Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Upgrading to landed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Blue should be living in mm landed. Utility bill only 140 per month. Perhaps dont even own a car.
    Even a MM landed is easily 5 times bigger than ur typical MM condo. In terms of no. of cars, surely i cant win u cos i only hv one supercar as compared to ur 10 toyotas

i even hv a 70" tv at home while u hv 10x 32" tvs at home right?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    That is funny, so many landed can park 3 cars along the road outside their house is it? No wonder so many fighting and quarrels over car park space outside their landed properties, and by the way, they are all not fully sheltered.

Your landed can park 3 cars fully sheltered like basement car park so that will not get hit by sun, rain, and bird shit?
    Of cos 3 cars sheltered lah, anyway, no point explaining so much, u continue ur dream in luxury condos wif unlimited parking lots, might be haunted tats y nobody park!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Lol, own stay no investmt value? Then u better pitch tent at the beach for own stay than to spend millions on MM condos, hoping tat the price will appreciate!
    Calm down. I was merely saying your 3 choices made so sense as they are not equitable.

You are talking about own stay, then stick to it. For your own stay, I repeat, pick whichever one that fit your imagination best, be it a 4mil 2000 sqft house in D15, or a 4mil 2000 sqft condo in better area.

If all you have is just one roof, whatever "investment value" is just feel good since you need to monetize it, and replacement cost is equally high.

Even a MM landed is easily 5 times bigger than ur typical MM condo. In terms of no. of cars, surely i cant win u cos i only hv one supercar as compared to ur 10 toyotas

i even hv a 70" tv at home while u hv 10x 32" tvs at home right?
    1) You dont own a supercar so don't speak like you do just because you live in landed, and not all landed owner own supercar either. Some couldnt even afford to have one (perhaps you are one of them)

2) No one in this world that I know of will own 10 toyota for personal use. So perhaps you should stop using this lousy analogy for comparison.

3) I dont own a MM, but I believe MM or miniature landed for you is possible due to your $140 per month utilities bills.

you EVEN have a 70" tv?? are we supposed to go ?

if you want to show off, at least tell us that you have a 10 seater basement movie theater with 150" screen, 11.2 system with a see through view of your swimming pool. pathetic

this is usually what happen when you try to put all your eggs in one basket.

Two sisters have sued their older brother in order to include an $8 million house off Stevens Road in the pool of assets left behind by their late mother.
    http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...house-20120828

I'm curious, how do u know he has only 140 utility bill ?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Calm down. I was merely saying your 3 choices made so sense as they are not equitable.

You are talking about own stay, then stick to it. For your own stay, I repeat, pick whichever one that fit your imagination best, be it a 4mil 2000 sqft house in D15, or a 4mil 2000 sqft condo in better area.

If all you have is just one roof, whatever "investment value" is just feel good since you need to monetize it, and replacement cost is equally high.
    Hv to correct u that $4m can get a 4000-5000 sqft built up landed in D15. It is enjoymt and investmt at the same time.

Vs $4m 2000sqft condo, i think u be stucked for a long long time i hv seen a penthouse of that size trying to offload for $2.5m and for 2 yrs it is still avail for sale!

Hv to correct u that $4m can get a 4000-5000 sqft built up landed in D15. It is enjoymt and investmt at the same time.

Vs $4m 2000sqft condo, i think u be stucked for a long long time i hv seen a penthouse of that size trying to offload for $2.5m and for 2 yrs it is still avail for sale!
    Actually I meant 2000 land. When we say landed sqft , it's by default land size right ? I thought it's understood. Anyway am I right or not , 4mil all in for a 2000ish land in D15 ? Dun forget a&a or rebuild cost.

And also look at you angle, "offload" and such. This is not investment, it's for own stay, offload what ? Your are constantly remembering your only roof as investment . If for investment, it is a totally diff discussion altogether. For own stay, a young couple will very likely find rivergate more appealing than an small house out of town. Each has his own liking.

I'm curious, how do u know he has only 140 utility bill ?

this is what blue wrote in another thread. he could be right actually. perhaps his landed or his Ferrari is parked in JB.

I am clocking only $140 per month on utilities in a landed. This is despite of the fact that I have 5 bathrooms, so 5 sanitary fittings charges.

1) You dont own a supercar so don't speak like you do just because you live in landed, and not all landed owner own supercar either. Some couldnt even afford to have one (perhaps you are one of them)

2) No one in this world that I know of will own 10 toyota for personal use. So perhaps you should stop using this lousy analogy for comparison.

3) I dont own a MM, but I believe MM or miniature landed for you is possible due to your $140 per month utilities bills.

you EVEN have a 70" tv?? are we supposed to go ?

if you want to show off, at least tell us that you have a 10 seater basement movie theater with 150" screen, 11.2 system with a see through view of your swimming pool. pathetic
    Before you call someone who owns a semi d and a condo and a supercar and a 70" tv PATHETIC, please take a look at your own house first.

Perhaps you just need to turn one round and you can see your entire house.

Actually I meant 2000 land. When we say landed sqft , it's by default land size right ? I thought it's understood. Anyway am I right or not , 4mil all in for a 2000ish land in D15 ? Dun forget a&a or rebuild cost.

And also look at you angle, "offload" and such. This is not investment, it's for own stay, offload what ? Your are constantly remembering your only roof as investment . If for investment, it is a totally diff discussion altogether. For own stay, a young couple will very likely find rivergate more appealing than an small house out of town. Each has his own liking.
    Hv to correct u again:

1) If u compare a landed and a condo, u use built-up sqft and not land sqft

2) U must be vested in rivergate, but unfortunately, many young couples wld prefer to buy landed than condos if budget allows, so face it, nothing you say could change the threadstarter's or any others' mindsets. See the thread title: "Upgrading to landed" - This represents the mindsets of the general public.

Gd luck with your Rivergate investment!

Before you call someone who owns a semi d and a condo and a supercar and a 70" tv PATHETIC, please take a look at your own house first.

Perhaps you just need to turn one round and you can see your entire house.
    you are not just pathetic, perhaps you are also having some sort of insecurity complex problem as well.

who is interest in your supercar semi-d 70"tv even if it is real. Did you also framed and hang the carton box of your 70"tv outside your gate to let your neighbors know that you just bought a 70"tv? Like HEY LOOK HERE, I AM RICH. I OWN A 70" TV

$140 monthly utilities bills for all that? I hope the stuff you are smoking are really good ones.

The truly rich that value lifestyle enough to buy supercars will either stay in an upmarket condo, or GCB, or at the bottom end, a bungalow. Very few will opt for semi-Ds as it neither affords space, amenities nor views.

Mr B will tell u property to crash 50% by 2015 ... if buy landed will be hit hard

Ride at your own risk !!!

relax bros...no need to get all worked up. There are always pros and cons for both landed and condo. Which type you want to buy, you do your own needs /wants analysis or has the greatest potential and decide.

If property crash 50% or more, not only landed will be hit but all condos and apt and even HDB as as well. As for which will be hardest hit, go and do your own supply/demand analysis.

As I have said before, property goes in cycles , as long as you have holding power, what goes down must come up and vice versa. Just be happy and content with what you ultimately decide to buy.

Hv to correct u again:

1) If u compare a landed and a condo, u use built-up sqft and not land sqft
    it's ok, I want to know: Is 4 mil a realistic price to pay today for a 2000ish decent land house in D15 (including A&A) or not ?

dun worry about my investment... it's my problem

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    The truly rich that value lifestyle enough to buy supercars will either stay in an upmarket condo, or GCB, or at the bottom end, a bungalow. Very few will opt for semi-Ds as it neither affords space, amenities nor views.
    agreed totally. for the not truly rich, one simply finds the best balance between his wish and his limit.

Truly rich want to stay away from people

http://www.livingdesignhome.com/2011/07/madonnas-house/

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Truly rich want to stay away from people

http://www.livingdesignhome.com/2011/07/madonnas-house/
    China Wine?

that one fake rich
    Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    China Wine?

it's ok, I want to know: Is 4 mil a realistic price to pay today for a 2000ish decent land house in D15 (including A&A) or not ?

dun worry about my investment... it's my problem
    Y not? I can still find brand new ones with land size 2000sqft below $4M in D15, no need for A&A:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...rand-new-inter

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ate-premium-qu

As for your investment in so called CCR Little India luxury MM condo with unlimited parking lots in URA public carpark, dun even try to pass on your bad investment sorrows to others.

Wise pple make wise investment choices. Thats y the threadstarter make $600K per annum as he makes wise choice. You r not there and yet want to talk like a real property investmt expert. Please count the $$$ in your wallet first before even write on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    that one fake rich
    fake never-mind, con is worst
    Ride at your own risk !!!

you are not just pathetic, perhaps you are also having some sort of insecurity complex problem as well.

who is interest in your supercar semi-d 70"tv even if it is real. Did you also framed and hang the carton box of your 70"tv outside your gate to let your neighbors know that you just bought a 70"tv? Like HEY LOOK HERE, I AM RICH. I OWN A 70" TV

$140 monthly utilities bills for all that? I hope the stuff you are smoking are really good ones.
    Now I know y I can buy and stay landed and u can't. Bec u spend all the time sulking and complaining abt life and how others do better while u dun make the change urself. U follow the majority and invest in MM condos thinking that u can strike it rich once an idiot in this forum buys your story. PATHETIC is not the only word to describe your state & inferior complexity, but u r truly HOPELESS.

Now I know y I can buy and stay landed and u can't. Bec u spend all the time sulking and complaining abt life and how others do better while u dun make the change urself. U follow the majority and invest in MM condos thinking that u can strike it rich once an idiot in this forum buys your story. PATHETIC is not the only word to describe your state & inferior complexity, but u r truly HOPELESS.

perhaps your desperate attempt to brag about yourself and your belongings is a good indication that you are nothing but an empty vessel pretending to someone whom you are not.

$140 utilities bill for a semi-d? supercar? are you stealing water and electricity from your neighbors?

Wise pple make wise investment choices. Thats y the threadstarter make $600K per annum as he makes wise choice. You r not there and yet want to talk like a real property investmt expert. Please count the $$$ in your wallet first before even write on this thread.
    how much money do you make per year consistently? i think people here wan to know whether your posts have validity.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    how much money do you make per year consistently? i think people here wan to know whether your posts have validity.
    nowadays no money no talk. sigh...

no wonder pple always see me no up.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    I dun see the need to declare how much I make. The ability to stay in a landed + owning a super car is already a testament. Surely, I don't make $5K a month to be able to afford these!

In all purchases, it's not just abt affordability. It's abt the willingness and the guts to make the wise decision.

Whether I speak the truth or not of what I own and my utilities bills, the one up there and my own conscience knows it. I dun hv to prove to the peeps here who are already vested in something else and try to sway others into their same narrow mindset.

The wise one is the humble one who learns from those who make real $$$$ from properties, and not learn from those who hvn't even make a single cent and talk c**k in this forum.

perhaps your desperate attempt to brag about yourself and your belongings is a good indication that you are nothing but an empty vessel pretending to someone whom you are not.

$140 utilities bill for a semi-d? supercar? are you stealing water and electricity from your neighbors?
    2x HOPELESS for u!!!

The wise one is the humble one who learns from those who make real $$$$ from properties, and not learn from those who hvn't even make a single cent and talk c**k in this forum.
    wise word indeed.
    how do we know who is who?
    1) the wise one
    2) those who make real $$$$ from properties
    3) those who hvn't even make a single cent

i am interested to learn from type 2 only.
    i dont care much to learn from type 1, learn alot but dont make money also no use.
    type 3 people no need to say.

err...can ask which type are you? i know you are rich, but is your wealth derived mostly from real estate investment/speculation or other areas like equities and futures trading.

i am type 1, the humble one who learns from those who make real $$$$ from properties
    Last edited by hopeful; 29-08-12 at 17:13.

I dun see the need to declare how much I make. The ability to stay in a landed + owning a super car is already a testament. Surely, I don't make $5K a month to be able to afford these!

In all purchases, it's not just abt affordability. It's abt the willingness and the guts to make the wise decision.

Whether I speak the truth or not of what I own and my utilities bills, the one up there and my own conscience knows it. I dun hv to prove to the peeps here who are already vested in something else and try to sway others into their same narrow mindset.

1) Its hard to believe that someone living in a big semi-d only pays $140 in utilities bills. Perhaps the reason why you need to buy a landed in D19 that is close to bartley MRT is because you dont drive. Did you mea superKAH or supercar?

2) Its also hard for me to believe that someone driving a superKAH(by his definition) will sneak into other people's condo just to use the facilities. http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=13966&page=2

3) in one thread, you tell us not to buy condo and here is what you said.

Thats why dun buy condos, buy landed! No point squeezing with stingy residents especially those MM owners who paid the least but want the most?
    However you also say that you bought a unit at The Palette, which is a 99LH development in Pasir Ris. And again you tell the world that your unit is the best etc.

So my question to you aren't you contradicting yourself with your inconsistency and flip flop from month to month. What sort of sound investment advise have you really given us?

However what I do know is that you are consistently using this forum as a platform to tell the world that you own landed property and anything you touch is gold.