Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2712172227282930313233343536374247 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Yes the rubbish chute is sealed but there have been occasions that I experienced when they sneak in the 1-2 seconds you open it to throw in the rubbish. They happen to be lurking around the edge of the chute.
    my point is: whether is it inside or outside the cabinet, the problem is the same! That's why, i questioned one bro here before why he so particular on the rubbish chute been hidden or right in the kitchen? (and i guess he just want to talk down the development.)

The real problem is: the lower floor you stay, the more cockroaches u might see..regardless the rubbish chute is inside or outside.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    I have started this thread to highlight the refuse chute problem to the owners of 3 bedroom unit.

Study the floor plan carefully, locate the refuse chute. The access to the refuse chute is not practical. You need to access the chute from the inside of the cabinet. It is difficult to maintain the cleanliness and the storage space infront of the refuse chute is wasted!!

There are a total of 72 units with this layout. Hopefully we can work out something with the developer.
    If you are one of the owner and are concern about the above matter. You can PM me for update.

This is not really a major issue. It is covered by cabinet so makes no difference the stove is at the opposite. Do not place utensils or food stuff in that cabinet camouflaging the rubbish chute. Put stuff like pails, cleansing liquids. equipment, etc. So no big deal even if there are the occasional cockroaches. Only small worry is that particular cabinet door will be prone to more wear and tear and door hinges will need to be changed more frequently.
    You still dont get it, everytime you throw rubbish, you need to remove whatever is inside the cabinet in order to open the chute.

Abt 7 mins drive from here

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pwbid/urban/sp...ingleaf-p.html

Govt kick start the development on this proposal yesterday.

Jacelynchia,

please check your PM.

Jacelynchia,

please check your PM.
    I have claeared my inob, never login for past days.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Than how abt Foresque at $1454psf?

I have talked abt Centris @ Jurong pt.
    I have talked abt Centro Res @ AMK
    I have talked abt Watertown
    I have talked abt Caspian @ Lakeside
    I have talked abt latest land price for Tenah Merah
    I have talked abt latest land price for Bukit Panjang Integrated hub and future pricing
    I have talked abt latest land price for Thomson area
    I have talked abt upcoming land price for Yishun hub.

Market forces will determine the price.
    When u see something like Sky Habitat, 0 sales last month, then u can say it is overpriced. Nothing wrong with the design or location.

Yishun condo will be priced between $1000 to $1500.
    The take up rate for Yishun pte

The Estuary fully sold
    Miltonia Res fully sold
    Skies Miltonia 80% sold
    8 Courtyard 97% sold
    Canberra Res 98% sold as at Sep
    The Nautical 84% sold

Base on objective evidence here, seems like
    SM(Yishun) up 1 point, Foresque(Petir Rd) ,down 1 point.
    Everyone Agree?

Went to the showroom on last rainy Sunday. Surprised to see so many cars and interested buyers there. I wondered what's the takeup rate by now. Anyone knows?

Originally Posted by p3nboy
    I have started this thread to highlight the refuse chute problem to the owners of 3 bedroom unit.

Study the floor plan carefully, locate the refuse chute. The access to the refuse chute is not practical. You need to access the chute from the inside of the cabinet. It is difficult to maintain the cleanliness and the storage space infront of the refuse chute is wasted!!

There are a total of 72 units with this layout. Hopefully we can work out something with the developer.

If you are one of the owner and are concern about the matter. You can PM me for update.

Go to the show room and talk to the developer while they are still at the show room.

Go to the show room and talk to the developer while they are still at the show room.
    What will the developer do? Change the floor plan & shift the rubbish chute? Of course not.

What will the developer do? Change the floor plan & shift the rubbish chute? Of course not.
    you have nothing better to do?

It is rather difficult as buyer has signed on the dotted line with theirs eyes open by looking at the showflat and floor plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    It is rather difficult as buyer has signed on the dotted line with theirs eyes open by looking at the showflat and floor plan.
    I think, I may even miss out this as well as this is so small to spot and the agent will not explain on this.

Suppose it is never easy to check everthing at the showflat when it is selling so hot. I will usually do a site survey, orientation if the bldg, sun path at different times, ventilation, etc, prior the opening of the showflat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I think, I may even miss out this as well as this is so small to spot and the agent will not explain on this.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Suppose it is never easy to check everthing at the showflat when it is selling so hot. I will usually do a site survey, orientation if the bldg, sun path at different times, ventilation, etc, prior the opening of the showflat.
    yes, but ur a seasoned player....
    and how many buyers like u?

Well property investment is a big ticket item and better do all the homework. Otherwise it can be an expensive lesson.
    yes, but ur a seasoned player....
    and how many buyers like u?

that's why important to do homework before going down ... especially for the smaller developer
    in any case isn't there a 7 day cooling period or something where buyer can walk off without penalty? otherwise any change request if accepted usually subject to forgoing other rights

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    that's why important to do homework before going down ... especially for the smaller developer
    in any case isn't there a 7 day cooling period or something where buyer can walk off without penalty? otherwise any change request if accepted usually subject to forgoing other rights
    I think many buyers did their homework like I did before choosing my ideal unit.
    Anyway, this is a small issue lah.
    I won't be that idiotic to wait for 3 hours before balloting called my name and just to give up my unit because of the refuse chute.
    If the issue cannot be resolved and buyers have issue with it, then consider selling it because with the two available land beside skies and the yishun hub project sure will be selling way higher than skies given that Land price increased so at least skies buyers are safe with pricing and open to more options.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    I think many buyers did their homework like I did before choosing my ideal unit.
    I won't be that idiotic to wait for 3 hours before balloting called my name and just to give up my unit because of the refuse chute.
    If the issue cannot be resolved and buyers have issue with it, then consider selling it because with the two available land beside skies and the yishun hub project sure will be selling way higher than skies given that Land price increased so at least skies buyers are safe with pricing and open to more options.
    Not even a issue to me. Can consider my suggestions earlier if it is a concern or ask maid to do yoga.

...selling entails:
    1)
    Holding period of 1 year : 16% of price or market value, whichever is higher
    Holding period of 2 years : 12% of price or market value, whichever is higher
    Holding period of 3 years : 8% of price or market value, whichever is higher
    Holding period of 4 years : 4% of price or market value, whichever is higher
    http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=10212

2) Agent's fee

3) legal fees

Existing property prices do not necessary match new launches for various reasons.

Possibly cheaper to just renovate the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...selling entails:
    1)
    Holding period of 1 year : 16% of price or market value, whichever is higher
    Holding period of 2 years : 12% of price or market value, whichever is higher
    Holding period of 3 years : 8% of price or market value, whichever is higher
    Holding period of 4 years : 4% of price or market value, whichever is higher
    http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=10212

2) Agent's fee

3) legal fees

Existing property prices do not necessary match new launches for various reasons.

Possibly cheaper to just renovate the kitchen.

Of course sell only after 4 years!
    When the two other plots are building and with the yishun hub, sure make money!
    Maybe for those who really find it an issue consider it as an investment, congrats in advance!

Maybe for those who really find it an issue consider it as an investment, congrats in advance!
    I never make such assumption.

....neither do I, but hope we are not the minority....

many seasoned property investors are staying on the sidelines. Prices are rising partly because people are still assuming that they're sure to make money.

Im not sure why with yishun hub, skies will make money.
    Skies is not even near yishun hub. Cant walk there.

Speaking from a experienced buyer/investors' confidence.
    Maybe other make find me overconfident but if Buyers and investors do not have that confidence in yishun, will they even invest in the first place given that the price is high?
    Besides anyone think that the two plots of land one left and right will be selling cheaper than skies? Just on this fact, I am confident!
    Private school from Dubai is confirmed, will have demand at homes in miltonia area.

Buying Skies is not about amenities, is about the reservoir and golf course views and the fresh air.

With so many MRT lines coming up, more and more of the properties in S'pore will be near the MRT Stations. But premium views will always stay and will become more valuable.

I am vested, my unit is on high floor.

You can spot a real hub when u see government pump real money into the area to build lots of roads, commercial, hotels, shopping malls. look at the number of white sites and dark blue sites. If u find little of them, then ur hub is just a hut.

Speaking from a experienced buyer/investors' confidence.
    Maybe other make find me overconfident but if Buyers and investors do not have that confidence in yishun, will they even invest in the first place given that the price is high?
    Besides anyone think that the two plots of land one left and right will be selling cheaper than skies? Just on this fact, I am confident!
    Private school from Dubai is confirmed, will have demand at homes in miltonia area.
    I don't think the international school is from Dubai.