Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: D15- The next Super Prime

Thank you Tmi for those pictures, to enlighten us.

Its something thats been on the masterplan since 1992... now, 2013, 21 yrs later and nothings been done. perhaps plans for paya lebar will over shadow the east coast reclamation plans in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Tmi View Post
    Lol... So all these were just your own speculations and wild guesses la.. I thought u have some insider info.... Chey
    There is no need for wild guessing here, you just need to open your eyes, study this map very carefully and dont assume that its wrong and you know it all.

At the moment, there are 3 major reclamation work that is going on right now, and they are Tekong Tuas and Pasir Panjang. PP is about to be completed by next year and tekong and Tuas should finish with the next 2 to 3 years after which, the only site that is left to reclaim is the stretch of along East coast and Changi and the other "Possible Reclamation" which might or might not happen.

Buying property is a long term commitment, especially if you are thinking of investing in something FH, so never gamble on something that you know you are going to lose.

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    Thank you Tmi for those pictures, to enlighten us.

Its something thats been on the masterplan since 1992... now, 2013, 21 yrs later and nothings been done. perhaps plans for paya lebar will over shadow the east coast reclamation plans in the future
    Yes brother.. For a moment I really thought ringo has some insider news.. Now I understand all his cock bull stories were just based on a single map he saw .. Some 'plans' which were already in place more than 2 decades ago .. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tmi View Post
    Yes brother.. For a moment I really thought ringo has some insider news.. Now I understand all his cock bull stories were just based on a single map he saw .. Some 'plans' which were already in place more than 2 decades ago .. Lol

I am commenting on this for the sake of those reading this thread because its pointless to try to teach a blind man how to drive.

single map? The devil is in the details.

this is perhaps the most important map that you need to look at if you want to stay ahead of the curve.

2001 concept plan was release during a time when Singapore are going through major recession and urban planner was more conservative about their approach resulting under estimating our economic recovery and under allocated space we need for our sea port hence reclamation priority was diverted away from East Coast towards the enlarging Tuas and Pasir panjang.

If you look at Singapore map today, you would noticed how much Singapore has expanded since 2001, so there should be no reason for us to believe that Singapore land area will not grow at the same pace for the next 15 years.

Like I said, the devil is in the details so please dont brush is off by saying this is just a map.

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I am commenting on this for the sake of those reading this thread because its pointless to try to teach a blind man how to drive.

single map? The devil is in the details.

this is perhaps the most important map that you need to look at if you want to stay ahead of the curve.

2001 concept plan was release during a time when Singapore are going through major recession and urban planner was more conservative about their approach resulting under estimating our economic recovery and under allocated space we need for our sea port hence reclamation priority was diverted away from East Coast towards the enlarging Tuas and Pasir panjang.

If you look at Singapore map today, you would noticed how much Singapore has expanded since 2001, so there should be no reason for us to believe that Singapore land area will not grow at the same pace for the next 15 years.

Like I said, the devil is in the details so please dont brush is off by saying this is just a map.

Oh my god someone please save this young man!

"For the sake of those reading this forum" which part of no one is reading your materials, no one agrees with your lopsided views, no one sees eye to eye with you anymore do you not understand???

I pray for your speedy recovery...

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post

"For the sake of those reading this forum" which part of no one is reading your materials, no one agrees with your lopsided views, no one sees eye to eye with you anymore do you not understand???

Not entertaining your client tonight?

Paiseh.... I buy his jurong story and east coast story....

For jurong story, it will DEFINITELY happen..... Take a drive to Jurong to see for yourself...

For east coast, it is only a matter of time....

As to how it impacts East Coast, I really cannot comment....

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Paiseh.... I buy his jurong story and east coast story....

For jurong story, it will DEFINITELY happen..... Take a drive to Jurong to see for yourself...

For east coast, it is only a matter of time....

As to how it impacts East Coast, I really cannot comment....
    good sam, there's no need to be pai say... everyone has their own views and opinions in a forum... likewise i don't fault you for buying his story but we need have empathy for "sore thumbs"... it's fine to agree to disagree however if one has to put down others districts just for the sake of their own, we know this horse's mouth stinks...

can you imagine sore thumbs with stinking mouth combination... hallelujah

i drive to jurong port/tuas & entertain clients in the west frequently i can 2nd guess how JLD is forming up (needs 10 years minimum)... i also know future tuas terminal has how many container berths and expected total wharf length, do you know

btw one can't deny the bad air quality in jurong, it's hard as stone fact... every time i come back from west i have to blow my nose so hard cornea blood vessels crept up turning my eyes blood shot red

JLD will grow no doubt, however during it's growth others would have grown just as much, if not more.... and most probably more.

alrighty everyone enjoys tomorrow lantern festival ya

good sam, there's no need to be pai say... everyone has their own views and opinions in a forum... likewise i don't fault you for buying his story but we need have empathy for "sore thumbs"... it's fine to agree to disagree however if one has to put down others districts just for the sake of their own, we know this horse's mouth stinks...

can you imagine sore thumbs with stinking mouth combination... hallelujah

i drive to jurong port/tuas & entertain clients in the west frequently i can 2nd guess how JLD is forming up (needs 10 years minimum)... i also know future tuas terminal has how many container berths and expected total wharf length, do you know

btw one can't deny the bad air quality in jurong, it's hard as stone fact... every time i come back from west i have to blow my nose so hard cornea blood vessels crept up turning my eyes blood shot red

JLD will grow no doubt, however during it's growth others would have grown just as much, if not more.... and most probably more.

alrighty everyone enjoys tomorrow lantern festival ya
    Do you realize that you have the habit of talking about entertaining your client whenever you try to convince us that you know more than you actually know.

When investing in property always buy into places with good growth story and buy in during the early growing phase, or else you will always be chasing after the tail end of the curve.

East Coast growing faster and JLD? perhaps supply of land and residential housing

Do you realize that you have the habit of talking about entertaining your client whenever you try to convince us that you know more than you actually know.

When investing in property always buy into places with good growth story and buy in during the early growing phase, or else you will always be chasing after the tail end of the curve.

East Coast growing faster and JLD? perhaps supply of land and residential housing
    lmfao i knew you will come back and tickle me with another cheap shot...

you are "spot on", buy J gateway since early phase and expect "conservatively" 4-5% rental yield when TOPed, no sweat...

your words carry more "weight" than anyone here undeniably... if you will ever get my drift for open/close so many inverted commas just for you

lastly i'm the CEO (chief entertaining officer) of my cmpy so really nothing wrong with what i do hahaha...

my last plea to you : make more friends, meet new people, stay away from your war screen more

Hiyo Ringo move on please ! Nobody wants to hear you hallucinating out of thin air.

Before u can talk about reclamation, you must ask the government to fill up the Marina East and Marina South first to full capacity. For 30 years, this reclaimed space has been left barren except for a large Garden (both in the east and south), a huge satay club with a terribly huge outdoor carpark area, a large Golf Course in the Marina East and nothing more specifically. And here are u talking about insufficient land to build residential areas. Maybe u can go ask government to build BTO flat near Marina East for u to stay la so u will vote for them the next time round.

The government has more brain than u la. They rather develop old cemeteries and reclaimed other unused internal areas than moving offshore to reclaim sea which will cost them billions and billions of dollars. U think the public will approve of them to use public money to reclaim deep offshore sea which will ultimately damage the environment and the recreational facade of Singapore? We have gone thru a reclamation exercise once at the east coast 40 years ago. Now its like almost impossible to do it again as it involves deep sea reclamation and it will cost a big dent to our national reserves possibly in the region of US$30 to US$40 billion.

The map u shown is just a plan and its not even proposed or an engagement plan. There are still many old cemeteries which can be reclaimed and used. One of that will be the old muslim cemetery near Siglap which will soon give way to condominiums.

lmfao i knew you will come back and tickle me with another cheap shot...

you are "spot on", buy J gateway since early phase and expect "conservatively" 4-5% rental yield when TOPed, no sweat...

your words carry more "weight" than anyone here undeniably... if you will ever get my drift for open/close so many inverted commas just for you

lastly i'm the CEO (chief entertaining officer) of my cmpy so really nothing wrong with what i do hahaha...

my last plea to you : make more friends, meet new people, stay away from your war screen more
    CEO? please dont waste time bragging here lah. CEO to a company is like hostess to KTV boss, you drink, you entertain, you be clown, you drive when others are drunk, you laugh at jokes which are not even funny, and you spend your time making others happy just because you hope you will get promoted.

At the end of the day, you are still foot soldier, there is nothing to brag about . Perhaps you are still immature inexperienced, that's why you think its such a big deal to go around entertaining clients.

As for J Gateway, its the hottest development in 2013. When was the last time you see a project that was sold out with a day? Market validation is the best validation you can get, not some cheap salesman trying to talk up the property.

Btw Ringo for your pleasure reading since your IQ is low:

Comparison between Jurong and D15 (Freehold Amber/Meyer district)

(a) Jurong 99 year leasehold, D15 Freehold
    (b) Jurong industrial area, D15 recreational lifestyle location
    (c) Jurong air pollluted, D15 rejuvenating fresh air
    (d) Jurong overcrowded with factories, foreign workers. D15 populated with rich locals or rich foreign expats
    (e) Jurong near to the big cemetery bad fengshui, D15 near sea good fengshui. The Jurong lake is dead water not moving like sea water.
    (f) Jurong location not central is in west. D15 near central and south of Singapore where the major fun activities are (F1, IRs, National Stadium, Seasports etc)
    (g) Jurong not a food hub limited choice of good food joints. D15 is where the good food are (hundreds of food joints, retailers along the stretch of east coast road as well as along the seaside area)
    (h) Jurong has never been prime in the history of Singapore. It has always been considered as Ulu despite the mrt. East Coast is the place to be like it or not with or without the mrt.
    (i) Jurong is too far to Airport. D15 is just 10 minutes drive away.
    (j) Jurong is too far to Harbour Terminal. D15 is minutes away to Tanah Merry Ferry or to Harborfront Ferry Terminal.

and etc etc etc....Good luck to your Jurong house. U can stay there till old age.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post

truncated-

They rather develop old cemeteries and reclaimed other unused internal areas than moving offshore to reclaim sea which will cost them billions and billions of dollars.

-truncated.
    Agree. Cost is the main reason why the east coast reclamation plans have been on the drawing board for so long, and will probably remain so if they can find alternatives e.g. Bidahari and PL. However, if it is still on the land use plan, that means there are no superseding plans and they may still activate it...one day?

Hiyo Ringo move on please ! Nobody wants to hear you hallucinating out of thin air.

Before u can talk about reclamation, you must ask the government to fill up the Marina East and Marina South first to full capacity. For 30 years, this reclaimed space has been left barren except for a large Garden (both in the east and south), a huge satay club with a terribly huge outdoor carpark area, a large Golf Course in the Marina East and nothing more specifically. And here are u talking about insufficient land to build residential areas. Maybe u can go ask government to build BTO flat near Marina East for u to stay la so u will vote for them the next time round.

The government has more brain than u la. They rather develop old cemeteries and reclaimed other unused internal areas than moving offshore to reclaim sea which will cost them billions and billions of dollars. U think the public will approve of them to use public money to reclaim deep offshore sea which will ultimately damage the environment and the recreational facade of Singapore? We have gone thru a reclamation exercise once at the east coast 40 years ago. Now its like almost impossible to do it again as it involves deep sea reclamation and it will cost a big dent to our national reserves possibly in the region of US$30 to US$40 billion.

The map u shown is just a plan and its not even proposed or an engagement plan. There are still many old cemeteries which can be reclaimed and used. One of that will be the old muslim cemetery near Siglap which will soon give way to condominiums.
    How did you come out with the figure of $30-40b? Did you just pluck that from sky or do you have some basis on the estimate? I would guess its the former because you are a sales man. Talk is cheap, you dont need to justify what you said.

Last I check, the entire block of East Coast reclaim land will be around 15,000,000 m2, and if we use $20,000 per m2 as calculation (this is what world class land paid for tenan merah site) government should be able to yield around $300 billion from land sale alone, this is excluding the potential stamp duties, property tax revenue when the site get developed.

Like I said many times before, cost of reclamation will rise over time hence it is in our government interest to continue reclaiming while sands is still available, hence I am not sure why are you still talking about how much vacant land and high cost to justify not reclaiming east coast??

Have you ever consider using some of your hideaway commonsense to think before posting?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosegarden View Post
    Agree. Cost is the main reason why the east coast reclamation plans have been on the drawing board for so long, and will probably remain so if they can find alternatives e.g. Bidahari and PL. However, if it is still on the land use plan, that means there are no superseding plans and they may still activate it...one day?
    If you look closer, the block of reclaim land actually got bigger in 2013 land use plan, its not the same like concept plan 2001.

If you look closer, the block of reclaim land actually got bigger in 2013 land use plan, its not the same like concept plan 2001.

Haha if you look closer at the current map, there is no small gulf at east coast which the Map shows to be under future reclamation plan. And the reserve sites are all not true to the existing map. Now the east coast shore is all levelled smoothly in proportion.

The land reclamation looks bigger cause they are reclaiming a small portion of land for the MCE expressway. The reclamation has been done and over with. Wait long long till Marina East and Marina South fully utilised and all the Bidadari cemetery land fully used, then u can talk about reclaiming. By then all of us are dead already under the ground.

Good luck to your dreams of staying in a BTO at Marina East.

How did you come out with the figure of $30-40b? Did you just pluck that from sky or do you have some basis on the estimate? I would guess its the former because you are a sales man. Talk is cheap, you dont need to justify what you said.

Last I check, the entire block of East Coast reclaim land will be around 15,000,000 m2, and if we use $20,000 per m2 as calculation (this is what world class land paid for tenan merah site) government should be able to yield around $300 billion from land sale alone, this is excluding the potential stamp duties, property tax revenue when the site get developed.

Like I said many times before, cost of reclamation will rise over time hence it is in our government interest to continue reclaiming while sands is still available, hence I am not sure why are you still talking about how much vacant land and high cost to justify not reclaiming east coast??

Have you ever consider using some of your hideaway commonsense to think before posting?

Haha this guy is really a whacko. Wait long long la that the government can sell reclaim land at US$300 billion. It takes years for reclaimed land to be of any use for building. They cannot sell land to anyone la if they know its reclaimed land and its going to be difficult to build anything on reclaimed land, needless to say tall buildings. Just look at Marina East and Marina South la, what do they build there for the past 30 years ? Perhaps, they will start constructing tall buildings in the next 5 years but its already more than 35 years since reclamation.

The figure US$30 billion which I give is a very conservative estimate for that amount of reclamation that you claimed going to happen to east coast. In the 1970s, the government spent over $650 million on reclaiming Marine Parade estate using most of the land/soils from levelling hills near Bedok and Tampines. Now they need to import land. Go figure out how many times the cost of living and materials have gone up from 1970s to 2014s. In the 1970s, a bungalow at mountbatten size 30,000 sq.ft was sold at $200,000. Now that same piece of estate can cost up to $30 million. I know cause my grandma stayed in one of those bungalows.

Dont think I am an ignorant fool just like u.

This guy is unhappy when people commenting about his Jurong paradise, but he condemns the east coast area. Go into a room and reflect on yourself la.

Haha this guy is really a whacko. Wait long long la that the government can sell reclaim land at US$300 billion. It takes years for reclaimed land to be of any use for building. They cannot sell land to anyone la if they know its reclaimed land and its going to be difficult to build anything on reclaimed land, needless to say tall buildings. Just look at Marina East and Marina South la, what do they build there for the past 30 years ? Perhaps, they will start constructing tall buildings in the next 5 years but its already more than 35 years since reclamation.

The figure US$30 billion which I give is a very conservative estimate for that amount of reclamation that you claimed going to happen to east coast. In the 1970s, the government spent over $650 million on reclaiming Marine Parade estate using most of the land/soils from levelling hills near Bedok and Tampines. Now they need to import land. Go figure out how many times the cost of living and materials have gone up from 1970s to 2014s. In the 1970s, a bungalow at mountbatten size 30,000 sq.ft was sold at $200,000. Now that same piece of estate can cost up to $30 million. I know cause my grandma stayed in one of those bungalows.

Dont think I am an ignorant fool just like u.

This guy is unhappy when people commenting about his Jurong paradise, but he condemns the east coast area. Go into a room and reflect on yourself la.
    Yes, we all know it takes time to reclaim land and that is why it is important to plan and act ahead and not wait till when we need them then we start reclaiming. And thank you very much for contradicting yourself again on this one.

I am not sure why do you keep talking about Marina bay and Marina south, If Singapore government was as lazy and shortsighted as you, then we wont be having this marina south area to construct cruise terminal, garden by the bay, Marina Barage etc. You cant build on reclaim land? The entire east coast area are reclaim land, MBS and new Marina financial center are all built on reclaim land. What rubbish are you talking about here?

Unfortunately, Singapore doesnt import land, we import sand. And the cost of property in Singapore doesnt determine the cost of imported sands, So please spare us all the nonsense about how you come up with the number $30-40b. Btw, do you even know what is the land area of reclamation in the first place?

Yes, we all know it takes time to reclaim land and that is why it is important to plan and act ahead and not wait till when we need them then we start reclaiming. And thank you very much for contradicting yourself again on this one.

I am not sure why do you keep talking about Marina bay and Marina south, If Singapore government was as lazy and shortsighted as you, then we wont be having this marina south area to construct cruise terminal, garden by the bay, Marina Barage etc. You cant build on reclaim land? The entire east coast area are reclaim land, MBS and new Marina financial center are all built on reclaim land. What rubbish are you talking about here?

Unfortunately, Singapore doesnt import land, we import sand. And the cost of property in Singapore doesnt determine the cost of imported sands, So please spare us all the nonsense about how you come up with the number $30-40b. Btw, do you even know what is the land area of reclamation in the first place?
    I rest my case on u la. U can stay contented at your Jurong paradise. U r welcome to believe in whatever u believe in. That is to sell reclaimed land in future deep sea water reclamation for $300 billion. Yeah u right I dont know wat i m talking about, you are the smartest guy here. Maybe u should take a dip at east coast beach to find out what I am talking about.

All the best to u. Good luck.

Btw Ringo for your pleasure reading since your IQ is low:

Comparison between Jurong and D15 (Freehold Amber/Meyer district)

(a) Jurong 99 year leasehold, D15 Freehold
    (b) Jurong industrial area, D15 recreational lifestyle location
    (c) Jurong air pollluted, D15 rejuvenating fresh air
    (d) Jurong overcrowded with factories, foreign workers. D15 populated with rich locals or rich foreign expats
    (e) Jurong near to the big cemetery bad fengshui, D15 near sea good fengshui. The Jurong lake is dead water not moving like sea water.
    (f) Jurong location not central is in west. D15 near central and south of Singapore where the major fun activities are (F1, IRs, National Stadium, Seasports etc)
    (g) Jurong not a food hub limited choice of good food joints. D15 is where the good food are (hundreds of food joints, retailers along the stretch of east coast road as well as along the seaside area)
    (h) Jurong has never been prime in the history of Singapore. It has always been considered as Ulu despite the mrt. East Coast is the place to be like it or not with or without the mrt.
    (i) Jurong is too far to Airport. D15 is just 10 minutes drive away.
    (j) Jurong is too far to Harbour Terminal. D15 is minutes away to Tanah Merry Ferry or to Harborfront Ferry Terminal.

and etc etc etc....Good luck to your Jurong house. U can stay there till old age.
    You must be very desperate and misguided to want to compare D15 to D22. In the first place, why do you want to talk about Jurong when we are discussing about land reclamation impact on D15 property.

I can see that you are becoming very desperate and totally out of tangent. Perhaps you might want to compose and realign yourself before commenting further.

You must be very desperate and misguided to want to compare D15 to D22. In the first place, why do you want to talk about Jurong when we are discussing about land reclamation impact on D15 property.

I can see that you are becoming very desperate and totally out of tangent. Perhaps you might want to compose and realign yourself before commenting further.
    D15 shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as D22. Totally different class. Different resident profile. Different ambience. Different views. Different proximity to the city.

Differences aplenty.

I think government should look at cheaper ( only issue is ventilation ) & faster alternative like underground lor. Many big government facillities like government buildings can move underground first la. Just a suggestion lor

Singapore government is damn super smart loh. When comes to land reclamation, they also know how to maximum their long term revenue.

Freehold = Yours = Tiao Block
    Leasehold = Mine = Unblock

Singapore government is damn super smart loh. When comes to land reclamation, they also know how to maximum their long term revenue.

Freehold = Yours = Tiao Block
    Leasehold = Mine = Unblock

Poor Ringo. Block or Unblock what I know for certain is that you have a mental-block. U seriously need psychiatric help. All the best to u and your unblock Jurong.

Poor Ringo. Block or Unblock what I know for certain is that you have a mental-block. U seriously need psychiatric help. All the best to u and your unblock Jurong.

Were you the one who told us the Marine Parade HDB is going to get en bloc to build private condo??

Only goes to show how little you know about this country and the government. Perhaps you should consider sticking to your snake oil selling instead of tell us that you are an expert in geography. LOL!!

MND map is wrong? LOL!!

Back to the topic of D15. Was wondering what people think about D15 vs D13, especially with the Bididari development coming up. Freehold developments in both areas are selling at almost the same price (D13 still slightly lower), but some of the newer 99LH developments are touching $1,500 psf, which can get you a resale freehold property in D15.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Land+U...next+17+years/

Believe this is what Ringo is referring to?

Please understand our friend in Jurong.
    After trying very hard to talk about how good is Jurong, especially how the prized Jem mall is comparable to Orchard Road malls, then suddenly, over a few seconds, everything shattered, roof collapsed, mall closed, people gone!

And the add on to that, Bishan PC-studio (MM format) launching at $1,3xx-$1,5xx. People starting to realize they could have bought a Bishan PC at the same or lower price than a Jurong PC!

So next few days, our Jurong friend will be in an overdrive! Will be posting like we have never seen before!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG View Post
    Please understand our friend in Jurong.
    After trying very hard to talk about how good is Jurong, especially how the prized Jem mall is comparable to Orchard Road malls, then suddenly, over a few seconds, everything shattered, roof collapsed, mall closed, people gone!

And the add on to that, Bishan PC-studio (MM format) launching at $1,3xx-$1,5xx. People starting to realize they could have bought a Bishan PC at the same or lower price than a Jurong PC!

So next few days, our Jurong friend will be in an overdrive! Will be posting like we have never seen before!

DKSG
    Havent seen you around for awhile. You must be very busy picking up properties. How many units do you have in your shopping cart already? Ready to pay and check out? Paying by VISA? Or you prefer to continue pulling the shopping cart around for fun?

Again, this thread is about D15, why keep talking about Jurong

You need to stop sulking about J Gateway success and move on.

Btw, do you think Bishan Sky Vue will be sold out like J Gateway?