Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 712172227323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1445

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

perhaps, let jacelynchia come back here six years later, ie after staying there for two years, and give us her honest opinion.

For me, definitely will not pay $300,000 for this view. If I can make 12% ie $36,000 per year on this sum, is a lot of money.

$300,000 could let me DP another property elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by price
    $300,000 could let me DP another property elsewhere!
    No lah, assuming loan 80%, you only have $60,000 for down payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    perhaps, let jacelynchia come back here six years later, ie after staying there for two years, and give us her honest opinion.

For me, definitely will not pay $300,000 for this view. If I can make 12% ie $36,000 per year on this sum, is a lot of money.

Sure, I will give my honest opinion.
    Building whatever is not as good as having balconies beacuse chances of using is little. View is bonus.
    Actually pricing for me is no issue, It lies with if you really like the place.
    Then again, own preferences are subjective.

I don't find arguing about the price is meaningful because what is done is done, we signed above the dotted line willingly and happily.

No matter what skies buyers say, It's not accepted so
    I guess only future resale prices can really show if people would pay for the view but now It's really still too early to tell.

Given the sales of more than 80% in a month over at high pricing.
    I wonder how much are the two plots beside skies going to sell for in the future?

well, Jacelyn, so long you and your family are happy, then money is well invested.

If got chance, I would like to invite you to see my place and enjoy my balcony. It is pool view in a very nicely done up condo.

Not sure where this 300k come from but during VVIP, for 3bdrms, the 7th floor should be ard 1.13mil. Every lvl up is in incremental of 20k. Even so downpayment at 5% is only 55k+.

Also taking reference from Eco Santuary, some info from the kind forumers there showed that the indicative price for the 3bdroom is 1.18mil. Very similar size and layout with SM as well. How would SM compared to Eco then?

Eco

SM

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    well, Jacelyn, so long you and your family are happy, then money is well invested.

If got chance, I would like to invite you to see my place and enjoy my balcony. It is pool view in a very nicely done up condo.

Thank you for the offer!
    Maybe Nearing TOP, I can steal some ideas from your place!

Having living in the north for the past 25 years, i must admit that SM location is not exactly the best if u r talking abt convenience by foot/bus.

However, i believe most of SM buyers drive and with the BTOS coming up, it will not need 4years for more buses to frequent here. In fact, this year, they already announced one more bus number for Yishun ppl The nearest grocery shopping is a small NTUC @ OCC. Wet mkt+ sheng siong + bigger NTUC are just 5mins drive. Northpt & 2 MRT stations r abt 7 mins drive away.

I love the serenity and the peacefulness. It is kinda difficult to find a place where u can see peaceful water(not those w ships) & a golf course at the same time now. To me, the selling point for SM is more towards a peaceful lifestyle. If your needs is convenience, The Estuary will be more for you. Great reservoir view & near to mrt station. However, the noise might be a problem if you can't tolerate the noisy road + stadium.

Pricewise, i do find SM to be ex. But compare to Nautical & 8 courtyards, won't u pay a bit more for peace and view?

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Having living in the north for the past 25 years, i must admit that SM location is not exactly the best if u r talking abt convenience by foot/bus.

However, i believe most of SM buyers drive and with the BTOS coming up, it will not need 4years for more buses to frequent here. In fact, this year, they already announced one more bus number for Yishun ppl The nearest grocery shopping is a small NTUC @ OCC. Wet mkt+ sheng siong + bigger NTUC are just 5mins drive. Northpt & 2 MRT stations r abt 7 mins drive away.

I love the serenity and the peacefulness. It is kinda difficult to find a place where u can see peaceful water(not those w ships) & a golf course at the same time now. To me, the selling point for SM is more towards a peaceful lifestyle. If your needs is convenience, The Estuary will be more for you. Great reservoir view & near to mrt station. However, the noise might be a problem if you can't tolerate the noisy road + stadium.

Pricewise, i do find SM to be ex. But compare to Nautical & 8 courtyards, won't u pay a bit more for peace and view?

There will be a small shopping mall coming up soon opposite miltonia area, I think the mall will be good as It will cater the other yet to be announced developments as there are 6 more pieces of land at miltonia close.
    When all fully developed, will it be considered as a exclusive address?

Was told that skies is more than 80% sold in less than a month now, any forumners bought skies townhouses?

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Hi, It is 80% sold now!
    Mailbox full, still 80%?

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    Mailbox full, still 80%?
    Hi, more than 80% sold in a month now.
    The townhouses may take a while to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    As much as I sympathise with your situation, honestly I do not think anything could be done about it from a legal perspective. From developer's standpoint, it is a classic case of caveat emptor. Since u guys signed on the dotted line, really there is no incentive for the developer now to amend the original terms of the contract, contact all buyers, and come to a new legally enforceable position that caters to the needs of all the affected buyers. There is no upside, only downside from the perspective of increased legal and admin costs, possible delays in the project and of course, slower to collect the monies with each stage of completion.

My advice is to talk with your ID and see how to salvage the situation. The layout is challenging, but not insurmountable. Is the kitchen window a full length window? If not, the cooker could be shifted be right in front of the window. The whole length of the cabinet along the cooker side could be removed. The chute could then be easily accessible.

If the kitchen cabinet is insufficient, a possibility is to set up a row of cabinets as a dry kitchen along the HS wall. Can always explore with the ID. Possible the whole thing will set u back by 3-4k, but certainly much better than a sub-optimal situation which u will have to live with on a daily basis in time to come.
    thank you, my wife is ID.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ya Penang is nice, will be going back to enjoy the view from Paragon Gurney this December. Shiok....

you like this?

http://s223.beta.photobucket.com/use...82730034619621

Hi, It is 80% sold now!
    today newspaper shows 75% only. that a lot of differences.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise

Officially left 99 units!

Check www.sgskiesmiltonia.net for more updates.

It is my mistake , news were given to me by agent.
    Agent may only given me estimate and only the sales condo units not inclusive of townhouses.

75 % is not too bad as well given that the price attracted so much attention and comparison to the nautical, which is significantly cheaper!

.....it is interesting to note that the development is bought by Sporean and PR only....no foreigner at all......Foresque has abt 7.5% foreign purchaser, Hillier about 12%, estuary about 4.7%.....
    Last edited by danntbt; 10-11-12 at 20:41.

.....it is interesting to note that the development is bought by Sporean and PR only....no foreigner at all......Foresque has abt 7.5% foreign purchaser, Hillier about 12%, estuary about 4.7%.....
    Seem like the ABSD having some effect on the foreigners for the recent new launches.

How about the nearby launches and projects?
    I think will be taken up by foreigners once the private school from Dubai (Gems) open for business.

How about the nearby launches and projects?
    I think will be taken up by foreigners once the private school from Dubai (Gems) open for business.
    ECO Bedok has 9% foreign take-ups, nearby not so recent, Canberra has about 4.7% and 8 courtyard 7.5%; don't think its a matter of TOP date or school, but looking at it positively you could probably rent out to those who consider Dubai School as a plus point, but you probably look at the townhouses as expat with families would need space.
    Last edited by danntbt; 11-11-12 at 05:37.

Foreigners dun like overpriced golf course view, with no nearby amenities and mrt.

Perhaps foreigners (being short term) stay here is waiting to rent only as some of them will work at Seletar Air Hub? If so, got potential for investment for those buying SKIES Miltonia. Smart and Good choice....

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    \

Friday lah. There is a word call Family. Cannot always stn here at CondoSingapore. No wonder i felt some1 was missing me when watching TV

Sometimes, i MIA (missing in action) for few weeks (many north bros are aware). This forum is not everytin lah.

All areas are protected as of now. No cause of alarm.
    Well Said...

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Perhaps foreigners (being short term) stay here is waiting to rent only as some of them will work at Seletar Air Hub? If so, got potential for investment for those buying SKIES Miltonia. Smart and Good choice....
    17% of living space goes to balconies (air space)
    You call that a good choice?

17% of living space goes to balconies (air space)
    You call that a good choice?
    Balconies with reservoir view. Only a handful in Singapore? Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Balconies with reservoir view. Only a handful in Singapore? Why not?
    if i were to own a unit there i will starts collecting remote controlled airplanes and transform my balconies into runway. my planes goes flying golf couse and reservoirs. that will be more meaningful. SMA

ECO Bedok has 9% foreign take-ups, nearby not so recent, Canberra has about 4.7% and 8 courtyard 7.5%; don't think its a matter of TOP date or school, but looking at it positively you could probably rent out to those who consider Dubai School as a plus point, but you probably look at the townhouses as expat with families would need space.

Now It's really too early to tell but judging from skies sales and upcoming facilities, There will be be demand.
    Besides, Agent told me the mall opp miltonia area is confirmed.

I think the 10 townhouses are very pricey and without views, not a threat.

Now It's really too early to tell but judging from skies sales and upcoming facilities, There will be be demand.
    Besides, Agent told me the mall opp miltonia area is confirmed.

I think the 10 townhouses are very pricey and without views, not a threat.
    Actually, if expat families want to rent, Shaughnessy would be the choice, and based on the selling price of 1.8M, its a better investment if you want to consider SM Townhouse. Many of the expat teachers I know in International schools go for space. They would also love MR's high ceilings.

Actually, if expat families want to rent, Shaughnessy would be the choice, and based on the selling price of 1.8M, its a better investment if you want to consider SM Townhouse. Many of the expat teachers I know in International schools go for space. They would also love MR's high ceilings.
    What's the ceiling height for MR and SM?