Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12172227323738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1445

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Default Skies Buffet Menu

Ala Carte price list buffet menu

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Now It's really too early to tell but judging from skies sales and upcoming facilities, There will be be demand.
    Besides, Agent told me the mall opp miltonia area is confirmed.

I think the 10 townhouses are very pricey and without views, not a threat.
    Might be BULLSHIT.

URA Masterplan shows NOTHING or commercial

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Ala Carte price list buffet menu
    this stack 31 right beside rubbish centre?

i was told rubbish centre is in front of stack 2 where the entrance is. power station is near tennis court.

stack 31 is near the shop.
    stack 1 and 2 is near rubbish bin.

sis, you know exactly where is the power station?

i can't rem if it's behind stack 18 or 16 wor.

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    i can't rem if it's behind stack 18 or 16 wor.
    looks like behind stack 16

http://121sg.com/skies-miltonia-new-...el-update-009/

Quote Originally Posted by wendytan
    Might be BULLSHIT.

URA Masterplan shows NOTHING or commercial
    , right may be bullshit now, hope future figures and finalized URA master plan can show us as well.

Cool

, right may be bullshit now, hope future figures and finalized URA master plan can show us as well.
    Mall ? Very likely in your DREAMLAND together with the agent

Quote Originally Posted by wendytan
    Mall ? Very likely in your DREAMLAND together with the agent
    I hope not.

I know the agents there used very aggressive tactics to justify the high prices...which in my humble opinion is not necessary if therevis value in the deal.

But if they are selling fictional stories, it is really unfair.

At least we know Seletar Mall and mini Yishun Mixed developments are in the card...and Yishun Hub in 5 years.

Issue is, will the payback period be 5 years??

In concept plan 2001, there should be a LRT line pass through this area to connect to Khatib MRT.

Anyway, this is just concept plan. We can only hope this will be realized someday.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    In concept plan 2001, there should be a LRT line pass through this area to connect to Khatib MRT.

Anyway, this is just concept plan. We can only hope this will be realized someday.
    I think retrofitting LRT onto an existing estate like Bt Panjang is known to be problematic running it. Don't think LRT will happen.

Current master plan may not be accurate anymore as shown by (1) some very recent GLS having GFR higher than stated; (2) Wing Tai plot at tampines rd still showing the wrong GFR and (3) the new residential plot besides the school opposite Bartley Residences still sharing same plot number as the school and not carved out yet.

Good idea to wait for 2013 plan.

Highest @ $1336psf

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Highest @ $1336psf
    For this ulu part of Yishun! Wow
    Nice.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Laggard mature estate power...... psf record breaking...... all eyes on yishun now for the big leap with the upcoming hub.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Current master plan may not be accurate anymore as shown by (1) some very recent GLS having GFR higher than stated; (2) Wing Tai plot at tampines rd still showing the wrong GFR and (3) the new residential plot besides the school opposite Bartley Residences still sharing same plot number as the school and not carved out yet.

Good idea to wait for 2013 plan.
    Don't blame me . After all it is base on URA Masterplan

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Laggard mature estate power...... psf record breaking...... all eyes on yishun now for the big leap with the upcoming hub.

who knows how much the highest psf yishun hub wil be since skies highest psf at $1336, definitely higher than this!

If finalized, those can hold please do, skies already set a benchmark, yishun hub will be the ultimatum!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Highest @ $1336psf
    That's high..where did you get the figure? URA and Square foot did not seemed to have updated their figures yet....

Extracted from Square Ft:
    SM:
    HISTORICAL HIGH
    $1,292 PSF IN NOV 2012 FOR A 1,130-SQFT UNIT
    INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE / AVERAGE*
    $729 - $1,292 PSF / $1,057 PSF
    HISTORICAL LOW
    $729 PSF IN OCT 2012 FOR A 2,863-SQFT UNIT (FS master unit?)

compared to

Foresque:
    HISTORICAL HIGH
    $1,454 PSF IN OCT 2012 FOR A 463-SQFT UNIT
    INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE / AVERAGE*
    $937 - $1,454 PSF / $1,149 PSF
    HISTORICAL LOW
    $845 PSF IN JUN 2011 FOR A 2,303-SQFT UNIT

who knows how much the highest psf yishun hub wil be since skies highest psf at $1336, definitely higher than this!

If finalized, those can hold please do, skies already set a benchmark, yishun hub will be the ultimatum!
    ..from investment point of view, benchmark priced purchases would not bring in the most profit. If D'Leedon and Sky Habitat is having problem selling at ave 1.6K psf.......How high do you think the Yishun Hub is gonna hit?

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ..from investment point of view, benchmark priced purchases would not bring in the most profit. If D'Leedon and Sky Habitat is having problem selling at ave 1.6K psf.......How high do you think the Yishun Hub is gonna hit?

Exchange reservoir view for MRT interchange convenience then perhaps $1336psf as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    True, but I though those projects are priced average 1700 psf and above?

True, but I though those projects are priced average 1700 psf and above?
    Hi Jacelyn, just curious, I thought I saw in the newspaper base on caveat lodged that the average price at Skies is around 1100 on average. Is 1300 psf those super high floor ones? Meaning outlier on the bell curve?

if you check the price chart from square foot research you'll notice that the prices of sold units are very scattered over a very wide band. have never seen developer prices so scattered before. the developer is really very good at pricing to maximize profits

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    if you check the price chart from square foot research you'll notice that the prices of sold units are very scattered over a very wide band. have never seen developer prices so scattered before. the developer is really very good at pricing to maximize profits
    Buyers also too aggressive and optimistic for now. Shit comes in next two years and 4yr lock in will be issue.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Buyers also too aggressive and optimistic for now. Shit comes in next two years and 4yr lock in will be issue.
    Well interest rate will spike up after QE ends...it seems QE will end by next year...I also worry for repayment

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Hi Jacelyn, just curious, I thought I saw in the newspaper base on caveat lodged that the average price at Skies is around 1100 on average. Is 1300 psf those super high floor ones? Meaning outlier on the bell curve?
    Hi, I am not very sure but
    The units with views and without is a huge difference.
    Mine is around 1200 psf , the 1336 psf as mentioned by other forumners are the highest of the curve bell.

Hi Folks, thks for sharing. Very interesting pricing by the developer. Anyway, seems all new launches going for at least 1000psf these days and still rising....goin Hong Kong style.

SM pricing is very interesting. first, the 1BR and 2BR units psf prices dun differ much from 3BR/4BR psf. that is becoz the smaller units get the road view, whereas the bigger units get the reservoir view. so the bigger units more or less have the same psf as the smaller units (in some cases, even higher psf), but of coz this translates into huge quantum differences.

the different units within the reservoir view also gets very specific pricing. low floor near rubbish dump with view, very very cheap. low floor, also very cheap. once you are past 6-7 floors, the amount increases exponentially.

i have been looking at the specific units' selling price (i have the data), and it really amazes me how wide the range is. and comparing some units (whom i know got early discount or VVIP pricing) vs the "open-market" units.. same stack difference of one floor, can be 160k difference.

160K is very high for one storey diff.

Btw is it normal for banks to issue me a valuation report and on it states 2 pricing? Then they ask me to pay for the valuation report. One is actual pricing which i purchased the condo at, the other pricing is abt 180K lower than my purchased price.

Lastly, i am still having problem seeing my purchased unit in the URA list. Called the lawyer and he said not so soon but almost 3 months already. Anyone have such problem?