Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

Thread: New Condo @ Kovan MRT - Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, Investment Focus Pte Ltd and Oriental

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default New Condo @ Kovan MRT - Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, Investment Focus Pte Ltd and Oriental

    Coming Soon...378 units of Apartments and 15 nos of Strata Terraces @ Kovan Road / Simon Road

    http://property-in-singapore.biz/blo...nvestments-inc

  2. #2
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    This area is really getting too crowded... hmmm....

  3. #3
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Put NE on hold...flood liao...

  4. #4
    probably not the only one

    User Info Menu

    Default

    As kovan is largely landed and low rise, no matter how many more projects are launched or built it will never get as crowded as Serangoon or PP or PG for that matter...

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Can't see clearly in the map. Is this the plot beside the open air carpark? I wonder what will happen to the carpark. Hope it'll not be removed I always park there when I eat the nasi lemak or teochew porridge.
    lwl

  6. #6
    必ず

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limwl27
    Can't see clearly in the map. Is this the plot beside the open air carpark? I wonder what will happen to the carpark. Hope it'll not be removed I always park there when I eat the nasi lemak or teochew porridge.
    Yes it is. The car park will make way for it.

  7. #7
    Mercedes Lover

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I think this would be an ideal site... firstly its v near to the MRT exits, secondly its not so near the main road and would be spared from the traffic noise and air pollution ... thirdly most of its neighbours would be low-rise landed houses, so majority of the views would be unblocked.

    Carbuncle, eyeing for a MM there??

  8. #8
    probably not the only one

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    I think this would be an ideal site... firstly its v near to the MRT exits, secondly its not so near the main road and would be spared from the traffic noise and air pollution ... thirdly most of its neighbours would be low-rise landed houses, so majority of the views would be unblocked.

    Carbuncle, eyeing for a MM there??
    wont place more than one egg in one basket la

  9. #9
    tweet @condoexchange

    User Info Menu

    Default

    VVIP Preview in September 2012,
    Register Booking Interest Starts Now!

    Developer: Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd
    378 Apartments & 15 Strata Terraces
    Unit Mix: 1-3 Brm PH
    1brm ; 495-613sqft
    2brm : 796-1022sqft
    3brm : 1162-1248sqft
    2brm PH: 1614-1808sqft
    3brm PH: 2174-2356sqft

    Huttons Asia Pte Ltd

  10. #10
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Any indicative price?

  11. #11
    tweet @condoexchange

    User Info Menu

    Default

    think I saw machiam 1395psf for one bedder....

  12. #12
    必ず

    User Info Menu

    Default

    This website calls it the Simon Residences.
    http://www.singaporepropertyinc.com/...ad-new-launch/

    Another website calls it Kovan Suites, wonder what's the actual name?

  13. #13
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    This website calls it the Simon Residences.
    http://www.singaporepropertyinc.com/...ad-new-launch/

    Another website calls it Kovan Suites, wonder what's the actual name?
    Maybe call "The Punggol Nasi Lemak".

  14. #14
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    This website calls it the Simon Residences.
    http://www.singaporepropertyinc.com/...ad-new-launch/

    Another website calls it Kovan Suites, wonder what's the actual name?
    There already got a [email protected] so I doubt it'll be called Kovan Suites. Then again the word, 'Residences' is over subscribed. Can't developer come up with something more unique?

  15. #15
    必ず

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    There already got a [email protected] so I doubt it'll be called Kovan Suites. Then again the word, 'Residences' is over subscribed. Can't developer come up with something more unique?
    I remember [email protected] was launched next to a newton suites. Similar names are confusing.

  16. #16
    tweet @condoexchange

    User Info Menu

    Default

    sure... call it Simon Kovan. lol

  17. #17
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Kovan by the Bay

  18. #18
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Kovan by the Bay
    Whahaha, good one! Kovan by the Bay.

  19. #19
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Whahaha, good one! Kovan by the Bay.
    lol sounds more atas. How not to when a plate of chicken rice costs SGD20?

  20. #20
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    No bay lah... got small round about for vehicles. Call Simon Round and Round!

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •