Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Condo @ Kovan MRT - Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, Investment Focus Pte Ltd and Oriental

User Info Menu

Default New Condo @ Kovan MRT - Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, Investment Focus Pte Ltd and Oriental

Coming Soon...378 units of Apartments and 15 nos of Strata Terraces @ Kovan Road / Simon Road

[url]http://property-in-singapore.biz/blog/new-condo-kovan-mrt-hoi-hup-realty-pte-ltd-investment-focus-pte-ltd-and-oriental-worldwide-investments-inc[/url]

Senior

User Info Menu

This area is really getting too crowded... hmmm....

Junior

User Info Menu

Put NE on hold...flood liao...

probably not the only one

User Info Menu

As kovan is largely landed and low rise, no matter how many more projects are launched or built it will never get as crowded as Serangoon or PP or PG for that matter...

User Info Menu

Can't see clearly in the map. Is this the plot beside the open air carpark? I wonder what will happen to the carpark. Hope it'll not be removed I always park there when I eat the nasi lemak or teochew porridge.
    lwl

必ず

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by limwl27
    Can't see clearly in the map. Is this the plot beside the open air carpark? I wonder what will happen to the carpark. Hope it'll not be removed I always park there when I eat the nasi lemak or teochew porridge.
    Yes it is. The car park will make way for it.

Mercedes Lover

User Info Menu

I think this would be an ideal site... firstly its v near to the MRT exits, secondly its not so near the main road and would be spared from the traffic noise and air pollution ... thirdly most of its neighbours would be low-rise landed houses, so majority of the views would be unblocked.

Carbuncle, eyeing for a MM there??

probably not the only one

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    I think this would be an ideal site... firstly its v near to the MRT exits, secondly its not so near the main road and would be spared from the traffic noise and air pollution ... thirdly most of its neighbours would be low-rise landed houses, so majority of the views would be unblocked.

Carbuncle, eyeing for a MM there??
    wont place more than one egg in one basket la

tweet @condoexchange

User Info Menu

VVIP Preview in September 2012,
    Register Booking Interest Starts Now!

Developer: Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd
    378 Apartments & 15 Strata Terraces
    Unit Mix: 1-3 Brm PH
    1brm ; 495-613sqft
    2brm : 796-1022sqft
    3brm : 1162-1248sqft