Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172227323742 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Really like this serene location with greenery n reservoir. Would have bought MR if there were choices within my budget. But all sold out alr. Was contemplating btw 8courtyards or Skies M. In the end, i decided to reach for the "Skies". Hope all goes well....

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Even JLD or Paya Lebar nvr have big mall like Vivo. JLD malls add up (westgate, jem, cube), might be bigger. Got Yishun hub coming up already + Northpoint = consider quite big. For your info, Yishun hub will be bigger than waterway point @ watertown & BR. Got a mall is a bonus. Want Vivo like strike TOTO
    Think go buy Caribbean for vivo is easier than strike TOTO

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    for some, the view is priceless....
    Yes but 1200psf? Could buy a city fringe location condo like 8 Riversuites if you are willing to compromise the view.
    Actually the view from Estuary is nicer as it has a more close-up view of reservoir and patch of greenery but downside is the road noise. If you are ok with the road noise but want even nicer view and walking distance to MRT, I would seriously consider Estuary over SM and you still end up saving 100-200psf for subsale units.

may i add, the view and serene location is priceless.....all else is secondary. The road at Estuary is a killer for feng shui.....

Hmm... but all 3 bedders in Estuary are more than 930K wor.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    may i add, the view and serene location is priceless.....all else is secondary. The road at Estuary is a killer for feng shui.....
    Does that mean all those buyers at SM with reservoir view will become wealthy and lead healthy long lives because of good feng shui? All of them?
    If any Feng Shui master can guarantee me that or he pays a penalty, I will be the first one to buy SM.
    A few years back I went to see a repossesed car at Turf City up for auction and guess what the registration no was - 1818.

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Hmm... but all 3 bedders in Estuary are more than 930K wor.
    You mean you paid 930k for a 3 bedder at SM with a clear view of the reservoir? What size and floor?

I have emphasized Skies is for the golf view and reservoir with bonus stunning pool views . If you have been to the showflat, would realize how exclusive the place is. I bought 3 bedder higher than 1.2M.
    3bedder at 930k??

It is ironic that view from estuary condo is better than Skies.
    I do not prefer walking to train stations.
    Many who purchased have golfing membership at Orchid Country club so transport wise easy.
    The noise level will be a bonus.
    Really have to see, target different buyers.

I'm new here so I'm sure all you guys have earn money through investing properties?
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 09-10-12 at 19:44.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    I have emphasized Skies is for the golf view and reservoir with bonus stunning pool views . If you have been to the showflat, would realize how exclusive the place is. I bought 3 bedder higher than 1.2M.
    Sis Jacelyn, don't worry be steady ... many months ago I said very soon nothing will be below 1000psf ... I now changed my prediction: very soon, nothing will be below 1400psf near OCR MRT, if no MRT, must have view ... be it golf view, reservoir view, river view

Except of course cemetery or prison view
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    I think the aerospace hub thingy is overrated. 10,000 employees, most of whom could be locals or potential HDB renters and so many condos from Punggol, Sengkang, Jalan Kayu, Yishun vying for the same pool of tenants.
    GEMs Intl School even if set up is a lesser known intl school.
    A mall? Could only be a small one like Sembawang Shpg Centre as no developer will take a risk on a megamall in that sparsely populated middle of no where and no MRT location.
    No reason to run down the location as I stay in that vicinity but I think its prospects are grossly overblown.
    i share the same view. honestly, from Greenwich to any other seng kang / punggol / yishun or even sembawang new launches, they all use the aerospace hub as a selling point. in the first place, the hub aint that big. 10k ppl is like one third the amount of people working in MBFC. I also agree that the schools and shopping centres up there wont be any attractive at all. only thing is if u desperately want a golf view.

I do agree, if you happen to know any golf lovers like me. You would know.
    Anyway even if the market don't go up for skies, no one will sell at low prices anyway. If sky habitat can sell as high as 1700 psf, anything is possible.

3bedder at 930k??

It is ironic that view from estuary condo is better than Skies.
    I do not prefer walking to train stations.
    Many who purchased have golfing membership at Orchid Country club so transport wise easy.
    The noise level will be a bonus.
    Really have to see, target different buyers.

I'm new here so I'm sure all you guys have earn money through investing properties?
    Wah, your 3 bedder is more ex than my cluster house. Both seeing golf course view though.
    Anyway congrats.

hahahaha. Good for you lah!

I'm am looking forward to move in already.

Cluster house at which floor? How is the view like from your unit?

hahahaha. Good for you lah!

I'm am looking forward to move in already.

Cluster house at which floor? How is the view like from your unit?
    But my one bought a couple of years back already.
    Cant compare.
    Masterbed room direct golf view, abit sian already. Lol

I'm looking forward to the sky gym as well.
    Your cluster house must have raised the price now.

I'm looking forward to the sky gym as well.
    Your cluster house must have raised the price now.
    Those bought early, from 2003 to 2006 basically make money in any prop. Nothing special.
    Are u affected by the latest cm btw?

No, I signed on Friday so not affected. I actually intended to buy another unit at skies but shall see what's coming next.

More CM is coming lor if you keep bidding the price up.

No, I signed on Friday so not affected. I actually intended to buy another unit at skies but shall see what's coming next.
    Hehe, looks like you really like the project very much.
    I had not gone to the showflat yet though im just staying one road across.
    You buying 2nd unit for investment? Which unit type?

Wink

I have made a sum from my previous properties investments.
    looking for a second investment unit, see what comes next .

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    This is a sharing for everyone that I heard from a friend whom wanted to get any units from stack one and was surprise for even a 2 bedroom at 743sqm big selling at $739k for level 2 only #02-01 that will workout to about $994.60/psf that a killing for such a price in yishun, mostly likely all the units are avarage above $1100/psf .....

Another things I heard that most of the new owner who got it is from Huttons who managed to get 80% of the sales and Pronnex was managed to get 20% of the shares of today sales.
    Not surprising as many OCR condo are already in the range of 850psf -1400psf liao lor.....Moreover, this one is near reservoir and SAP.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Does that mean all those buyers at SM with reservoir view will become wealthy and lead healthy long lives because of good feng shui? All of them?
    If any Feng Shui master can guarantee me that or he pays a penalty, I will be the first one to buy SM.
    A few years back I went to see a repossesed car at Turf City up for auction and guess what the registration no was - 1818.
    To each his own i guess. Even Marina Bay Sand, different Feng Shui Master give different conclusion lor.....

Feel buying property should be for own stay or long term investment / rent. Too much short term speculations is bad eventually for all. So, for those who can afford and hold, can buy at current market price but within individual affortability before all sold out and lament 'missed the boat'.

Regardless of location, No one will let go at cheap prices for skies.
    Besides location is not everything take Orchard road condos for example, they are not fully sold, most of the time less than 50 % sold and 10-20% for rent and the rest vacant.
    I do know many condos in the area that are vacant and up for rent by developers.

Regardless of location, No one will let go at cheap prices for skies.
    Besides location is not everything take Orchard road condos for example, they are not fully sold, most of the time less than 50 % sold and 10-20% for rent and the rest vacant.
    I do know many condos in the area that are vacant and up for rent by developers.
    Wow looks like you really love the place...

Wanted to invest but changed my mind to divest into commercial n maybe in Malaysia

hahaha, no lah. It's just that I have faith for the future in this area. Experience tells me so.
    I could care less for the view but my husband likes it so and besides I feel that this is a good investment.
    For homestay, home owners also hope homes have high value.
    Malaysia property wise, not sure about the returns, could you advise more?

hahaha, no lah. It's just that I have faith for the future in this area. Experience tells me so.
    I could care less for the view but my husband likes it so and besides I feel that this is a good investment.
    For homestay, home owners also hope homes have high value.
    Malaysia property wise, not sure about the returns, could you advise more?
    Not sure too...looking at some area in sunway...

I am glad I bought MR for home stay ...guess will make a bundle if I sell in 10 years but maybe not...my retirement home

Speaking from experience, this area is very nice to stay. Serene and quiet. Fresh air.
    Just that not much amenities.
    A small mall next to it will be nice.
    But im not sure how the mall rumours started. Anyone can prove?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Sis Jacelyn, don't worry be steady ... many months ago I said very soon nothing will be below 1000psf ... I now changed my prediction: very soon, nothing will be below 1400psf near OCR MRT, if no MRT, must have view ... be it golf view, reservoir view, river view

Except of course cemetery or prison view
    Did you purchase micasa as well?

GEMS international school - Why would a organization want to spend $mio at that location? Obviously have gather enough information from EDB on the numbers which link to SAP. This school is new to us. Set foot in Singapore just in 2009.

http://www.gemseducation.com/MENASA/....php?pageid=54

I have seen some of presentation slides on SAP may not show what exactly will be in the future (in terms of size area). More land will be taken away from Mindef for this development.

http://www.timesdirectories.com/airf...%20camp/825889

Yishun & Fernvale area are closest to SAP, but only SM can provide this stunning view. Sky gym Sky deck.

I would say that the next plot of land parcel to be sold will be at least 10-15% higher than this.