Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Riversails (Upper Serangoon Crescent) - 99 Yr LH, Allgreen Properties Ltd

Some floorplans to share.

820psf for me

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    i will consider this project to park some of my cash if the price is right. Fengshui very good, surrounded by water.
    Same here. Going to park bulk of our CPF here too!

floor plan lousy, but for investors, price is the key

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    floor plan lousy, but for investors, price is the key
    Why lousy? Balcony too big? Aircon ledge too big? Bad fengshui?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Why lousy? Balcony too big? Aircon ledge too big? Bad fengshui?
    big balcony, a/c, hs, cross(wall)

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    big balcony, a/c, hs, cross(wall)
    What's cross wall?

check the floor plan

Draft floor plans for all unit types except PH.

VVIP Preview is set on 20th Sep.

Quote Originally Posted by Super
    VVIP Preview is set on 20th Sep.
    Cheque collection end 16 Sep. Already submitted mine. Looking to commit for a 3 bedder below 800psf.

My assumption,

If lowest for river sound small 3 bedder goes around 800psf for 787psf break-even, and Flo residence 770psf at break-even 709psf, guess riversails lowest should go around 700psf for 615 break-even. Ha ha ha.... Hope they don't make a hugh fortune by pricing above 800psf.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    Cheque collection end 16 Sep. Already submitted mine. Looking to commit for a 3 bedder below 800psf.

My assumption,

If lowest for river sound small 3 bedder goes around 800psf for 787psf break-even, and Flo residence 770psf at break-even 709psf, guess riversails lowest should go around 700psf for 615 break-even. Ha ha ha.... Hope they don't make a hugh fortune by pricing above 800psf.
    What size for 3br? 980 sf? Only $784k?!?

Riversound is about 210000 sqft with only 549 units, river sails is 2xxk sqft with 920 units, seems like riversound is less dense n also nearer to mrt. Some agents say riversound is a better buy, but not sure how big the price disparity is between the two projects

Edited ....
    Last edited by carbuncle; 28-08-12 at 13:38.

It seems that Allgreen style is to pack the blocks close together in the plots they buy close or next to greenery or river.

I studied the site plan, best inward facing units are the two bedrs. There is one whole row of three bedrs facing outside, overlooking the river n that may not be the best to the buyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    It seems that Allgreen style is to pack the blocks close together in the plots they buy close or next to greenery or river.

I studied the site plan, best inward facing units are the two bedrs. There is one whole row of three bedrs facing outside, overlooking the river n that may not be the best to the buyer.
    Ya. But I think that row of C4 3 bedder will also face the east sun and also block by capeview BTO opposite. Unless those in blk12, but will still kena the east sun.

That is why this project will sell out two bedr fastest, unlike riversound where there are more takers for the bigger units. Think Allgreen orientate the bigger units wrongly
    Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    Ya. But I think that row of C4 3 bedder will also face the east sun and also block by capeview BTO opposite. Unless those in blk12, but will still kena the east sun.

That is why this project will sell out two bedr fastest, unlike riversound where there are more takers for the bigger units. Think Allgreen orientate the bigger units wrongly
    Good pointers. In that case, it maybe a better idea to take the 2+1 instead of 3.

Is there a lot of interest for Riversails? PARC CENTROS sold so well. How's the sales for Flo and Riversound?

parc centros sold well coz for majority of singaporeans, their life depends on the mrt

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Is there a lot of interest for Riversails? PARC CENTROS sold so well. How's the sales for Flo and Riversound?

Talking

I m wondering why the architect design the balcony similar size as living area, and developer accept the concept?
    if they add few more brick to extend the wall of living, it wouldn't over cost them right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Super
    Draft floor plans for all unit types except PH.

Quote Originally Posted by District 84483535
    I m wondering why the architect design the balcony similar size as living area, and developer accept the concept?
    if they add few more brick to extend the wall of living, it wouldn't over cost them right?
    I think balcony space is free for the developers. But buyers still have to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I think balcony space is free for the developers. But buyers still have to pay.

I think not free, more like discount 10%??
    Ride at your own risk !!!

take the project as a whole. 10% gross floor area to build balcony is free. anything more is they want to save bricks. but a/c ledge is FREE. when r they gonna plug the damn loophole? %@#@%#$@%#$

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    I think not free, more like discount 10%??

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Should just ban the damn free balcony and air-con ledge! If free to developers, by right should be free to buyers right and why should buyers pay full price for these space?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    take the project as a whole. 10% gross floor area to build balcony is free. anything more is they want to save bricks. but a/c ledge is FREE. when r they gonna plug the damn loophole? %@#@%#$@%#$

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Should just ban the damn free balcony and air-con ledge! If free to developers, by right should be free to buyers right and why should buyers pay full price for these space?
    Govt need developers to come and build up Singapore so must give them a bit of tasty treats here and there. They call it Loopholes so the general public actually believe that its an oversight on the part of the govt but actually the scheme might well be deliberately planned to entice developers to enter our market to work hand in hand with our govt cater to the housing needs of our ever increasing population.

Riversails vs skies miltonia 1 bedders both 4xxk. Which one will you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Govt need developers to come and build up Singapore so must give them a bit of tasty treats here and there. They call it Loopholes so the general public actually believe that its an oversight on the part of the govt but actually the scheme might well be deliberately planned to entice developers to enter our market to work hand in hand with our govt cater to the housing needs of our ever increasing population.
    large balcony space can show lower psf, which is also good for ....

Riversail is studio Isn't it