Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 611162122232425262728293031364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    The world does not revolve only around anyone.
    Please move with the time.

Definitely the overpriced segment. Skies is not that overpriced.
    A big thank you to all buyers of SM..
    I must say it has helped to push up prices even higher for other districts!

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    is yishun and seletar area in the red zone?

check this out: http://www.squarefoot.com.sg/
    SM too far from red zone. maybe never.

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    parc centros buyers happy like bird
    Yes indeed.
    Paid only 880psf.
    Psf wise and proximity to amendities already win hands down.
    You also happy like bird, your parc olympia now also looks dirt cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Yes indeed.
    Paid only 880psf.
    Psf wise and proximity to amendities already win hands down.
    You also happy like bird, your parc olympia now also looks dirt cheap.
    yes, yes, when sm is out, every other project owner is happy

many people don't believe that yishun has potential but it's taking shape now and the pace will only get quicker

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    many people don't believe that yishun has potential but it's taking shape now and the pace will only get quicker
    Return will be slow. Yishun will develop. But developer greedy with SM

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    yes, yes, when sm is out, every other project owner is happy
    Yes, Many are happy.
    I am too, The price of Skies seems to garner attention and Who knows, the pricing of skies may allow the govt to see the potential of Yishun and further develop it like punggol.
    Govt already have plans for yishun.
    Expressways, schools, Aerospace hub all coming up and more to come.
    Anything is possible, just like a decade ago, no one wanted to be at punggol as It was a new town and now wow!
    As I have said before, every place can a good place depending on how govt brand it.
    The price at skies shocked investors and I'm sure Hdb but It just shows plenty of potential and confidence of buyers now in the north.
    Pretty sure from the sales of skies, Yishun land will not be cheap in the future any more.
    As long as Land don't come cheap, the area will blossom and besides there are Plenty of land in Yishun.
    Just have to be patient, The future awaits

I beg to differ that every project owner is happy, some projects are not even investment worthy due to over crowding and supply of units.
    I am expecting developers to priced future projects at sky high prices
    However if they cross the line, do expect poor sales like we have seen recently.
    No developer will priced cheaper as land prices increased and If they do priced at real low prices, the market area nearby might crash and go down.
    Agent told me cases like this have happened before and for property bubble wise, I'm sure Govt is more than concerned.
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 16-10-12 at 18:40.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    haha, now that you pointed that out.....I realized I got used to that already....maybe you can eventually get use to the location of the chute too....good luck.
    How come i dun know i have a unit here? I am here to TCSS. hahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...WOW EC land also more expensive........well done to SM Developer.
    Also got 1 pte land 20% cheaper than SM land.

Probably will look something like this.

Well at least you got a rubbish chute in the convenience of your home instead of the common chute at the service area.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    SM too far from red zone. maybe never.
    Joke of the day . Look & think deeper on what u see

Separately, the color will change after SM & YH. Do your homework lah before putting in the links, which we all already know.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    A big thank you to all buyers of SM..
    I must say it has helped to push up prices even higher for other districts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Than how abt Foresque at $1454psf?

I have talked abt Centris @ Jurong pt.
    I have talked abt Centro Res @ AMK
    I have talked abt Watertown
    I have talked abt Caspian @ Lakeside
    I have talked abt latest land price for Tenah Merah
    I have talked abt latest land price for Bukit Panjang Integrated hub and future pricing
    I have talked abt latest land price for Thomson area
    I have talked abt upcoming land price for Yishun hub.

Market forces will determine the price.
    When u see something like Sky Habitat, 0 sales last month, then u can say it is overpriced. Nothing wrong with the design or location.
    You must also say a big thank you to Setia upcoming Eco. S.
    A similar unit 969sf at 2nd flr selling at $1217psf with no views (HDB behind, front Treehouse). Far from everywhere except west. No potential (no land for other developments except residential down the stretch).

U will be very busy then as everywhere land price is going higher.

You must also say a big thank you to Setia upcoming Eco. S.
    A similar unit 969sf at 2nd flr selling at $1217psf with no views (HDB behind, front Treehouse). Far from everywhere except west. No potential (no land for other developments except residential down the stretch).

U will be very busy then as everywhere land price is going higher.
    ....congratulations on your astute buy.....well done......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SM is the best.....wow ....GOOD buy.......Star Buy..........btw.....ECO is all from 3.4m high equivalent to FEO SOHO height.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...230799/1/.html

...soon there will be a write up for Yishun, just be patient and wait......

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    Frankly Yishun has been underrated. From the edge of Yishun, around Khatib area, it takes only 19 minutes to hit Orchard Rd in light traffic. Not many suburban areas can boast of this.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Frankly Yishun has been underrated. From the edge of Yishun, around Khatib area, it takes only 19 minutes to hit Orchard Rd in light traffic. Not many suburban areas can boast of this.
    People don't go Orchard every day unless they work there. Proximity to city core and downtown is more relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    People don't go Orchard every day unless they work there. Proximity to city core and downtown is more relevant.
    Not everyone works in downtown / city core - majority do not. Orchard Rd is quite a popular yardstick to use to gauge proximity to city area.

hi all. can I please check if Skies Miltonia is close to the MRT station? And how does SM's location compare to 8courtyards?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    hi all. can I please check if Skies Miltonia is close to the MRT station? And how does SM's location compare to 8courtyards?
    SM is not near MRT and neither is 8 Courtyards. If driving then SM location has faster access to CTE/SLE (at least for now) - could be 7-8 mins faster than driving from 8 Courtyards.

Thanks! but the price difference between the two is quite a lot!
    Is the view at SM significantly better?

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    SM is not near MRT and neither is 8 Courtyards. If driving then SM location has faster access to CTE/SLE (at least for now) - could be 7-8 mins faster than driving from 8 Courtyards.

Joke of the day . Look & think deeper on what u see

Separately, the color will change after SM & YH. Do your homework lah before putting in the links, which we all already know.
    the biggest joke of the day is you choose to have a bigger balcony area and happier enough with a smaller hall which is smaller than
    your master bedroom. maybe you change bedsheet everyday that you need a bigger drying area.

you are 1 in a hundred.

I believe there are agents as well as developers who is talking up the price at SM.

The appeal of waterfront living is obvious, but there are new developments on the way at Punggol.

For rental, Yishun is not the best.

Homestay is good.

Up until now, the developer has not commited they will be the main con for the project. They are making huge profit, at least $500 top $700 psf GP on the project, only seen in luxurious project. Hope they give buyer value

is this the same developer for st patrick's residences?
    i thought this developer apparently only does luxurious projects previously (like sentosa or etc) and st pat residences was the first project outside of the prime districts typically associated for luxurious projects. maybe this explains the high price?

for those who have been to the show flats, how was the quality of the furnishing?

for those who have been to the show flats, how was the quality of the furnishing?
    Not bad, but wife commented like what she saw at MR or Eight Courtyard

She prefer the one at Luxuire or Thomson Grand

is this the same developer for st patrick's residences?
    i thought this developer apparently only does luxurious projects previously (like sentosa or etc) and st pat residences was the first project outside of the prime districts typically associated for luxurious projects. maybe this explains the high price?
    The furnishings are of renowned brands, I forgot the brands but they are great.
    You're right, These are the developers who did st patrick's residences and bungalows for Sentosa cove.
    Skies is sort of their first huge mass market project.
    I wonder if this is why the cause of the high prices as well.
    They either make it or break it as the pressure is up since the prices garnered so much attention but I don't think they want to ruin their own name since they are doing so much of these luxury project.

As for transport to Mrt wise, They are offering two years of free buses to the Mrt so not a problem as many who bought at miltonia area do drive.

oh this is their first mass market project?
    i just remember that the st pat's residences have very large balconies as well. does anyone know this for sure?
    furnishing at the showflat for st pats' according to what i read online is ok. actually in personal they are all quite the same for all the big developments by established developers.

question to all here - would furnishing be a major factor in your property decisions? (this is not in reference to any particular project)
    i mean the household items are due to be changed every couple of years anyway and if you do sell the unit, most likely the new owners will want to renovate alittle so i don't see the point of paying a premium for quality finishing etc. decent furnishing yes but that's about it i think. i guess everyone will have a different trade off on this or is my view a little too short-sighted?

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    The furnishings are of renowned brands, I forgot the brands but they are great.
    You're right, These are the developers who did st patrick's residences and bungalows for Sentosa cove.
    Skies is sort of their first huge mass market project.
    I wonder if this is why the cause of the high prices as well.
    They either make it or break it as the pressure is up since the prices garnered so much attention but I don't think they want to ruin their own name since they are doing so much of these luxury project.

As for transport to Mrt wise, They are offering two years of free buses to the Mrt so not a problem as many who bought at miltonia area do drive.

You are a true blue ambassador & firm believer of SM......

Included in price, SM throws in fridge, microwave & washing machine cum dryer.

Am NOT vested

emma, both sm & 8courtyard are a short drive away from mrt stations. Quite impossible to walk to the stations under the hot sun.
    However, 8 courtyard is the nearest pte hsing near Northpoint and bus interchange.

I live in Yishun for the past 25 years. i too was in a dilemma to choose btw 8courtyard & SM. But it really depends on your criterias. Different ppl has different criterias.

For me,i like 8courtyard price & size but dun like its location(surrounded by factories @ one side, the other side is HDB & EC, but the other side face canal & low pte housing-no more available units le.) I was worried abt the noise that may come from the mrt track too. But many ppl said the station is noisier than track.

SM- i really dislike the high price & 2 balconies but i love thought of living near a golf course+reservoir. I hope i can breathe in fresh air every morning when i wake up. A high price to pay but healthy mind, healthy self equals to wealth too For the balconies, i think many have constructive ideas on how to use it. From personal yoga place to breakfast alfresco to hanging laundry....But i think it will be my son's mini playground.

eCO also includes all these. is this the norm for all new launches now? did the new launches last time include these furnishings?

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    Included in price, SM throws in fridge, microwave & washing machine cum dryer.

Am NOT vested