Thread: Pity those landed property owner at Tanah Merah

Default Pity those landed property owner at Tanah Merah

...Going to be SURROUNDED by Condo....M...sSSS...

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/NewUppCh...in%28CL%29.htm

Tanah Merah is the next Tanjong Rhu? I think ECO and Parcel B probably within 1km of Temasek Primary

Ride at your own risk !!!

Looks like Land parcel A is the best among the recent sold/available for sale list.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Tanah Merah is the next Tanjong Rhu? I think ECO and Parcel B probably within 1km of Temasek Primary

GOVT very smart...they whack all land next to tanah merah mrt NOW...then next year they announce ERL station next to Temasek Pri...then they sell all the land there...HUAT BIG BIG...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    GOVT very smart...they whack all land next to tanah merah mrt NOW...then next year they announce ERL station next to Temasek Pri...then they sell all the land there...HUAT BIG BIG...
    otherwise how to recover the cost for building MRT?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Exactly... Bedok South, Huat Ah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Exactly... Bedok South, Huat Ah!!!
    bro u also vested in south..ah...see u always monitoring bedok south...just like me ah...

It's definitely more 'liveable & serenading to stay on the other side ie. casa merah/ optima, though they share same mrt station

If I have a choice, I will choose Tanah Merah over Bedok or Simei (both 1 stop away). It is much quieter and lesser people. More exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    If I have a choice, I will choose Tanah Merah over Bedok or Simei (both 1 stop away). It is much quieter and lesser people. More exclusive.
    bedok is an absolute MESS...i dont think it will ever improve...

Tanah Merah being exclusive and surrounded by only private properties makes it more attractive for both investors or own stay

but now there are 2 sides of TM.., I'm sure alot of potential buyers will still prefer the Optima side at anytime compare to opp Bedok south new plots.

But for investors, it doesn't matter. Rental is the same. Casa Merah/Optima side is the part that got food and supermarket there?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888
    Tanah Merah being exclusive and surrounded by only private properties makes it more attractive for both investors or own stay

but now there are 2 sides of TM.., I would prefer the Optima side at anytime compare to opp Bedok south new plots.

But for investors, it doesn't matter. Rental is the same. Casa Merah/Optima side is the part that got food and supermarket there?
    Rental no doubt be the same ,but if i'm a tenant and with a few more choices coming, i will still go for optima or casa merah coz its only walking distance away from famous fishball mee pok , 24hrs supermart and also the up and coming East village super convenient le

there isn't any food or supermarket within a 5-min walk radius

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    Simpang bedok and ntuc fair price along upper changi...

bro u also vested in south..ah...see u always monitoring bedok south...just like me ah...
    not south, but I'm an East person so D16 onwards to the east. D15 and the rest cannot afford liao.
    haha... maybe can see you at those few kopi shop around block 69 Bedok South

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    If u set 5 mins as your guide ,perhaps u can consider staying at Bedok residences or Hdb with coffee shops downstairs .walk downstairs got food Liao Lol
    don't even need 5 mins got food ha..
    Last edited by Chillyred888; 24-08-12 at 18:10.

actually sometimes i wonder so many many many units is it really that easy to rent...

I also like optima side. Close to mrt. Walking distance to amenities. But yet the surrounding is so serene w the park beside it. Alot would jog and walk their dogs there.

Come to think of it, I can't do the same at bedok. Either my dog gets tramped or I lang-ga another person

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Horse
    I also like optima side. Close to mrt. Walking distance to amenities. But yet the surrounding is so serene w the park beside it. Alot would jog and walk their dogs there.

Come to think of it, I can't do the same at bedok. Either my dog gets tramped or I lang-ga another person
    hai yo bedok so many malay u dare take dog there ha....knn i going to stay back in hdb damm sianz take my dog in lift those malay dont want to come in...last time i f them...u think this is pig ha...

not south, but I'm an East person so D16 onwards to the east. D15 and the rest cannot afford liao.
    I'm also nearby at market@58, jiak mee rebus and la kopi...

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Horse

There got park? The one next to d'manor?i agree Bedok Central will become similar to Tampines Central once Bedok Mall is up...

yup i will b there..in 2 mths time after i move back to my hdb at ave 3...

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    I'm also nearby at market@58, jiak mee rebus and la kopi...
    oh ya man..mee rebus is happening there..that market still damm cheap the prices...like NO inflation one..