Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Can see there are some property gurus here...Was wondering if anyone can advise me the following? Very new to all these.

1) Bad economy +QE = Low bank interest rate?
    2) Good economy = high bank interest rate? Normal is 4%?
    3) then 97 economy crisis, why high interest rate leh?
    4) Assuming low interest till Yr 2015, shld take 3 yr locked in or 3M SIBOR no locked in for the loan leh?

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    For eg from near Estuary, you will come across only one traffic light if there is someone who wants to crossover to the waterfront, before you hit CTE and the next traffic light is at Cairnhill or another minute to near Plaza Singapura. In fact can even make it in 18 mins.
    I stay near bukit panjang, The drive to orchard area is about 20-25 mins.
    Then actually if that is the case, then it's very convenient!

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    So you will be moving to the north, how is it like at Bukit Panjang? I am actually looking around that area as well as Pasir Panjang.

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    So you will be moving to the north, how is it like at Bukit Panjang? I am actually looking around that area as well as Pasir Panjang.

Yes, Bukit panjang is a great place, and there is a bus that goes direct to town from cck, so many staying there chope seats at interchange.
    It's quite convenient, Bukit panjang plaza and lot 1 quite near and the new mall junction 10.
    Buying food is convenient as well!

Yes, Bukit panjang is a great place, and there is a bus that goes direct to town from cck, so many staying there chope seats at interchange.
    It's quite convenient, Bukit panjang plaza and lot 1 quite near and the new mall junction 10.
    Buying food is convenient as well!
    then you will definitely love yishun/Sembawang/upper Thomson

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    then you will definitely love yishun/Sembawang/upper Thomson
    Looking Forward!

the pro went hiding after mischief.

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Can see there are some property gurus here...Was wondering if anyone can advise me the following? Very new to all these.

1) Bad economy +QE = Low bank interest rate?
    2) Good economy = high bank interest rate? Normal is 4%?
    3) then 97 economy crisis, why high interest rate leh?
    4) Assuming low interest till Yr 2015, shld take 3 yr locked in or 3M SIBOR no locked in for the loan leh?
    97 and current crisis has very different momentum.

97 was issue of crisis in confidence in Asia economy. Hot money were flowing into Asia and it create a bubble. Some people felt the Asian currency was over valued and betted against certain currency. As a result currency value dropped and money flow out. Interest rates were kept high to encourage money to stay in the domestic economy.

So at that time Singapore interest rates were high.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    the pro went hiding after mischief.
    \

Friday lah. There is a word call Family. Cannot always stn here at CondoSingapore. No wonder i felt some1 was missing me when watching TV

Sometimes, i MIA (missing in action) for few weeks (many north bros are aware). This forum is not everytin lah.

All areas are protected as of now. No cause of alarm.

Heard from my agent that a mall has been confirmed. It is located neat ITE Yishun campus. Not sure if it is a big or small mall. Anyway, at least it ease the convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    Now I know what SM stands for .....So Macho......
    Unlike you so macho.......
    Come to this thread to disturb, you think I want to lurk around yours???
    Not Until when you compare prices and said yours was a good buy and skies was not, then i checked and realized that who was the one who overpaid.

No matter how the refuse chute is designed, It not as it is not a good design.
    Besides do you know having one refuse chute per level is way cheaper than having one in every unit.

Anyway, no matter what you sure slam us again.
    A new mall is confirmed in yishun area so See you there sometime.

Also a new Hawker Ctr within the next 5 years. Abt 7mins walk fm Skies.

The exact location is directly opposite to what has been shown in the link. Some changes to masterplan 2008.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Potent...awker+Centres/

Not Until when you compare prices and said yours was a good buy and skies was not, then i checked and realized that who was the one who overpaid.

Besides do you know having one refuse chute per level is way cheaper than having one in every unit.

A mall? Are you referring to the reserve site infront of shaughnessy or the one near yishun ITE?

San, you must be happier with your WT purchase following this week's announcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    A mall? Are you referring to the reserve site infront of shaughnessy or the one near yishun ITE?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Also a new Hawker Ctr within the next 5 years. Abt 7mins walk fm Skies.

The exact location is directly opposite to what has been shown in the link. Some changes to masterplan 2008.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Potent...awker+Centres/
    Is the site where the playground/fitness corner is today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Is the site where the playground/fitness corner is today?
    The playgd & fitness will stay.

infront of blk 355.

Peace sister..but do calm down b4 u respond....you have the tendency to jump into conclusion and mixed up your facts.........if you only want to hear the good things....switch to 95FM.....don't think u will be see me at your lovely Mall any time in the future...too 'atas (at a secluded)location.... for me.....prefer the hawkers ctr and shop house in my neighborhood....btw I did not buy Foresque....too expensive for me.
    Last edited by danntbt; 20-10-12 at 17:48.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    San, you must be happier with your WT purchase following this week's announcement.
    Feel happier buying PC than WT at the v last min.
    Esp after seeing eco. S and skies price.
    Given the current cm, very difficult to play anymore.
    Must wait at least 3 to 4 yrs to save up.

I still dont think the site diagonal to sky is reserve for a mall.
    Too gd to be true. Up to now, had yet seen any tangible evident from any sources.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    Now I know what SM stands for .....So Macho......

Haha, not as Macho as a professionaly freelance photographer as you. Congrats on your purchase of Treehouse. TOP soon?

Fyi, i now listen to Hot91.3FM married man, Class95 stopped listening since long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    Haha, not as Macho as a professionaly freelance photographer as you. Congrats on your purchase of Treehouse. TOP soon?

Fyi, i now listen to Hot91.3FM married man, Class95 stopped listening since long time ago.
    .....Good Night.....91.3 is all the sweet oldies, like your taste.....goes well with the water view from SM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan

U mean this one?
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/pv_obj_cache/p...Yishun+P4).pdf

Not very near miltonia area leh.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    U mean this one?
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/pv_obj_cache/p...Yishun+P4).pdf

Not very near miltonia area leh.
    The commercial GFA should be able to yield more than around 150-200 shops?

I timed myself again on Saturday morning. Left from near Estuary at 7.07am and reached Cairnhill 7.20am at average speed of 90km/h. So it is 13 minutes in light free flowing traffic and not 18 minutes. I was heading for Alexandra / Tanglin Rd junction and with all the traffic lights between Cairnhill and this location it took me a total of 20 mins. You can add another 2-3 minutes if from SM on the basis of only 1 red traffic light out of 2 on that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    The playgd & fitness will stay.

infront of blk 355.
    squeezed into a corner with so limited parking space around. aso no public parking after 7pm?

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    I have started this thread to highlight the refuse chute problem to the owners of 3 bedroom unit.

Study the floor plan carefully, locate the refuse chute. The access to the refuse chute is not practical. You need to access the chute from the inside of the cabinet. It is difficult to maintain the cleanliness and the storage space infront of the refuse chute is wasted!!

There are a total of 72 units with this layout. Hopefully we can work out something with the developer.
    If you are one of the owner and are concern about the above matter. You can PM me for update.

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    The big deal is that the rubbish chute directly faces the stove isn't that Yucks!
    (So what if its concealed in a cabinet)

Study the floor plan n u will know it...

The problem nowadays is most buyers just rush in to crowded show flats n buy without going thru the floor plans in detail
    This is not really a major issue. It is covered by cabinet so makes no difference the stove is at the opposite. Do not place utensils or food stuff in that cabinet camouflaging the rubbish chute. Put stuff like pails, cleansing liquids. equipment, etc. So no big deal even if there are the occasional cockroaches. Only small worry is that particular cabinet door will be prone to more wear and tear and door hinges will need to be changed more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    hidden means a good chance for roaches to breed. u dont want to open the door and suddenly see so many roaches running around.
    Nowadays, the rubbish chute's door are fully sealed.. if you don't open it, no way for cockroach to come it.. they usually come in by the water pathway..

make sure inside your cabinet is clean. nothing to do with whether the rubbish chute is inside or not?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    Nowadays, the rubbish chute's door are fully sealed.. if you don't open it, no way for cockroach to come it.. they usually come in by the water pathway..

make sure inside your cabinet is clean. nothing to do with whether the rubbish chute is inside or not?
    Yes the rubbish chute is sealed but there have been occasions that I experienced when they sneak in the 1-2 seconds you open it to throw in the rubbish. They happen to be lurking around the edge of the chute.

i know what you mean and i am terrified of cockroaches!
    however if they were lurking around but still inside the chute, doesn't make a difference it the chute is concealed inside a cabinet or not right?
    maybe make sure when you throw bags (especially containing liquids) away, they don't have a trail of anything leading from the chute to the inside of the cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Yes the rubbish chute is sealed but there have been occasions that I experienced when they sneak in the 1-2 seconds you open it to throw in the rubbish. They happen to be lurking around the edge of the chute.