Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: One Dusun Residences (Balestier)- Residential & Commercial Freehold

i find 3.7m for the far east loft too low. i cannot imagine a loft with 3.4m floor to ceiling. how many m is the floor to ceiling for the upper deck?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    typical = 3.4m floor to ceiling
    ph = 3.3m (lower) / 4.6m (upper) floor to ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i find 3.7m for the far east loft too low. i cannot imagine a loft with 3.4m floor to ceiling. how many m is the floor to ceiling for the upper deck?
    should be 1.8-9m below (din kok my head when I was below) and 1.5m+/- above

Just came back from the showroom. Looks quite decent except for the narrow path from the main door to the living area. Good investment if it is priced below $700K for the smaller units on low floors.

Quote Originally Posted by gymboy
    Just came back from the showroom. Looks quite decent except for the narrow path from the main door to the living area. Good investment if it is priced below $700K for the smaller units on low floors.
    Open for sale already?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Open for sale already?
    Submitted cheque to agent who told me preview day will be either next or the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    OMG. 484sf for 2 bedder?! And the balcony as big as the whole living room!

Dining table too close to toilet.

Paiseh... Too many ppl.. Can't take proper photos of show units...

this developer reliable or not, would it disappear if interest rate up to 4%
    Ride at your own risk !!!

the developer is nobel design rite? listed company. they also sold their main office building i think. cash rich, but they also acquired many plots to redevelop. but prob won't disappear overnight lah.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    this developer reliable or not, would it disappear if interest rate up to 4%

the developer is nobel design rite? listed company. they also sold their main office building i think. cash rich, but they also acquired many plots to redevelop. but prob won't disappear overnight lah.
    thanks ... Nobel design ... ha ha ha ha ... the second bedroom looks like a prison to me ok lah, can still sell

Submitted cheque to agent who told me preview day will be either next or the following week.
    Bro, I think your agent sleeping ... The crowd is already in the showroom, please call your agent if you don't want to miss the early launch.

i think the combination of the tiny 2nd bedroom + the huge a/c ledge is the killer.

to pack 2 bedrooms, huge a/c ledge, a balcony and a bomb shelter and a "loft" platform in 452 sq ft, that is really something.

thanks ... Nobel design ... ha ha ha ha ... the second bedroom looks like a prison to me ok lah, can still sell

think i saw in the classifieds today the usual (10%+3%+.......) blah blah discount. that implies prices are out and today should be the preview. any updates from our resident agent bro ZeeWee?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Bro, I think your agent sleeping ... The crowd is already in the showroom, please call your agent if you don't want to miss the early launch.

i think the combination of the tiny 2nd bedroom + the huge a/c ledge is the killer.

to pack 2 bedrooms, huge a/c ledge, a balcony and a bomb shelter and a "loft" platform in 452 sq ft, that is really something.
    Marvel or novel when got the key?
    Eight river suites 441st looks like super luxury

really innovative with bomb shelter as wardrobe of bedroom 2!

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Thanks! I meant the preview price will be out for balloting next week or the week after. I was at the showroom yesterday. The latest I heard there are quite a number of multiple unit purchases. Not sure how true.

Could be another marketing strategy.
    Thanks! I meant the preview price will be out for balloting next week or the week after. I was at the showroom yesterday. The latest I heard there are quite a number of multiple unit purchases. Not sure how true.

Realise that car leaving the condo has to make a large loop before going into bales tier road even though it is just in front of it.

think i saw in the classifieds today the usual (10%+3%+.......) blah blah discount. that implies prices are out and today should be the preview. any updates from our resident agent bro ZeeWee?
    hmm..?? not for sale yet... thats definite.

As for multiple.. have is sure have.. will buy depend on the actual day pricing still.. tentatively 24th Aug preview still..

So far.. lower floors below 15 storey all have interested takers so far

I think zeewee ish a she:/

Will this be another sold out project like The Mezzo low investment cost with smaller psf and higher $/psf but after TOP rental for higher rental fee

I went showflat and so packed. Will this be a sellout?

Super duper crowded showflat ... cant even drive in/out properly... Saw that the photostating machine was working non-stop, indicating many buyers have thrown in their cheques... but how many would eventually exercise their options we need to wait and see..

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Realise that car leaving the condo has to make a large loop before going into bales tier road even though it is just in front of it.
    Not a bad thing, otherwise, a lot of cars will jam up in front of the One dusun entrance trying to get out to balestier road during peak hours.

Was at the showoom. Yes most of the units have a big ac ledge, which is really silly for buyers. Not sure why the developer do it that way. Some of the a/c ledge space could have been used to expand the masterbed room.

However, internally, all the rooms seem to work. The loft with the masterbed on top looks not bad as well. I guess it's a matter of creativity in using space well when one is dealing with small spaces.

The bomb shellter in bedroom 2 still ok. The one that is inside masterbed room seems weird. I mean how are you going to deal with the bomb shelter door when you need to open that heavy door everyday for getting your clothes? If you remove that door, you still need to find space to keep it...you can't dump it away. The showflat has all the doors removed.

Overall, still ok if one has a lower quantum budget and wanted an up and coming area.

will be sold out first day vvip

Dump the bomb shelter door at the giant a/c ledge.

Still wonder why still insists if having bomb shelter. No time to put the door back when there is emergency. It is laughing stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by styleman88
    Was at the showoom. Yes most of the units have a big ac ledge, which is really silly for buyers. Not sure why the developer do it that way. Some of the a/c ledge space could have been used to expand the masterbed room.

However, internally, all the rooms seem to work. The loft with the masterbed on top looks not bad as well. I guess it's a matter of creativity in using space well when one is dealing with small spaces.

The bomb shellter in bedroom 2 still ok. The one that is inside masterbed room seems weird. I mean how are you going to deal with the bomb shelter door when you need to open that heavy door everyday for getting your clothes? If you remove that door, you still need to find space to keep it...you can't dump it away. The showflat has all the doors removed.

Overall, still ok if one has a lower quantum budget and wanted an up and coming area.

that's a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Dump the bomb shelter door at the giant a/c ledge.

developers will continue to exploit the a/c ledge loophole until a regulation comes out for it. it is their most profitable area to build, so while silly for buyers, it means $$$ for developers.

will drop by the showroom if i have time since u say the loft above the master is quite well done.

Quote Originally Posted by styleman88