Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202530354045 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    As i have said.
    I am very satisfied with skies. The price is in my range. Besides if Fengshui Master can buy after preview and 3 -6 percent higher, nothing to say much.
    Anyway Not planning to sell at all, for homestay.
    Definitely the furnishings will be better compared to parc centros.
    Miltonia close is quite exclusive, hidden in a spot and privacy level is high.
    Given that there is already condos and townhouses completed at miltonia drive.
    Don't see why people are so skeptical about skies, this are own preferences.
    in 2010, 3 bedder size ranged between 1200 to 1300.. didnt know it became 900+ now..

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    this is SM thread lah...not eCO

For SM, I don't like the double balconies, the big one at the master bedroom.
    Ya true. Lets not side track

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    It was a hot day to visit showflat, and just happened I was around there and took a look.

My view :
    reasonably good place for own stay if transport and schooling are not real concerns.
    Low quantum for the 1 and 2 bedrooms, but may facing problem in renting out as lack of good transport.

I believe, when u want to buy 1-2 bedroom for investment, quantum is not the sole deciding factor. It is the public transport is the important factor, u need to pay a premium of the convenience. As this group of tenants have no car so public transport is very important.

Project a whole : reasonable.
    Still got 3 to 4 yrs before TOP. Many things can be developed. Who knows, LRT link between Yishun & Khatib mrt or NCL to SAP & CIA. + bus service running SAP & Yishun etc. Rem, another 100000 strong army is coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    in 2010, 3 bedder size ranged between 1200 to 1300.. didnt know it became 900+ now..
    You pay what you get! mine was 969 sqft over 1.2 m.
    The view is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    congrats, jacelyn! #10-23, right? very auspicious number!!!

that was the best stack my agent asked me to buy - right in the centre, facing the gold ingot, with the fountain shooting right at you! only got to clear the pavilion in front and the townhouses as well. at 1st preview, was told price starts from 880k. do you know the eventual price for 2nd floor?

decided to go in elsewhere instead, spread the eggs.

Oh dear, 880K for stack 23? I bought lowl level at stack 7 at 909K on the launch date in morning! n they said it was the 2nd cheapest! Grrrr...... so sad n angry

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Oh dear, 880K for stack 23? I bought lowl level at stack 7 at 909K on the launch date in morning! n they said it was the 2nd cheapest! Grrrr...... so sad n angry
    What do you mean by 880k for stack 23? I bought mine 969sqft at 1.2 + million.
    How come 7 floor below 1 million?
    7 floor have views as well

The view is priceless.
    Still reasonable lah compared to Centro Res. $1738psf with HDB view, mrt track & bus noise + fumes.

watertown $1600+ with small little man-made river + noise + security issue etc.
    <$1100 $psf reasonable.

Caspian closed to $1200psf - Bro Regulator will tell u more

Centris - went there just yesterday. Too crowded with FW. For me, less than $900 psf also

Wow just a few flrs below but price big differences. This dev must be selling air

Wow just a few flrs below but price big differences. This dev must be selling air
    Priceless View mah...unless MR put up a net 7 or 8 floor tall to prevent golf balls from flying into MR

Penthouse is selling 2.4 so it's reasonable lah.
    I am just looking for good air, low noise, privacy and great view.
    Chopped!
    Anyway i hear the Fengshui Master who bought the premium unit is called you long zi.
    Anybody knows much?

Jace,
    think lifeline mentioned that 880K for low level on preview? but my stack 7 low level alr 909K. sob

Ooh... You Long Zhi is pretty famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Still reasonable lah compared to Centro Res. $1738psf with HDB view, mrt track & bus noise + fumes.

watertown $1600+ with small little man-made river + noise + security issue etc.
    <$1100 $psf reasonable.

Caspian closed to $1200psf - Bro Regulator will tell u more

Centris - went there just yesterday. Too crowded with FW. For me, less than $900 psf also
    What does FW means?
    Centris- the one at Jurong point? The design is not that nice and also noise level......

Jace,
    think lifeline mentioned that 880K for low level on preview? but my stack 7 low level alr 909K. sob

Hey, why fret?
    Level 7 can get views as well? right?
    I bought at nearing over 300k more than you so be prepare to collect earnings!
    Even one bedder at 500k so yours is great buy!

Glad to hear you long zi is famous!

Jace the problem is i din get level 7 at 909K. i gotta a super low level at 909K at the entrace stack wor. sobs

Jace the problem is i din get level 7 at 909K. i gotta a super low level at 909K at the entrace stack wor. sobs
    Super low as in level 2-4? what size and how much?

http://www.newcondo.sg/wp-content/up...s-Miltonia.jpg

Does it mean if the plot didn't indicate "residential" then it could be reserved for other purposes such as a mall? See the map above. Is that how the story of a mall came about, just curious...

Jace,

I thk u shld call em and bang table liao

What does FW means?
    Centris- the one at Jurong point? The design is not that nice and also noise level......
    Foreign workers. Yes Centris @ JP. Also direct hit with mrt.

The view is priceless.
    At 1238psf at yishun. How much do u think it can fetchin fut?
    Too much oredi. There are many good resale at better location, view, out there

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Foreign workers. Yes Centris @ JP. Also direct hit with mrt.
    haha, I see. Thought Fw was Fann wong. jk
    Jokes aside,I really dislike the centris, too close to mrt and roads, the noise level is high and privacy low esp if you got units facing the mrt, sure must buy curtain lah!

Jace,

einnoc,

you misunderstood me. 880k was only indicative when they opened showroom, but showflats could not be viewed that day cos not ready.

i only wanted to find out what's the final transacted price if anyone knew.

your low floor stack 03 1076sf @ 909k = 845psf the 2nd lowest quantum / psf unit is the best! you will have the chance of getting the best rental yield, unless it's for own stay ! cheer up ! there is a price point for every decision. i had wanted the stack 23, but decided to get another area instead.

cheers,
    lifeline

My agent friend seems to be confident that there is a mega mall coming up.
    But not confirmed. The school is confirmed.

It should be neighborhood center. Mall will be at simpang but probably years later.

Was he/she referring to Yishun hub next to northpoint?

Yes. The school is confirmed as i witnessed the site.

the 3 bedder floor area design is rather small and compact... on top of that still have large balcony space ... and psf already >$1k, nowadays developer really too greedy reminds me of sky habitat

3 bedroom a little compact but real cozy.
    Been staying at a slightly bigger unit and dislike it because it looks plain when nothing is placed there. I think I can make full use of the size at skies.
    How come no one complain penthouse above 2.4 million expensive and Townhouses above 3.8 million expensive but complain about the condo units?

Different developers all different strategies.
    Pricing all different. Some high , some low.
    I heard from my agent friend that it is a mega mall completing in 6 years estimate however i cannot confirmed if this is reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    the 3 bedder floor area design is rather small and compact... on top of that still have large balcony space ... and psf already >$1k, nowadays developer really too greedy reminds me of sky habitat
    No more service yard, balcony meant for laundry?

Quote Originally Posted by Congress
    No more service yard, balcony meant for laundry?
    actually there is a proper yard and where the chute is and you can close the door from the kitchen. this is good. hate to have chute inside the kitchen. but rather too much space given to the balcony which seems rather odd shape and the large air con ledge. the ph is worse with even much higher proportion of "external space" which to me not worth mentioning at all. in any case I'm looking for a 3 bedder

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    actually there is a proper yard and where the chute is and you can close the door from the kitchen. this is good. hate to have chute inside the kitchen. but rather too much space given to the balcony which seems rather odd shape and the large air con ledge. the ph is worse with even much higher proportion of "external space" which to me not worth mentioning at all. in any case I'm looking for a 3 bedder
    Looking for 3 bedder at skies? compact or premium?
    If you dislike big balconies, compact would be good enough

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    stack 25 was my 1st choice follow by 23, unfortunately by the time my name was called....

i was told stack 25 was gone before the vvip begin, best stack for 3 bedder with sunrise view.
    Same for me, i only put down selection for 2 units at stack 25 and 23 even though the agent told me to put down 10 choices. I was told the stack 25 high floor was sold out to the developer's friends and associates. I only managed to get in the showroom after 1pm during vvip, both stacks were high floor were fully sold out