Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Riversails (Upper Serangoon Crescent) - 99 Yr LH, Allgreen Properties Ltd

unless you intend to stay long term, it is better to get a two bedder as it is easier to offload. I am planning to get a two bedder there to add to my property portfolio simply becoz the project is priced to sell. Inward facing for me is a safe bet , facing outwards you may have to contend with the elements and possibly insects, depending on what floor you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    I think stack 35 (C4) should have at least more than 75% river view. (not the big long kang view) but will also have morning sun. Stack 37 (C1) may have at least 50% river view and the rest 50% will be long kang view.

If they price it nicely, I may consider the stack 35 high floor. Else, I will go for stack 37.

Too bad, the stack 8 is only for 2 bedder. Else, I may select it as my first choice.

Regards.

been looking around for 2br in this area too for self stay. i would also go for stack 7 or 8. my only dislike is there are too many units in this development. kinda overcrowded feeling.
    do you guys think if this is priced "right", riversound price will be slightly lower?

As i have mentioned previously, be prepared for at least 200 unsold units upon TOP at worst. This project is more to buy for own stay or to park money if you don't want money to waste away in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by cotter
    been looking around for 2br in this area too for self stay. i would also go for stack 7 or 8. my only dislike is there are too many units in this development. kinda overcrowded feeling.
    do you guys think if this is priced "right", riversound price will be slightly lower?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    unless you intend to stay long term, it is better to get a two bedder as it is easier to offload. I am planning to get a two bedder there to add to my property portfolio simply becoz the project is priced to sell. Inward facing for me is a safe bet , facing outwards you may have to contend with the elements and possibly insects, depending on what floor you buy.

This kinda scumbag not even fit to share anything here. All rubbish
    Pathetic scumbag.

As i have mentioned previously, be prepared for at least 200 unsold units upon TOP at worst. This project is more to buy for own stay or to park money if you don't want money to waste away in the bank.
    Another rubbish comment.
    Haha

Chao ah kua go screw yourself lah, who gives a shit about what you say here
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo2010
    This kinda scumbag not even fit to share anything here. All rubbish
    Pathetic scumbag.

Haha, regulator is the biggest scumbag

Every thread i go end up seeing two fellas arguing. This is becoming worse that cna forum or even sammyboy.

let us ignore Moo2010 the chao ah kua lowlife scum and continue with our discussion on riversails

Did i start an argument with him in this thread? You can read for yourself. he will continue to post some crap after this message, trust me
    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Every thread i go end up seeing two fellas arguing. This is becoming worse that cna forum or even sammyboy.

let us ignore Moo2010 the chao ah kua lowlife scum and continue with our discussion on riversails
    Trying to get support here?
    How can a scumbag like you able to offer anything constructive other than criticism?

as i have expected, everyone here can see for yourselves what Moo2010 this scum of the earth is doing LOL

Did i start an argument with him in this thread? You can read for yourself. he will continue to post some crap after this message, trust me
    Dont try to act innocent once you had provoked others around you.
    People like you deserve it.

I just want to read about property related discussions.

Ok, i respect that. Property discussion.
    Anyway, i had brought my msg across.
    This scumbag is an idiot, provoking and criticising othes for his agenda without respect.
    Sorry if i have creacted any inconvenience here.
    I shall leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo2010
    Ok, i respect that. Property discussion.
    Anyway, i had brought my msg across.
    This scumbag is an idiot.
    Sorry if i have creacted any inconvenience here.
    I shall leave.
    Thank you, your gesture is much appreciated.

Actually heard some insider news about riversails which spark my interest, but with a piece of shit lurking around in every thread i go to, i shall reserve communication of important info with anyone interested in this project to private messaging. The scum said he will leave, but trust me, he will be back after i post this message. If he really returns to post some shit comment about someone, then he must surely admit he is a scum. If he doesn't, there is still some hope.

hi please share any useful information as i might be interested in this property too for own stay.. but it seems not much amenities around... thks!

Actually heard some insider news about riversails which spark my interest, but with a piece of shit lurking around in every thread i go to, i shall reserve communication of important info with anyone interested in this project to private messaging. The scum said he will leave, but trust me, he will be back after i post this message. If he really returns to post some shit comment about someone, then he must surely admit he is a scum. If he doesn't, there is still some hope.

I am actually intend for long term stay. That is why I need a 3 bedder. But will c if 3 bedder pricing not attractive enough, I may switch to a 2+study.

Appreciate if u can share your insider news about riversails. I am very eager to know so as I can convince myself for buying in to this project. Thanks.

Oh care to share your insider info and make it public?
    If not can pm me?

Please pm me, thanks

Please PM me too. thanks

Please PM me ..

Who's pm'ing who???

This looks ridiculous.

Please pm me, thanks
    People asked you to PM them and now you ask them to PM u???

So what is the top secret? Due to too many project launches end of sept, they decided to launch the units at 600psf?

1 bedder from 3xxk ?

dream a thousand dreams man

by right those asking for info or advice should pm the party holding the info or advice.

common courtesy.

Here is what I heard

VVIP Preview: 28 Sep (Fri) and 29 Sep (Sat)
    Friday is for those who dun want to see show flat.
    Saturday is for those who want to.

There will be nearby amenities just across the road, at the Hougang Capeview BTO (refer to attachment). So you don't have to go far for your everyday needs

1) Shops
    2) Restaurants
    3) Supermarket
    4) Coffee shop