Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13182328333839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1445

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    160K is very high for one storey diff.

Btw is it normal for banks to issue me a valuation report and on it states 2 pricing? Then they ask me to pay for the valuation report. One is actual pricing which i purchased the condo at, the other pricing is abt 180K lower than my purchased price.

Lastly, i am still having problem seeing my purchased unit in the URA list. Called the lawyer and he said not so soon but almost 3 months already. Anyone have such problem?
    Usually the stats will be shown shortly after you have received a caveat lodged against you by URA.

Have not heard about paying banks for valuation report though. Hopefully, its just administrative and not an indication that the property value has dipped below the purchase price. I maybe wrong.

Btw is it normal for banks to issue me a valuation report and on it states 2 pricing? Then they ask me to pay for the valuation report. One is actual pricing which i purchased the condo at, the other pricing is abt 180K lower than my purchased price.

Lastly, i am still having problem seeing my purchased unit in the URA list. Called the lawyer and he said not so soon but almost 3 months already. Anyone have such problem?
    Hi eonnie, I dun see mine in as well. I paid for the report to the bank as well.

Which development did you purchase? SM?

does other unit got this refuse chute issue?
    I can't get it just from the floor plan

Quote Originally Posted by magicroad
    does other unit got this refuse chute issue?
    I can't get it just from the floor plan
    The one at the showflat, which is the premium unit, has the chute at the yard.

Question BCA Quality Mark for SM

Wonder if the developer will register with BCA for the Quality Mark. I notice for projects launched later than SM, they are already registered.

Sky61 from MR forum shared that the MR developer has registered with BCA Quality Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    Which development did you purchase? SM?
    Yup, Skies Miltonia.

Quote Originally Posted by myfirstpc
    Wonder if the developer will register with BCA for the Quality Mark. I notice for projects launched later than SM, they are already registered.

Sky61 from MR forum shared that the MR developer has registered with BCA Quality Mark.
    TG doesn't seem to have any projects listed in the QM website. Btw seems like CDL and Woh Hup are the ones getting better scores in QM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    TG doesn't seem to have any projects listed in the QM website. Btw seems like CDL and Woh Hup are the ones getting better scores in QM.
    not trying to throw a spanner in the works. but when i told my lao jiao agent i getting TG devp, she told me better not. the quality not good.

Hope we do not get short changed on the fittings and material quality. I have gone over to the show unit to photograph the items including the signages at each room on what is provided and what is not. As in the brochure, fittings and stuff from Blum, Electrolux etc.

Default Valuation

I have just received a $240 bill for Valuation for SM from my bank. Please help.
    I may not have the proper understanding, has been under the impression that the Bank will :
    -absorb the valuation (not part of CM ?);
    -for BUC direct from developer, no requirement for valuation.

Pls, would someone enlighten me.

part of the future view from SM, taken in the late evening, so abit dark leow.

Hope we do not get short changed on the fittings and material quality. I have gone over to the show unit to photograph the items including the signages at each room on what is provided and what is not. As in the brochure, fittings and stuff from Blum, Electrolux etc.
    They give blum fridge?

Fittings and material quality or design should not be in scope of QM I think. What is assessed is build quality.
    Btw I am still unclear what's the difference between QM and Conquoas despite reading the FAQ. Anyone care to explain?

you definitely would not
    Material and fittings wise, the last pages of the brochures also did specify what's there and what's not for different sizes.
    The developer included the brands names in the brochure as well. Don't worry!

They give blum fridge?

Fittings and material quality or design should not be in scope of QM I think. What is assessed is build quality.
    Btw I am still unclear what's the difference between QM and Conquoas despite reading the FAQ. Anyone care to explain?
    From googling, Blum should be drawers, cabinets, storage, hinge systems, etc Dupont Corian could be counter tops, Vitra for bathroom/fittings? Alumix for walk-in wardrobes, Electolux for washing machine, dryers, fridge, oven.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    part of the future view from SM, taken in the late evening, so abit dark leow.

can imagine how it will look on a clear sunny day. Especially the sunrise and sunsets. (Depending which direction we are vested in).

Yup, Skies Miltonia.
    So what is the difference in valuation betw developer and bank?

To safeguard their own interest, bank will give lower valuation than developer price.

I wonder if the new CM 7 push any sales in SM since it was oni release in Oct. Anyone know how many % more to go in SM? Saw the news n some showflat has a superlong queue on a fri nite.

To safeguard their own interest, bank will give lower valuation than developer price.

I wonder if the new CM 7 push any sales in SM since it was oni release in Oct. Anyone know how many % more to go in SM? Saw the news n some showflat has a superlong queue on a fri nite.
    Not sure if Cm helped push sales but last week before cm , more than 4 units have moved.
    Over 83% sold.

The one in the news is La Fiesta.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Not sure if Cm helped push sales but last week before cm , more than 4 units have moved.
    Over 83% sold.

The one in the news is La Fiesta.
    ...still at 83%? Thought long long ago already 80%...got returned units ?

Look at the price vs track record of developer...

83% in 3 mths. Quite impressive despite the price.
    With so many mrt lines in future, i fear for the construction noise n pollution. Glad that SM is @ a quiet corner

There were 2 returned units in November. From Squarefoot research.

Hi, took another close look at the site plan finally realized how many land are reserved for residential.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Yishun...e+sees+8+bids/

It could be a nightmare or super blessing but for homestayers, the serenity may be gone......
    Besides I realized they are golf course facing land reserved for high rise but land in front is also high rise.......meaning the land at the back has no views?

Pro888, please enlighten me if this site plan is good for those who vested at miltonia area and how many years will it takes for the area to expand. Thank

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Hi, took another close look at the site plan finally realized how many land are reserved for residential.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Yishun...e+sees+8+bids/

It could be a nightmare or super blessing but for homestayers, the serenity may be gone......
    Besides I realized they are golf course facing land reserved for high rise but land in front is also high rise.......meaning the land at the back has no views?

Pro888, please enlighten me if this site plan is good for those who vested at miltonia area and how many years will it takes for the area to expand. Thank
    sis, now then see isit too late?
    FYI the stretch in front is 1.4 plot ratio. the stretch behind is 2.1. unless plot ratio change in masterplan 2013, the current "design" of low front, tall back, will remain.

hahaha, I got do my homework but not so deep like this!

Not worried about prices but the most important thing is the serenity!
    I thought something exclusive and quiet...............I counted at least 10 more condos.

All sharing the golf course views? I guess angle is very important then but too early to see compare also.

How many years until the entire miltonia developed?

just take bedok reservoir stretch as reference.
    in singapore, nothing is serene nor guaranteed unless you are facing changi prison. or bkt timah hill. even cemetery has to go.

Exactly, Shanhz. low front and tall back. If no "upsize" of the plot ratio figures in the 2013 Master Plan. Current plot ratio translates to, 1.4 plot ratio up to 4-5 storeys high and 2.1 plot ratio up to 15-16 storeys high.

Yishun Central existing Bus interchange is 3.0 plot ratio. 25 to 30 storeys high next to NorthPoint? GLS mid 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    sis, now then see isit too late?
    FYI the stretch in front is 1.4 plot ratio. the stretch behind is 2.1. unless plot ratio change in masterplan 2013, the current "design" of low front, tall back, will remain.

Exactly, Shanhz. low front and tall back. If no "upsize" of the plot ratio figures in the 2013 Master Plan. Current plot ratio translates to, 1.4 plot ratio up to 4-5 storeys high and 2.1 plot ratio up to 15-16 storeys high.

Yishun Central existing Bus interchange is 3.0 plot ratio. 25 to 30 storeys high next to NorthPoint? GLS mid 2013.
    If can reach 25 storey, i will buy 5 units at least.

56 lah!

Haha, thks for heads up Pro888.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    If can reach 25 storey, i will buy 5 units at least.

56 lah!