Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Inconveniences will be limited as construction will be concurrent and also within the land itself rather than tunneling works along the road.

Construction at N4 will be finished by then whereas N5 (can be broken down to 3 sectors along ave 1 of each consisting of 6-10 blocks depending on design layout) will be concurrent as mentioned earlier.

In order for further price appreciation, ppl have to come in (in this area of consideration)

But most importantly, can share what you have taken?

will surely share, though taken only random photos with my mobile - no value add. that's why shared my sentiments instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    That is correct. Skies Miltonia will preview on the 23th Sept.

Probably due to the Riversails and Kovan Regency both previewing on the last week of Sept thats why brought forward
    It is good it has been brought forward as many have been on the sidelines.

Skies Milt preview delayed to 5th Oct liao

http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/skies-mitonia/

So no matter what district numbers still win.... this has to take backseat from D19

Sky high psf? No demand? Hearsay townhouse from initial estimate from 3.6mil to 3.8mil.. the skies is the limit

Too many new launch at the end of sept. This one besides the view got nothing much else to offer.

At least Riversails got punggol park next door and got mini village center opposite the road at the new bto.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Too many new launch at the end of sept. This one besides the view got nothing much else to offer.

At least Riversails got punggol park next door and got mini village center opposite the road at the new bto.

Probably should have some shops/ eateries or the same as there will be also new bto across the road. Ulu places normally will have these in the planning.

Probably should have some shops/ eateries or the same as there will be also new bto across the road. Ulu places normally will have these in the planning.
    There is childcare center, mini-mart, food centre and shops according to the specs given in the 2 new BTO opposite

this one has 2 shops if one is 7-11 and the other is salon then good enough. nearby occ has childcare, restaurant, ntuc, dancing class, music class, etc good enough though not walking distance but within a minute drive

salon? how often does one need to cut hair? thought coffeeshop or groceries would be more useful....

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    salon? how often does one need to cut hair? thought coffeeshop or groceries would be more useful....
    nowadays the $10 cut damn long queue leh... cut every two months queue also sian if cafe still ok. coffeeshop will be smoky and not so good with image

Skies Milltonia showflat opening on 23 Sept for viewing by appointment only.

http://sgskiesmiltonia.net/2012/09/1...-date-23-sept/

Got the full set of floor plans liaoz. All the 1 bedders face the main yishun ave 1 and hdb except stacks 9 and 13 facing the forest.

The best 2 bedder stack has to be a high floor stack 1 for the fully unblocked reservoir view.

Got the full set of floor plans liaoz. All the 1 bedders face the main yishun ave 1 and hdb except stacks 9 and 13 facing the forest.

The best 2 bedder stack has to be a high floor stack 1 for the fully unblocked reservoir view.

The stack 01 I still will insist on pocket view coz part of it will hit the plot beside it which has the same as plot ratio. And the view is not the best golfcourse view imo + it aim gonna be cheap. Also for the reservior view that is not facing towards miltonia residence area, the view will be quite kns becoz the forested area in front of it is quite freaking tall

Actually the best view is still from the estuary....

yup but got pros n cons lar.. one is main road that is known for heavy traffic n noise, bay windows gaogao, big balcony, higher quantum

Anw a sweetener for ski miltonia wannabe: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B632.../preview?pli=1

Be forewarn, condos with "skies" are never meant to be cheapppp

Not all condos of Estuary that are facing reservoir have good view, I believe. Even those low lying ones such as 5th floor and below, I believe will be partially blocked by trees.

Have tried viewing from the hdb block beside estuary towards reservoir, only view from 11th floor onwards seems impressive (my personal view after seeing with own eyes). At some angle ,from 6th floor and below, those facing reservoir are partially blocked by tall trees . The trees must have been there a long time to have grown to such height.

Best to see the actual view to determine whether good enough for oneself or not before buying. Buying off the 'plan' have risk of actual view falling short of expectations due to presence of tall trees, noise from main road etc.

Nonetheless, believe there will still be buyer that do not mind these. To each his/her own, I guess.

KTKW is offline Associate in Huttons Asia

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Not all condos of Estuary that are facing reservoir have good view, I believe. Even those low lying ones such as 5th floor and below, I believe will be partially blocked by trees.

Have tried viewing from the hdb block beside estuary towards reservoir, only view from 11th floor onwards seems impressive (my personal view after seeing with own eyes). At some angle ,from 6th floor and below, those facing reservoir are partially blocked by tall trees . The trees must have been there a long time to have grown to such height.

Best to see the actual view to determine whether good enough for oneself or not before buying. Buying off the 'plan' have risk of actual view falling short of expectations due to presence of tall trees, noise from main road etc.

Nonetheless, believe there will still be buyer that do not mind these. To each his/her own, I guess.
    Based on the response and invites, should have quite a response.
    Especially when the prices are one of the factors why they wanted to see Skies Miltonia

Yes I am an agent.

Quote Originally Posted by KTKW
    Based on the response and invites, should have quite a response.
    Especially when the prices are one of the factors why they wanted to see Skies Miltonia
    Don't forget the whole road at Miltonia Close is slated for Residential Development, so no matter where you face, you need to be at least 7 floors and up to have views.

Price point on higer floor will be high I heard.

Initially wanted to look at this for investment, having 2nd thoughts if the price breach 1000 psf for 2 bedder.

I rather wait for Yishun hub, where the rental returns should be higher.

Also, the area around Lakeview at Upper Thomson will probably be developed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971
    Don't forget the whole road at Miltonia Close is slated for Residential Development, so no matter where you face, you need to be at least 7 floors and up to have views.

Price point on higer floor will be high I heard.

Initially wanted to look at this for investment, having 2nd thoughts if the price breach 1000 psf for 2 bedder.

I rather wait for Yishun hub, where the rental returns should be higher.

Also, the area around Lakeview at Upper Thomson will probably be developed soon.
    YH price expected between $1200 to $1400 psf. A norm for commercial + Residential + mrt

Cool Skies Miltonia - Update Show Gallery Preview by Appointment on...

Skies Miltonia At Yishun by TG Master Pte Ltd

Show Gallery Preview on 22 Sept 2012 by Appointment.

Let watch Skies Miltonia Video by just click this Picture (will link to Youtube)
    Enjoy Watching!

the towers layout reminds me of a sight at Pier 38....

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-...r29-220815.jpg

Heard from Propnex agent the show-unit will not be ready this weekend. Can anyone confirm ? Thanks.

4th Oct, 29th Sep, 23rd Sep, 5th Oct. Many also confuse already

YH price expected between $1200 to $1400 psf. A norm for commercial + Residential + mrt
    HEARD YISHUN HUB ONLY COMMERIAL NO RESIDENTIAL

In any case, Eco Launch will make skies miltonia damn expensive regardless of view or no view

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    HEARD YISHUN HUB ONLY COMMERIAL NO RESIDENTIAL
    source ?

Yishun hub mix development already in the masterplan. Did you see the Yishun central MP with the artist impression of yishun hub banner ?

http://www.ura.gov.sg/MP2008/north_page2.htm

friend's friend said yishun hub has no condo - only dbss.
    this is hearsay only though.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    friend's friend said yishun hub has no condo - only dbss.
    this is hearsay only though.
    dbss scrapped already right? already have one near there anyway. next residential development will be condo

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    dbss scrapped already right? already have one near there anyway. next residential development will be condo
    No hurry on review for DBSS

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...225337/1/.html