Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Riversails (Upper Serangoon Crescent) - 99 Yr LH, Allgreen Properties Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    This is the lowest land cost in recent history. Hopefully the developer will not be too profit hungry and pass the savings to buyers. At 291psf ppr, this is 25% cheaper than riversound's land cost.
    Land costs 291psf, break-even 615psf. As compared to river sound land costs 391psf and break-even 787psf. My guess is allgreen may price it below 800psf to ensure healthy take up rate. I may consider to invest in a 3 bedder if psf goes below 800.

Anyone know if this project provide shuttle to hougang or buangkok mrt?

Thanks.

This condo is neither here nor there, but if cheap, still can buy

Hopefully they sell their 1 bedder at 398k like parc rosewood.

only in your dream ... Ripple Bay already 420k minimum .. All Green leh ..
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Depending on the size of their 1 bedder lah...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    This condo is neither here nor there, but if cheap, still can buy
    Right. That is why I will only invest a small 1033sf 3bedroom probably around 800k or less if they price it around 800psf or less. Taken into account their break-even around 615psf, they will still have a lot of profit even they price it around 750 to 800psf.

Let wait and see. According to developer agent, preview 29th Sep.

I don't think agents need to collect cheque coz they have 920 units to sell so plenty of choices.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    Right. That is why I will only invest a small 1033sf 3bedroom probably around 800k or less if they price it around 800psf or less. Taken into account their break-even around 615psf, they will still have a lot of profit even they price it around 750 to 800psf.

Let wait and see. According to developer agent, preview 29th Sep.

I don't think agents need to collect cheque coz they have 920 units to sell so plenty of choices.
    No lah, I think they still collect cheque. I am meeting a knight frank guy this weekend to pass them a blank cheque.

did he tell you what the prices are for 3 bedder?

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    No lah, I think they still collect cheque. I am meeting a knight frank guy this weekend to pass them a blank cheque.

did he tell you what the prices are for 3 bedder?
    Not exactly. He said indicative is around 850psf. If that is the case, I will give it a miss. Think developer may not price that high if they wish to sell out the project. My guess is at most low 800.

Hopefully they will do spoil market pricing. 700psf for 3 and 4 bedders and 750psf for 1 and 2 bedders.

Shoot down Heron Bay
    Sink Boathouse
    Silence Riversound

if the price not attractive enough, will end up like river isles and flo, still got many units left despite early launch

Is Riversail EC?

if the price not attractive enough, will end up like river isles and flo, still got many units left despite early launch
    MRT and further from MRT gap will keep widening ... COE is on the uptrend and it is a matter of time b4 taxi fare will be adjusted again due to higher COE + rampant wage inflation

Now I never even bother to look at > 0.8km from MRT e.g. One Dusun
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Is Riversail EC?
    Not an EC. Its a Private Condo.

I don't even bother to look at mrt, why pay premium if buying for own stay and driving? I think the added premium for being near mrt is too much. If the price difference is $200k for similar sized units, imagine how many buses and taxis you can take with the $200k difference? Like that might as well use the difference to buy a lexus, move around in comfort.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    MRT and further from MRT gap will keep widening ... COE is on the uptrend and it is a matter of time b4 taxi fare will be adjusted again due to higher COE + rampant wage inflation

Now I never even bother to look at > 0.8km from MRT e.g. One Dusun

To add, the most expensive properties in singapore are nowhere near the mrt station coz rich people don't even want to live near a track or station.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You statement is definitely wrong!
    The most expensive property in terms of $PSF in Singapore, MarQ @Paterson, is only about 450m walking distance from the Orchard MRT station.
    The second most expensive property in terms of $PSF in Singapore, The Orchard Residences, is directly on top of Orchard MRT station.

To add, the most expensive properties in singapore are nowhere near the mrt station coz rich people don't even want to live near a track or station.

I said the most expensive properties, not highest psf. The most expensive properties are in places like nassim rd n sentosa cove n they are gcbs. Who wants to live in a gcb beside an mrt station?
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    You statement is definitely wrong!
    The most expensive property in terms of $PSF in Singapore, MarQ @Paterson, is only about 450m walking distance from the Orchard MRT station.
    The second most expensive property in terms of $PSF in Singapore, The Orchard Residences, is directly on top of Orchard MRT station.

indicative 850? interesting, let's see

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

This is like saying private MM properties are the "cheapest" properties in Singapore, cheaper than HDB 5-rm flats (even if they are selling at $2000 psf in a ulu ulu locations)!
    You should ask MND and KBW to wake up their idea for saying HDB flats are cheap since private MM are even cheaper and still come with facilities!
    In this respect, you analogy about "most expensive properties" only make cow sense... If you buy a landed property at $500 psf of land but with a land size of 1000,000 sqft for a total of $500m, that is considered most "expensive" in Singapore?

I said the most expensive properties, not highest psf. The most expensive properties are in places like nassim rd n sentosa cove n they are gcbs. Who wants to live in a gcb beside an mrt station?

I don't even bother to look at mrt, why pay premium if buying for own stay and driving? I think the added premium for being near mrt is too much. If the price difference is $200k for similar sized units, imagine how many buses and taxis you can take with the $200k difference? Like that might as well use the difference to buy a lexus, move around in comfort.
    I will go for no mrt if the difference exceed 200k.

That is why sometimes d9, 10 may not be as high as suburban in terms of psf (comparing some river valley condos n sky habitat) but they are nevertheless out of reach for most hdb upgraders due to quantum. Some gcbs are less than $1000psf, but how many can afford a 15000sqft gcb? You may want to find ten of singapore's most expensive properties in quantum and ask yourself how many are 200m to mrt station. Your anology of using psf is distorted coz suites at guillemard is going for $2000psf for a tiny mm doesn't mean it is more valuable than a gcb going for less than $1000psf . Think you can understand this simple logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    This is like saying private MM properties are the "cheapest" properties in Singapore, cheaper than HDB 5-rm flats (even if they are selling at $2000 psf in a ulu ulu locations)!
    You should ask MND and KBW to wake up their idea for saying HDB flats are cheap since private MM are even cheaper and still come with facilities!
    In this respect, you analogy about "most expensive properties" only make cow sense... If you buy a landed property at $500 psf of land but with a land size of 1000,000 sqft for a total of $500m, that is considered most "expensive" in Singapore?

Cool

I say launch at $880psf

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    I say launch at $880psf
    I bet on $780psf.

This will be for the penthouses, not the that units
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    I bet on $780psf.

This will be for the penthouses, not the that units
    The agent told me for 3 bedder leh.

i will consider this project to park some of my cash if the price is right. Fengshui very good, surrounded by water.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    The agent told me for 3 bedder leh.

it does appear to be in a rather good section of the area.... right beside punggol park no?

Erm...not really beside, there is 1 bto beside it before the punggol park. Anyway there is a mini neighborhood center across the road at the other hougang cape view bto. So not too bad in terms of amenities. Public transport should improve once this area is built up.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hougan...th+developers/

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hougan...nd+best+units/

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hougan...view+reviewed/