Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 510152025303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1445

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Hey, don't accuse me hor!
    I swear to god with my life, I am not even doing property leh.
    If I can do it myself then why hire ID?
    To my defence, i pay 300k more than other for the same unit just to get the view.
    your ID must have toh bua lai lai waiting for the ripe time.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Fwah I scream ice-cream.

that means $300,000/30yrs/365days=~$27/day for the view.

Assuming if one enjoys roughly about 2hrs per day, that is almost $13/hr!

If one is staying only for 15yrs, that is almost $27/hr rate

Not many nice reservoir view.....

For those who can affort, why not give them the blessing?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    your ID must have toh bua lai lai waiting for the ripe time.
    My ID sure is happy to collect my cheaque.
    Only the one and two bedder facing the road, rest of the units are not affected.
    Anyway I can assure that I am not doing property, you make me sound like I am a hard sell agent at skies. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245

Of course why not? not many can swallow/afford such premium for such views.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Fwah I scream ice-cream.

that means $300,000/30yrs/365days=~$27/day for the view.

Assuming if one enjoys roughly about 2hrs per day, that is almost $13/hr!

If one is staying only for 15yrs, that is almost $27/hr rate

eventually these balconies end up as laundry yard. thats for sure.
    it starts from the lower floor and gradually moves to the upper. golfers will see coloful flags waving at them. singapore fans very friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245

I am thinking, will I pay $300,000 for the view or making more money out of this $300,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I am thinking, will I pay $300,000 for the view or making more money out of this $300,000?
    you have a good one here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    simple. Just download a simple app 'db meter' or decibel/sound meter (along that line) using your android/ios device for an accurate measurement of the ambience noise. The 'noise' will be more pronounced as you elevate until a certain threshold (no idea on the threshold level though).
    ...sounds great(No pun intended)...will check that out....

Anybody know why Skies Miltonia price is so much higher than Miltonia Residences? Somemore MS is closer than to the green....

Actually 30% premium for a good view is not uncommon.

Blessed are those who can afford the view, those who wish to have their id done to compliment the view, please only call me nearer TOP, I have plenty of client with keys in hand waiting to be served......i will bless you if you can still afford my fees.....for those lower floors no view units....fret not I can do wonders with 300K budget, you will be amaze what i can do with 50K too....but don't call me yet....its still too early.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    Blessed are those who can afford the view, those who wish to have their id done to compliment the view, please only call me nearer TOP, I have plenty of client with keys in hand waiting to be served......i will bless you if you can still afford my fees.....for those lower floors no view units....fret not I can do wonders with 300K budget, you will be amaze what i can do with 50K too....but don't call me yet....its still too early.
    Maybe you want to share your company name for reference? For someone who has so much against SM and your online manners, i highly doubt your professionalism and sincerity in providing good services to SM owners. I rather not engage your services. Even how much we were to pay you, your creativity is already limited.

erh, you felt your living room too small but your ID says no problem, what can he do with your living room? the most he recommend some mirrors but the fact is "small is small" there is no better magic other than knocking down the walls.

you think some people prefer bigger balcony & you think your visitor would feel great looking out of your balcony. from your statement you only "assume" it will turn out the best and receive the best comments from others.

you sound like you have no idea on your own and leaves everything
    to your ID.

I highly think you are a SM salesperson.
    I highly think you are a Troll, if you have nothing constructive to contribute in this thread, suggest you save the bandwidth for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    Maybe you want to share your company name for reference? For someone who has so much against SM and your online manners, i highly doubt your professionalism and sincerity in providing good services to SM owners. I rather not engage your services. Even how much we were to pay you, your creativity is already limited.
    So Mr Toh, you no longer into photography with Singapore Sports Council? As an educator, are you allowed to sideline doing ID? The best is yet to be ya
    Last edited by Night; 30-10-12 at 00:19.

You do have some interesting comments which is contrary to what is known....
    Hmmm I did not realized Treehouse got bay window? Did you just altered the design? Traffic noise from PIE 10x worse, WOW did you use any equipment to measure? ...for crying out loud freely man...hahaha
    10x worse in his context is not able to measure. In another word, it is just an expression of jialat x 10. Tio bo?

eventually these balconies end up as laundry yard. thats for sure.
    it starts from the lower floor and gradually moves to the upper. golfers will see coloful flags waving at them. singapore fans very friendly.

Wish he has more substance to offer than all the 'boh liao' comments....he is possibly an agent specializing in North properties.....he might possibly get more sales if he spend more time doing his homework than making such comments here.
    Bro danntbt, are u also referring to bro Sunrise?

Why both of u like to speculate some1 as agent or nighttrain= Pro888 when some1 commented some negative points on petir rd area projects?

Can i also say u r an agent as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryingfreeman
    Talk about the noise (forseque residence and tree house is 10x worse, for others unit facing the pie home owner for those unit can go to blk 210 and blk 211 at bj to feel the noise ) but the view of the green is also good. The location of tree house is easily accessible cause it near to pie but sm is serene at night. Both got good and bad . Tree house got bay window. Waste space. Forseque residence got good lay out plan.. Take a look at the 3 plus 1 unit it can convert to a 4 bedroom unit by hacking a few. Wall only.
    Good reference at Bukit Panjang Blk 210 & 211. Abt the same distance as Foresque & Treehouse to BKE. I think abt 100m apart or 1 normal HDB block length . Dun need to go there to check noise lah. Further, many malaysian bikers use that highway and always at full throttle

erh, you felt your living room too small but your ID says no problem, what can he do with your living room? the most he recommend some mirrors but the fact is "small is small" there is no better magic other than knocking down the walls.

you think some people prefer bigger balcony & you think your visitor would feel great looking out of your balcony. from your statement you only "assume" it will turn out the best and receive the best comments from others.

you sound like you have no idea on your own and leaves everything
    to your ID.

I highly think you are a SM salesperson.

Hey, don't accuse me hor!
    I swear to god with my life, I am not even doing property leh.
    If I can do it myself then why hire ID?
    To my defence, i pay 300k more than other for the same unit just to get the view.
    why bother to a guy spouting nonsense?

Commented something in his area of interest, he "played gangster". Asked me to check his background.

Commented something in his are of interest, he said snatch potential buyers.

Dun know what to say to this guy. Just treat him as transparent.

I want to show one floor plan, which is efficient and practical. All bedrooms and living/dinning with good view.
    page 14 type C1(p)

http://the-seawind.com/ecocondosinga...ns%20Draft.pdf

View is important, but when you stay long, it is more or less indifference.
    But internal layout affects the day to day living.
    Very good layout, would be perfect if there is a window in the kitchen for natural ventilation and daylight. Guess have to leave the yard door open when cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Congress
    Very good layout, would be perfect if there is a window in the kitchen for natural ventilation and daylight. Guess have to leave the yard door open when cooking.
    Oops, there is a window in the kitchen.

Liked the lay out plan u provided. The balcony is as big as the living so to say the unit will be bright and it will look bigger in term of space of unblock view u have outside. One of the project is the water front key wow the reservoir view is killing. The 4 bedroom even the toilet also got view .. Using the toilet everything also can soon soon come out.
    Actually if I did not remembered wrongly, my 3 bedder compact at skies can see view from master bath too but of course not as clear because it is further away lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    why bother to a guy spouting nonsense?

Commented something in his area of interest, he "played gangster". Asked me to check his background.

Commented something in his are of interest, he said snatch potential buyers.

Dun know what to say to this guy. Just treat him as transparent.
    without knowing which properties i owned you starts to attack foresque.
    I said you cow head bang dog. you said i play gangster, real cow head. I return this to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Night

What? If You are a ID, how come you are so limited in terms of your thinking?
    Shouldn't you be nicer, creativity knows no bounds and why come out slamming when there are potential clients?
    How you expect people to trust you when you are like this?
    It would be good if you can show us some concepts or ideas or else just stop commenting on this thread.

I really do hope real information about skies can be posted on this thread instead of nonsense, I mean it is really hard to extract information viewing the thread when it is made up of nonsense, thanks to some educators out there!

Ok you guys win, Skies is the best. I wil stop posting nonsence on YOUR thread....otherwise I might find myself in YT position....the worse is yet to be.

Thanks also for the lesson how to run a business. No problem I can still make ends meet.......just earn less.

BTW moonlighting entails compromising performance in your by doing other things outside your job....or having conflict of interest. I guess that would also mean I would not have time to TCSS here....but non of tHE ABOVE SEEM TO DESCRIBE WHAT I AM DOING.

OK-LAH, THIS SHALL BE MY LAST POST ON YOUR THREAD SKIES MILTONITES.

Ok you guys win, Skies is the best. I wil stop posting nonsence on YOUR thread....otherwise I might find myself in YT position....the worse is yet to be.

Thanks also for the lesson how to run a business. No problem I can still make ends meet.......just earn less.

BTW moonlighting entails compromising performance in your by doing other things outside your job....or having conflict of interest. I guess that would also mean I would not have time to TCSS here....but non of tHE ABOVE SEEM TO DESCRIBE WHAT I AM DOING.

OK-LAH, THIS SHALL BE MY LAST POST ON YOUR THREAD SKIES MILTONITES.
    Constructive comments are always considered!
    Joking is fine, humour on forum is very fun but not slamming.
    Now let's begin on a good start. I have been looking at design themes and enlarging the living rooms.
    http://rylandquilts.blogspot.sg/2012...ted-ideas.html
    Doesn't it looks cozy? Any ideas, please share!
    Thanks dannbtb, I am considering putting mirrors!
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 30-10-12 at 18:18.

Actually if I did not remembered wrongly, my 3 bedder compact at skies can see view from master bath too but of course not as clear because it is further away lah.
    Congrats can sell better price next

Congrats can sell better price next
    XxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxx

Smile

We bought a 3 bedroom std at SM. We had wanted to get a 3 bedroom premium for own stay but the stacks that we wanted were sold out. Hence we settled for a std, hope to stay in if it is not to small for us. We have been staying in Yishun for almost 10 years and really like the place and surroundings. All 3 properties that we owned before are in Yishun. Looking forward to the completion of the project.

Krchy, in your context, may I know what makes you really like the place (Yishun)?

Amenities, serenity, ..... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Krchyl
    We bought a 3 bedroom std at SM. We had wanted to get a 3 bedroom premium for own stay but the stacks that we wanted were sold out. Hence we settled for a std, hope to stay in if it is not to small for us. We have been staying in Yishun for almost 10 years and really like the place and surroundings. All 3 properties that we owned before are in Yishun. Looking forward to the completion of the project.