Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are New launches more worth it?? than resale

Default Are New launches more worth it?? than resale

I been looking around as usual...very free...kind of feel that new launch pricing is much more attractive than resale properties....for eg in pasir ris units at palette/parc olympia seem to be a tad cheaper than comparable resale units at eastvale(ec)...dunno maybe thats why sales seem so good...

or for that matter compare vacanza east to surrounding condos....like starville

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...e-vacanza-east

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-starville

Bro, I remember one of your posts asking about how to spend time during your offdays... given your interest, why not do part time agent?

Quote Originally Posted by stiook
    Bro, I remember one of your posts asking about how to spend time during your offdays... given your interest, why not do part time agent?
    ha ha tks bro i tried it sometime back lost $600 plus to pay for sign up at ERA...that time i was very positive...BUT i realise being an AGENT is NOT for everybody....u see a lot of those kind OF F face people you also must be nice talk nice...DRESS NICE...not my style la Bro..i like wear slipper and singlet type of people...i very direct type...dont like people just tell them off on the face...AGENT cannot have this type of quality....SO i become SECRET agent on CONDOSINGAPORE forum....CANNOT become rich la...but nebermind...everyday can laugh can already...

bro can be selective towards clientele ma... run it like you own business. you are the boss. you can give your client black face if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    bro can be selective towards clientele ma... run it like you own business. you are the boss. you can give your client black face if you want.
    i know la bro just excuses actually i lazy to push hard..this type of job when you starting off must really push hard one...otherwise cannot make it thats why a lot of people give up...but if you make it...no horse run...

http://www.talkingcock.com/html/lexe...H%20BEH%20CHOW

for those who are NOT chinese...

wei bro. you not thinking of buying new launch in todays madness market high ba?

new launch will mostly be cheaper than resale due to the time opportunity.

only record breakers like sky habitat will over power and annihilate all surrounding existing projects, and even projects islandwide.

wei bro. you not thinking of buying new launch in todays madness market high ba?
    no la bro JUST observing and commenting...ad THINKING..but NOT buying..

For me, I'd rather go for new place.
    Save the headache.
    Just buy furniture and lights and move in.
    No need to renovate.
    Not worried about leaking pipes.

buy those just top one lo. best of both worlds. but pay thru nose...

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    For me, I'd rather go for new place.
    Save the headache.
    Just buy furniture and lights and move in.
    No need to renovate.
    Not worried about leaking pipes.
    very true...especially for own stay..at least 10 years no need to worry...

I am keen in Mt Sinai Trizon or Siglap Flamingo Valley.

My budget is around 1.3 mil to 1.5 mil SGD.

My household income is around 7k+SGD with disposal rental income of 4k+SGD.

Assuming household income is a total of 11-12kSGD, is it okay to go all way out and secure a three bedder Flamingo Valley at 1.3milSGD if there is such opportunity?

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

be patient, wait for your hdb mop over first...

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    be patient, wait for your hdb mop over first...
    Hi. You read and observe my thread well.

Being said, I am really keen in going for Flamingo Valley despite negative calls and feedbacks on it's neighbouring mature garden.

The development plot is huge, and I like big area with decent facilities with Freehold status. I am really hoping someone could link me up with three bedder with reasonable space sqm at an affordable price between 1.3 to 1.33 mil SGD.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan

Being said, I am really keen in going for Flamingo Valley despite negative calls and feedbacks on it's neighbouring mature garden.

The development plot is huge, and I like big area with decent facilities with Freehold status. I am really hoping someone could link me up with three bedder with reasonable space sqm at an affordable price between 1.3 to 1.33 mil SGD.
    only 2 3-bedder left maybe sold by now...forget it move on...i pass by everyday...personally dont like it NOT because i didnt buy...but when u stand at top of hill and look down into the valley feels like u looking at sunken houses....strange feeling maybe i not used to it...

I am keen in Mt Sinai Trizon or Siglap Flamingo Valley.

My budget is around 1.3 mil to 1.5 mil SGD.

My household income is around 7k+SGD with disposal rental income of 4k+SGD.

Assuming household income is a total of 11-12kSGD, is it okay to go all way out and secure a three bedder Flamingo Valley at 1.3milSGD if there is such opportunity?
    got see doc??

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    only 2 3-bedder left maybe sold by now...forget it move on...i pass by everyday...personally dont like it NOT because i didnt buy...but when u stand at top of hill and look down into the valley feels like u looking at sunken houses....strange feeling maybe i not used to it...
    I can't visualize what would it look like after it is complete. However, I like the surrounding.I need a three bedder for I am planning for future and ample space for all of my family members.

I can't visualize what would it look like after it is complete. However, I like the surrounding.I need a three bedder for I am planning for future and ample space for all of my family members.
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ichael-regency

this one FH, big, new and fit your budget.

i think if you are in the service industry, you cannot give black face to customers. I think if those big time agents mostly talk very humbly, who are you the small time agent to give black face. Actually i believe most of the big time agents don't give black face in front of customers one. Big or small, look poor or look rich, they give the same service.

That's jsut my view.

very true...especially for own stay..at least 10 years no need to worry...
    I also like the feeling of staying in a brand new house

how about this Bali hotel

balihotelsparadise.com/wp-content/dubai_hotel/162-resort2-768.jpg

well black face only to the incorrigible clients la.

Quote Originally Posted by Wynyard
    I also like the feeling of staying in a brand new house
    i hope i feel that way in 2 mths in MY new OLD...HDB flat...

new cos undergoing major reno..

old cos block is almost 30 years old..

i hope i feel that way in 2 mths in MY new OLD...HDB flat...

new cos undergoing major reno..

old cos block is almost 30 years old..
    that one of my big worry. After reno, they do SER or upgrade siaoliao.

I am partial to resale for a variety of reasons.

1) Generally cheaper. Easier to negotiate with an owner than a deep pocketed developer. Agents work in buyer's favour to sway the seller. Agents in new launches can't budge big developers.

2) Nothing a little renovation cannot do. Renovate to requirement, be it for own stay or renting out.

3) You roughly know or get a feel of what the environment/ community/ neighbours are like before you move in. Common areas abuse, resident profile .....etc.

4) Move in or rent out quickly don't have to wait for TOP.

5) Existing rentals in same development will give you an estimate of expected rentals, this helps in determining the returns and hence purchase price.

Siglap near to Henry Park? Or they redraw and already same GRC then can qualify under Phase 2B?

Quote Originally Posted by stiook
    Siglap near to Henry Park? Or they redraw and already same GRC then can qualify under Phase 2B?
    If Siglap is chosen, opera primary school will be next alternative; the environment and address provides another window of opportunities.

Yes, Henry Park is not anywhere near.

so whats the next hottest new launch 99lh mass market now that parc centros ..game over...

If Siglap is chosen, opera primary school will be next alternative; the environment and address provides another window of opportunities.

Yes, Henry Park is not anywhere near.
    st stephens dude thats the place to be currently my rented semi-d next to it....everyday can see happening cars...get ur kids to mingle withb the rich man son...maybe one day can get lobang for mt sinai..cheap cheap...