Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: D15- The next Super Prime

Music of the night

User Info Menu

it is a good sign both brother BJ21 and Geylang OKT are back ... giving me some hope that market is alive again
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Junior

User Info Menu

same questions too, why ask uncles and aunties to uproot from D15 and move to D14/16??

Music of the night

User Info Menu

Let me answer for brother BJ, it is because D14/D16 are still relatively cheap so capital appreciation potential is more than D15 itself which already nearing 1800psf-2000psf

tweet @condoexchange

User Info Menu

I agree with bro phantom. it simply means if they sell now, they can get decent good stuff in the other two districts. when D15 chiong up up up there will be too many competing with them to sell too.

Music of the night

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    I agree with bro phantom. it simply means if they sell now, they can get decent good stuff in the other two districts. when D15 chiong up up up there will be too many competing with them to sell too.
    In other words, announcement of ERL will boost D15 by another 10% to 2000psf similar to D10 prices, then both D14/D16 1200psf leasehold/1400psf freehold pricing will look super attractive

Singakapor is following the footstep of Japan property bubble, announcement of new Shinkansen station becoming speculative ... if no CMs ... D15 probably at 2500psf already

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Coming very very soon indeed.
    welcome welcome MOST handsome brother of all....so what does your crystal ball tell you about D15....do u see TRAIN tracks....

Music of the night

User Info Menu

“Kakuei Tanaka (Lee Hsien Loong), who became Prime Minister in 1972 (?), effected extremely aggressive public investment based on his belief (remodelling the Japanese (Singapore) archipelago) that it was necessary to resolve overpopulation (overimmigration) and depopulation problems by constructing a nationwide shinkansen (MRT) railway network, which led to an overheated economy.”

Senior

User Info Menu

Yah...I am very worried that this might happen to sg. Will 2016 to 2026 be the lost years of Singapore?

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decade_(Japan[/url])

Senior

User Info Menu

Answer is simple, BJ21 is vested in D14 and 16

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Let me answer for brother BJ, it is because D14/D16 are still relatively cheap so capital appreciation potential is more than D15 itself which already nearing 1800psf-2000psf

Music of the night

User Info Menu

History always repeat itself, all great nations die in the hands of property bubble

Of course, not yet, Singapore golden era is yet to arrive