Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: One Dusun Residences (Balestier)- Residential & Commercial Freehold

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gymboy
    Submitted cheque to agent who told me preview day will be either next or the following week.
    Bro, I think your agent sleeping ... The crowd is already in the showroom, please call your agent if you don't want to miss the early launch.

Senior

User Info Menu

i think the combination of the tiny 2nd bedroom + the huge a/c ledge is the killer.

to pack 2 bedrooms, huge a/c ledge, a balcony and a bomb shelter and a "loft" platform in 452 sq ft, that is really something.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    thanks ... Nobel design ... ha ha ha ha ... the second bedroom looks like a prison to me ok lah, can still sell

Senior

User Info Menu

think i saw in the classifieds today the usual (10%+3%+.......) blah blah discount. that implies prices are out and today should be the preview. any updates from our resident agent bro ZeeWee?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Bro, I think your agent sleeping ... The crowd is already in the showroom, please call your agent if you don't want to miss the early launch.

Music of the night

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i think the combination of the tiny 2nd bedroom + the huge a/c ledge is the killer.

to pack 2 bedrooms, huge a/c ledge, a balcony and a bomb shelter and a "loft" platform in 452 sq ft, that is really something.
    Marvel or novel when got the key?
    Eight river suites 441st looks like super luxury
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Senior

User Info Menu

really innovative with bomb shelter as wardrobe of bedroom 2!
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    thanks ... Nobel design ... ha ha ha ha ... the second bedroom looks like a prison to me ok lah, can still sell

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Thanks! I meant the preview price will be out for balloting next week or the week after. I was at the showroom yesterday. The latest I heard there are quite a number of multiple unit purchases. Not sure how true.

Senior

User Info Menu

Could be another marketing strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymboy
    Thanks! I meant the preview price will be out for balloting next week or the week after. I was at the showroom yesterday. The latest I heard there are quite a number of multiple unit purchases. Not sure how true.

Senior

User Info Menu

Realise that car leaving the condo has to make a large loop before going into bales tier road even though it is just in front of it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    think i saw in the classifieds today the usual (10%+3%+.......) blah blah discount. that implies prices are out and today should be the preview. any updates from our resident agent bro ZeeWee?
    hmm..?? not for sale yet... thats definite.

As for multiple.. have is sure have.. will buy depend on the actual day pricing still.. tentatively 24th Aug preview still..

So far.. lower floors below 15 storey all have interested takers so far

tweet @condoexchange

User Info Menu

I think zeewee ish a she:/