Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Riversails (Upper Serangoon Crescent) - 99 Yr LH, Allgreen Properties Ltd

440k BEFORE discount leh

just the myriad of facilities is enough to kill off the rest of the competition

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    440k BEFORE discount leh
    Not too sure. But usually the indicative prices should exclude the early bird discount.

just the myriad of facilities is enough to kill off the rest of the competition
    But that also means more maintenance costs later. Think for 920 units, this should not be any issues.

If you're a newly wed, will u go for Heron EC or Riversails condo?

if price the same, of course condo la!

if eligible, of course hero bay la!

if price the same, of course condo la!

if eligible, of course hero bay la!
    if eligible and price the same i will go for condo leh! but some people like hero bay got personal bbq pit

Quote Originally Posted by price
    if eligible and price the same i will go for condo leh! but some people like hero bay got personal bbq pit
    But it is BBQ-readyyyyy oniee, i suppose it means bbq equipment at ur own expense... it is like buying HD TV vs HD ready TV or condos that have PES that is Jacuzzi-ready vs PES w/ Jacuzzi

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    But it is BBQ-readyyyyy oniee, i suppose it means bbq equipment at ur own expense... it is like buying HD TV vs HD ready TV or condos that have PES that is Jacuzzi-ready vs PES w/ Jacuzzi
    yep but how much is a bbq equipment? if a newly wed can buy 1.5m penthouse bbq eq is nothing! 20% = 300k CPF / CASH

any prices update?

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    any prices update?
    Checking in ... Launch on Sat right? No one bought?

I went for VVIP Preview, thinking that AllGreen would be giving discounts on the preview day. I was wrong! Worse thing was that they only released certain stacks and would not sell my favourite unit which was not released on the preview. Agent then called me a day later to inform me that my favourite stack was released to the public.
    Thanks AllGReen for your 'special treatment' of VVIPs!

Price of 3rm midfloor (7-9th flr) range from $838 to $850 psf.

Layout was not fantastic. (Living room size was horrible! They did not even mount a TV in the showroom unit as the sofa was facing the dining table and there's no room for a TV)
    The showroom models were quite badly done as we could only view it from a distance of around 30cm. Couldn't really appreciate the facilities as they were far away to view.

Although this development comes with numerous facilities, sharing with 900 over families makes it overcrowded.

how was the sales?

Quote Originally Posted by rambo6
    I went for VVIP Preview, thinking that AllGreen would be giving discounts on the preview day. I was wrong! Worse thing was that they only released certain stacks and would not sell my favourite unit which was not released on the preview. Agent then called me a day later to inform me that my favourite stack was released to the public.

Layout was not fantastic. (Living room size was horrible! They did not even mount a TV in the showroom unit as the sofa was facing the dining table and there's no room for a TV)
    The showroom models were quite badly done as we could only view it from a distance of around 30cm. Couldn't really appreciate the facilities as they were far away to view.

Although this development comes with numerous facilities, sharing with 900 over families makes it overcrowded.
    Wah, Allgreen make you all red for the VVIP, really PR disaster to turn a genuine buyer away and open the stack the next day!

Hmm, the psf not cheap leh given the no. of units they have in the site, I was expecting closer to 800psf. I am not sure who they are targeting but I saw them putting up ads at Great World City when I was there on Sat ...

If you have to buy a 3bedder in that area, I would rather go for Riversound. Around 600 units in 200,000 sq ft of land vs 900+ units in Riversail. I understand there are still some pool view 3 bedders in Riversound around 880psf after discount.

Dun worry, will get use to it if you visit enuff of their launches..I presume your favorite stack is a premium stack and is probably sold at a higher price to the public

Dun worry, will get use to it if you visit enuff of their launches..I presume your favorite stack is a premium stack and is probably sold at a higher price to the public
    yea, riveria 38 was like that too

thx for the info, how about 1 bedder, 440k up as previous post?

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    thx for the info, how about 1 bedder, 440k up as previous post?
    I didn't check on the 1bedder but the 2beeder avg around 850psf midfloor.

On the contuary, it was the opposite. My favourite stack was sold slightly lower price due to more west sun facing.
    How's that for VVIP treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by PropertyNewbie
    If you have to buy a 3bedder in that area, I would rather go for Riversound. Around 600 units in 200,000 sq ft of land vs 900+ units in Riversail. I understand there are still some pool view 3 bedders in Riversound around 880psf after discount.
    Yes... Riversound less packed but also minimal facilities. Coupled with new China developer and slightly higher pricing, not really very keen.
    My favourite developement is Parc Olympia, but sadly, the location is not ideal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Wah, Allgreen make you all red for the VVIP, really PR disaster to turn a genuine buyer away and open the stack the next day!

Hmm, the psf not cheap leh given the no. of units they have in the site, I was expecting closer to 800psf. I am not sure who they are targeting but I saw them putting up ads at Great World City when I was there on Sat ...
    Allgreen bought the land cheap but they were too greedy in their pricing. If they priced it closer to 800psf, it would be selling like hot cakes. 900plus units somemore. A agent from another developement commented that this place has a potential to be a United Nations Refugee Camp.

Greedy developers shall be punished.

Allgreen bought the land cheap but they were too greedy in their pricing. If they priced it closer to 800psf, it would be selling like hot cakes. 900plus units somemore. A agent from another developement commented that this place has a potential to be a United Nations Refugee Camp.
    Wah ... that's really a nasty comment from a agent. The other over 1000 unit mass mkt i can remember is Minton but I believe that sits on a larger plot ...

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Wah ... that's really a nasty comment from a agent. The other over 1000 unit mass mkt i can remember is Minton but I believe that sits on a larger plot ...
    Watertown comes close with 992 units but also much bigger plot than RS.

Passed by just now, the show flat was closed.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Passed by just now, the show flat was closed.
    closed two days for cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by cactus
    closed two days for cleaning
    Cleaning? Spiritual kind?

Here is some info for potential buyers of Riversails.

According to Masterplan 2008, the huge piece of land east of Riversails across Sungei Serangoon has been zoned as a future industrial park.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/MP2008/northeast_page3.htm

This will be an exciting area in years to come, and will provide a good pool of tenants to properties in Sengkang.

I quote this paragraph from the Economic Strategies Committee paper found below

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...LQ6vKfHhdOuSUw

"Similarly, new industrial parks in the future could integrate more supporting amenities and spaces to engage the public. An example is the industrial park planned at Lorong Halus. Situated on the former rehabilitated landfill and fronting Sungei Serangoon, it is planned to include lush greenery as well as waterfront lifestyle uses alongside industrial spaces."

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Greedy developers shall be punished.
    Looks like MAS saw this thread!

Time for them to relaunch at 700psf