Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Looking for 3 bedder at skies? compact or premium?
    If you dislike big balconies, compact would be good enough
    The premium cost more than the compact just for the extra toilet and a yard which its not really worth it. Skies is one of the few condos where it makes sense to have a balcony.

I supposed you gotten lvl 12 based $1.2mil?

Any agent mention about the netting at MR?

Level 9 and above will probably get unobstructed view.

Anyway SM is great for homestay...but will probably take a few years to reap.

Renting may have a Lower quantum of 2.8 to 3.2, so I guess we can do Maths and see worth it or not.

Dun forget about on going construction for new development, since SM is so successful, sure the more of the plots will be released.

Anyway now prices increased and strong crowds still at showflat.
    I do encourage only those who wants to home stay purchase now as The prices have gone up quite a lot!
    I have seen units going for 1.3 + for a premium unit at 8-10 floors.
    I have checked it least went up 3 percent, going up again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971
    Any agent mention about the netting at MR?

Level 9 and above will probably get unobstructed view.

Anyway SM is great for homestay...but will probably take a few years to reap.

Renting may have a Lower quantum of 2.8 to 3.2, so I guess we can do Maths and see worth it or not.

Dun forget about on going construction for new development, since SM is so successful, sure the more of the plots will be released.
    Is there really a netting at MR? where is it located? I almost gotten a lvl 8 but i already suspected the view will be partially obstructed by MR.

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    Is there really a netting at MR? where is it located? I almost gotten a lvl 8 but i already suspected the view will be partially obstructed by MR.
    When i bought MR I asked about golf balls, they say netting will be erected.

Anyway now prices increased and strong crowds still at showflat.
    I do encourage only those who wants to home stay purchase now as The prices have gone up quite a lot!
    I have seen units going for 1.3 + for a premium unit at 8-10 floors.
    I have checked it least went up 3 percent, going up again soon.
    MR buyers say 谢谢

Not a condo expert here but I did checked with my agent friend. Any units above level 7 are safe.
    Miltonia Residences can only go up to level 5.
    Netting wise, not so sure but I think netting is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    einnoc,

you misunderstood me. 880k was only indicative when they opened showroom, but showflats could not be viewed that day cos not ready.

i only wanted to find out what's the final transacted price if anyone knew.

your low floor stack 03 1076sf @ 909k = 845psf the 2nd lowest quantum / psf unit is the best! you will have the chance of getting the best rental yield, unless it's for own stay ! cheer up ! there is a price point for every decision. i had wanted the stack 23, but decided to get another area instead.

cheers,
    lifeline
    If not wrong, the price jump from lvl 6 to 7 is 100k, after that is 20k per lvl upward.

MR buyers say 谢谢
    Welcomed! Must have made a lump sum!

Not a condo expert here but I did checked with my agent friend. Any units above level 7 are safe.
    Miltonia Residences can only go up to level 5.
    Netting wise, not so sure but I think netting is a must.
    I missed the boat for MR, i dun mind the golf balls though, then can get free balls for the range

Looking for 3 bedder at skies? compact or premium?
    If you dislike big balconies, compact would be good enough
    Premium: http://skiesmiltonia-sg.com/wp-conte...2011/02/C2.jpg
    Compact: http://www.propertylaunchguru.com/wp...-Plans-3RM.jpg

Actually Compact's balcony is 12sqm, while Premium's 10sqm. Both AC ledges are same at 3.5sqm.

Welcomed! Must have made a lump sum!
    I got an offer for 1 over million for 3 room compact. Stamp duty can negotiate some more, works out to be 980 psq, hefty profit.

But as you say a great place to stay...no intention of selling. Not even renting out.

I missed the boat for MR, i dun mind the golf balls though, then can get free balls for the range
    When I bought MR my parents says I young investors, friends say I dun know how to buy, only wife n me like it.

Now got people asking me to sell...hah

When I bought MR my parents says I young investors, friends say I dun know how to buy, only wife n me like it.

Now got people asking me to sell...hah
    The area is really nice and quiet, imagine having a nice slow drive home by Yishan Dam after having prata at Jln Kayu.

I got an offer for 1 over million for 3 room compact. Stamp duty can negotiate some more, works out to be 980 psq, hefty profit.

But as you say a great place to stay...no intention of selling. Not even renting out.
    That is very good deal. Mine was a bit high, I got the compact as well, yours must be lower floor I guess?
    Rental will not work because competition is high, more newer projects coming out next year. Heard was 7 in total so the mall will not be a surprise.
    Rest assure, prices next year will go up even more.

Besides Singapore may dodge recession according to Pm lee http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/1-s...085802446.html

That is very good deal. Mine was a bit pricey, yours must be lower floor I guess?
    Rental will not work because competition is high, more newer projects coming out next year. Heard was 7 in total so the mall will not be a surprise.
    Rest assure, prices next year will go up even more.

Besides Singapore may dodge recession according to Pm lee http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/1-s...085802446.html
    4th floor, 5th is penthouse. Two of us dun need so big place to buy penthouse.

I suspect it will go up to 1300 to 1500 psf soon, as we are among the golf course...haha a chance to buy insurance against accidental breakage...really developer suggest we buy

4th floor, 5th is penthouse. Two of us dun need so big place to buy penthouse.

I suspect it will go up to 1300 to 1500 psf soon, as we are among the golf course...haha a chance to buy insurance against accidental breakage...really developer suggest we buy
    Did MR owners really all bought home insurance?
    Anyway, are there any more land that could block MR in the future?

I think those in first row has to buy...but then got netting so should be ok

I think developer just covering backside

Anyway I never buy.

MR is just in front of the water

Only the east facing of the east wing may get developed. West wing reservior facing should not have any more blockage except for MR.

If not wrong, the price jump from lvl 6 to 7 is 100k, after that is 20k per lvl upward.
    If that is the case, could it be because level 6 may still have something that block the nice view? E.g. Top of nearby Trees / Miltonia Residences PH etc ????

i'm a MR owner, i'm very impressed that they manage to sold out 100% and to sell the remaining 5 2bdrm penthouse units facing SM even before the launch of skies. Do u think SM will sold out 100% soon?

Quote Originally Posted by sky61
    i'm a MR owner, i'm very impressed that they manage to sold out 100% and to sell the remaining 5 2bdrm penthouse units facing SM even before the launch of skies. Do u think SM will sold out 100% soon?
    Definitely. When people actually realize prices will only go up and not down.
    But the town houses are seriously pricey at 3.8 but 3 out of 10 are sold.

Suddenly got so many newcomers. Welcome.

This thread becomes SM2R - Skies Miltonia square Residences.

Estuary 100% sold
    MR 100% sold
    SM very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    If that is the case, could it be because level 6 may still have something that block the nice view? E.g. Top of nearby Trees / Miltonia Residences PH etc ????

Err if you study MR plan...it has high ceiling. First floor as high as 5.8ft. 2nd foo average 3 plus feet.. Hence a bit taller

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Definitely, based on google map, the east wing of SM will overlook both MR and Shaug, with MR fronting the golfcourse. At lvl 6, i suspect you will just peek over the town house first and then MR roof tops.

Check out the video at 2:13, this could be the view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4StR...eature=related

Err if you study MR plan...it has high ceiling. First floor as high as 5.8ft. 2nd foo average 3 plus feet.. Hence a bit taller
    this is what I found:
    http://www.sgnewproperty.com.sg/site...20140912_0.pdf

Ceiling Height
    2450 to 2550mm where false ceiling is applicable (except high volume
    spaces )
    2600 to 2800mm where false ceiling is not applicable
    (except high volume spaces )

Floor to floor Height
    3100mm -Residential unit (1-14th level)
    2850mm -Residential unit (14
    th –upper roof level)
    4200mm -Terrace unit (Basement – 2
    nd level)

3150mm- Terrace unit (2
    nd – Roof level)

Quote Originally Posted by sky61
    The PH design for MR is really nice where the bedroom extends out to the very big balcony whereas for SM, it just a roof terrace.

Opps my bad is in meter not feet...my friend has 5.2 meter ceiling height no wonder he mumble about hanging bed...tot he was joking

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Foreign workers. Yes Centris @ JP. Also direct hit with mrt.
    Mrt track noisy, airplane noisy etc. or not....seems not impt anymore to 'modern' buyers as long as convenient.

Just see the transacted prices of Centris, Caspian, Manhattan, Optima etc, these easily exceed a million dollar in home price with size of about 1000 square feet......

So, for those who wait and wait to enter property market and complaining track noisy, air polluted etc. , time has proven that these people are not understanding 'modern' buyers' wants/needs and frequently lament that 'they have missed the boat' , 'price too high for ulu location' ,'developer ripped off people' ,'developer laughing to the bank' etc........

For those who sit on the fence, remember' time and tide' wait for no man especially age and inflation....