housing the northeast while conserving the northwest as farms, nature, and military practice zone. Sembawang is not further from town than Punggol - just transportation links not there.

would the peeps who bought ATT and WT be giving themselves a double face palm?
    I am rich in debts...

No more for Punggol MRT, which is why PC is hot. There is a launch for Sengkang MRT maybe end of the year. land sold at roughly same price as Luxurie
    Next one that is close to Punggol MRT is the new EC by Qingjian.

Since it is an EC, the pool of buyers will be limited to those who qualify for EC, but the sales for this upcoming EC should still be good (given the good performance of all ECs in Punggol launched so far).

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Too early to tell, you might be the one giving that tight slap to yourself then

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov
    WT buyers are paying for the direct link to the mall. While personally I would not pay the 200psf premium over ATT and PC, some view that it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov
    LOL you must be vested.

I like Punggol but I won't invest there, that's all
    I am rich in debts...

Just went to kaypoh. Not crowded today. Agent say almost 80% sold.
    3BR premium stacks 10 & 17 to be released, 1.05m on average

2BR left two 4th flr units - non pool facing $746k. 15th flr non pool facing costs about $790k

1BR pool facing all sold, non pool facing mostly unsold. Price range 550k-590k for non pool facing 1BR

Rooms are quite small, incl master room. But it's standard nowadays I guess. In my opinion, 3BR compact for home stay is a no-no. No place to store barang barang. End up one bedroom used as store.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    WT during preview went as low as $900+psf, marble flooring and all appliances were provided for.