Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast

Thread: D15- The next Super Prime

Then how do we know your information is correct while the ura guide one is wrong? The guide merely shared there is no plan for the next 15 years and east coast park will be revamped. So this is wrong info?

Haha .. ok... I know you will never stop replying cos you always wanted to have the last say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    No information is better than wrong
    information...and yes relax on the land reclamation, if it is stated on the land use plan, it will happen because Singapore government will not stop their pursue for new land if they can get still buy sands.

At the moment priority is at Tekong Tuas and Jurong Island, and once these sites are completed, they will move to East Coast because thats the only coast line area which they can still expand southward.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro View Post
    Then how do we know your information is correct while the ura guide one is wrong? The guide merely shared there is no plan for the next 15 years and east coast park will be revamped. So this is wrong info?

Haha .. ok... I know you will never stop replying cos you always wanted to have the last say.

A gallery guide responsibility doesn't involve land use planning so please to try to convince me that the quide is more credible than the landuse plan release by mnd. If you want to believe in 6.9m population then you better believe east coast reclamation will happen.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Smile

JLD will never be super prime, it will just be the largest commercial hub outside CBD offer good rental yield and decent capital appreciation over the next 5 to 10 years.

And you are right, the next super prime is in the south and it will spread to southern coast line there there will be plenty of permanent sea front land with no highway noise.
    JLD will never be super prime or even prime property estate for your info. Jurong is associated with 'Ulu' fullstop. And to think that you are dreaming of capital appreciation for a unit at JLD that u have bought at $1500psf, you can continue to hallucinate. Are u expecting JLD to go to $2000 psf ???

Please give all of us a break Ringo. Be alive and use your brain properly. U already made a big blunder buying the wrong property, so own it. Live with your mistake. U probably will either breakeven or lose $200-300psf after your project TOP. Its not bad after all, can start all over again next time dont buy Bukit Batok and tell us that Bukit Batok is a hilly cooling area....what a joker thats Ringo

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    JLD will never be super prime or even prime property estate for your info. Jurong is associated with 'Ulu' fullstop. And to think that you are dreaming of capital appreciation for a unit at JLD that u have bought at $1500psf, you can continue to hallucinate. Are u expecting JLD to go to $2000 psf ???

Please give all of us a break Ringo. Be alive and use your brain properly. U already made a big blunder buying the wrong property, so own it. Live with your mistake. U probably will either breakeven or lose $200-300psf after your project TOP. Its not bad after all, can start all over again next time dont buy Bukit Batok and tell us that Bukit Batok is a hilly cooling area....what a joker thats Ringo

we know who is trying to sell snake oil in this forum
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post

I very much agree, he is paying over the odds for that unit. In the first place, all of us know that JLD is overpriced commanding $1500 psf. Well, lets not hurt him further more because this is his first investment.

Quote Originally Posted by eseko1 View Post
    I very much agree, he is paying over the odds for that unit. In the first place, all of us know that JLD is overpriced commanding $1500 psf. Well, lets not hurt him further more because this is his first investment.
    Everyone is entitled to his or her own views. We can share all our views here and open for discussion. It is OK to agree to disagree.

But it comes a major turn off when one starts to impose and force down his views on others. And when other people's views are not in line with his, he will shoot them down flatly and start all his insults with strong harsh replies. Only his views are correct and you MUST not oppose him. This is R33 and this is how he works. How to be successful like that?

On the contrary, I am fine with people selling snake oil here. As I said, we are all smart people who can decipher the information shared here. At least Shawn didn't bring in as much negative vibes in the forum as he does.

A gallery guide responsibility doesn't involve land use planning so please to try to convince me that the quide is more credible than the landuse plan release by mnd. If you want to believe in 6.9m population then you better believe east coast reclamation will happen.
    Without the reclamation, there's enough in current master plan to house 7m and beyond.
    The focus is now to Marina South and Paya Lebar.
    East coast reclamation might come about probably after we all here have "Ki Chia - go up the van".

Regards

whether there is or there is no land reclamation, D15 will never be the next super prime.

But D15 will be more exciting with more crowds as the government intends to spice up East Coast park..

Quote Originally Posted by repanse71 View Post
    Without the reclamation, there's enough in current master plan to house 7m and beyond.
    The focus is now to Marina South and Paya Lebar.
    East coast reclamation might come about probably after we all here have "Ki Chia - go up the van".

Regards
    Lets all put the east coast reclamation claim aside. no one believes it will happen, not even the URA staff, but one person in here.

he's made one mistake in buying jurong at peak prices, now he's trying to bring down all other developments/regions to atone for his mistake and boost his deflated ego.

let it be let it be let it be.....

may all east coast residents rejoice when the annoucement of ERL is made. should jurong be 1500psf, may east coast be way over 2000psf for this world to make sense.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

since everyone agree D15 is not Super Prime, please do not compare JLD and D15 anymore lah....both are just typical residential estates, non is more superior than the other....

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post

since everyone agree D15 is not Super Prime, please do not compare JLD and D15 anymore lah....both are just typical residential estates, non is more superior than the other....

Yup, let's give it a rest.
    Premium is always D9-10 and the new downtown, not elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by repanse71 View Post
    Yup, let's give it a rest.
    Premium is always D9-10 and the new downtown, not elsewhere.
    Fully agree! Everyone has a nice weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post

Sorry JLD cannot be compared with East Coast. JLD belongs to the same class and status as Pasir Ris or Ponggol which is in the far east while JLD is in far west. Sorry its common sense...on top of that...JLD has the negative fact of being close to polluted factoried, petrochemical industries unlike Pasir Ris which is far cleaner.

Please dont even try to compare JLD with East Coast, even Bedok also its not even come close. Sorry thats the reality. If you have bought a MM unit at JLD at $1500psf, all the luck I wish u. U been scam.

Talking

It so funny to see 1 person using multiples nicks account to talk to himself

Men will never grow up

Man can only Grow up.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

n that's what i mean

barker road in hong kong is the super prime.
    The price tag for the 5,706-square-foot house plus two car parking spaces on 28 Barker Road represents HK$94,286 per square foot.

Last week, the company sold a 6,863 sq ft house, also on Barker Road, for HK$740 million, or HK$107,825 per square foot, making it the city's third most expensive house.

I am not sure what is the definition of super prime but I think district 15 will continue to be desirable. It already has the longest stretch of park and beach that attracts residents from all over Singapore. It is one of the designated "destination park". The new F&B like parkland@ east coast since continue to draw people there.

District 15 also include one of the largest conservation area of katong and joo chiat. These heritage areas cannot be recreated and continue to attract tourist to the area. I am glad there are no change in the master plan for the area as it should be allowed to grow organically. Although it is sad that some old establishments have shut down, new hip restaurants and cafés are coming up to give the area some new life. I think many love the history of the area.

This is also one of the reason why government should reclaim east coast to create a lagoon for recreation. At the moment, the water along east coast are too deep and dangerous..

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...coast-20131126

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    I am not sure what is the definition of super prime but I think district 15 will continue to be desirable. It already has the longest stretch of park and beach that attracts residents from all over Singapore. It is one of the designated "destination park". The new F&B like parkland@ east coast since continue to draw people there.

District 15 also include one of the largest conservation area of katong and joo chiat. These heritage areas cannot be recreated and continue to attract tourist to the area. I am glad there are no change in the master plan for the area as it should be allowed to grow organically. Although it is sad that some old establishments have shut down, new hip restaurants and cafés are coming up to give the area some new life. I think many love the history of the area.
    Dont need to use so many different account to say the same thing lah.

Dont need to use so many different account to say the same thing lah.
    You must have mistaken me for someone else. I only have one account.

This is also one of the reason why government should reclaim east coast to create a lagoon for recreation. At the moment, the water along east coast are too deep and dangerous..

HAHA just because of this the government should reclaim east coast? then might as well as just because the air in jurong is of shit quality everyone should move out of jurong.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    HAHA just because of this the government should reclaim east coast? then might as well as just because the air in jurong is of shit quality everyone should move out of jurong.

there we go again ..

do we have to endure such non sense ?

please stick within the thread of East coast ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    there we go again ..

do we have to endure such non sense ?

please stick within the thread of East coast ...
    Those walkup apartment in tk good buy or not? Still possible to find then for slightly above 1kpsf

You do not know what you are talking about. It has got nothing to do with the sea is deep. First of all sea water has greater density than fresh water, our body will float on sea water. Is the current of the sea that caused the drowning not because the sea is deep.

Whether the government choose to reclaim, they have to do a sea survey to determine the elevation os the sea terrain. To reclaim more than 4m is considered not economical, because dredging and importing sea sand is not cheap. What more you propose to build a recreational lagoon, u must think our government is very rich to throw away money like this.

Quote Originally Posted by eseko1 View Post
    You do not know what you are talking about. It has got nothing to do with the sea is deep. First of all sea water has greater density than fresh water, our body will float on sea water. Is the current of the sea that caused the drowning not because the sea is deep.

Whether the government choose to reclaim, they have to do a sea survey to determine the elevation os the sea terrain. To reclaim more than 4m is considered not economical, because dredging and importing sea sand is not cheap. What more you propose to build a recreational lagoon, u must think our government is very rich to throw away money like this.

tada!!! cheerios, someone who talks sense. guess the moron forgot that there are repeated drownings in sentosa lagoon and sporadic accidents in condo pools that are much shallower than the sea

Quote Originally Posted by hutsutau View Post
    Those walkup apartment in tk good buy or not? Still possible to find then for slightly above 1kpsf
    I think they are still relatively cheap compared to new and modern condos. They have that nostalgic feel and unique space, that continue attract renters and buyers. I am not an agent or represent the following website, but you can see how others have done up their walkup apartments (many in the district)

http://www.welovewalkups.com/

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    I think they are still relatively cheap compared to new and modern condos. They have that nostalgic feel and unique space, that continue attract renters and buyers. I am not an agent or represent the following website, but you can see how others have done up their walkup apartments (many in the district)

http://www.welovewalkups.com/
    Provided u are willing to spend like 100k for a rental investment. Furthermore, the whole estate could be very rundown and there is nothing u can do about it. Buying rundown walkup is to aim for enbloc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
    Provided u are willing to spend like 100k for a rental investment. Furthermore, the whole estate could be very rundown and there is nothing u can do about it. Buying rundown walkup is to aim for enbloc.
    You are right. Will need to spend on renovation and need to consider these cost in the decision.