Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: D15- The next Super Prime

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    oh yes...possible also, but no annoucement yet so it is anybody's guess
    No need to guess bj, tons of people aware of exact locations. People from lta, the cpntractors, the workers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    No need to guess bj, tons of people aware of exact locations. People from lta, the cpntractors, the workers etc.
    anyone in this forum who are among these tons of people who probably can guess correctly can shed more light?

Jus humtum 1 unit beside parkway parade and u wun go wrong la.. lol

how about aura 83?

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes
    how about aura 83?
    Aura 83 location neither here nor there as there won't be any amenities around there unlike cote d azure, esta, silversea or seaview..

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes
    how about aura 83?
    buy towards the pp side if u can. 'cross' east coast road side, these ppty likely to hold well long term.

Coming very very soon indeed.
    Last year KA NI KONG, NI MAI TIA, ( Hokkien Translation : Last year told you, you dun wanna listen ! ) Now you believe I got THIRD EYE liao bo???

saw SI behind VS leh......so not at siglap hdb afterall?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    omg, i tot it was at $1m
    I am still waiting to buy there...1km within TNS
    only some blocks with 1km of tns

How will the recent land use plan released affect the ppty prices in D15?

Seem like the East Coast Park we all know will be gone by 2030.....

The coast line will be moved further out a second time...

good brother DKSG is right, D15 will be the next Orchard. The reason is simple. This district is overwhelmed by PRC wealthy families. Do not believe me just go I12 or Parkway and see for yourself. Mind you, these are the affluent families- I know because I can tell from the way their accent is different.

Last time, Orchard became very pricey because of Indonesian, but allow me to humbly say they are the past era liao. The new rich here is the PRCs. And I tell you, they pay S$2million on a small studio without blinking an eye using COLD HARD CASH.

I know because I have sold quite a few units to them. This kind is found in D15 now and they even paste notices on the lamp posts screaming to buy for a property above market price in D15. I have photos of these papers pasted on trees and lamp posts. When I am free, I will share with you here.

The reason I ask them why they like D15. They say is because of the East Coast Parkway, and if allowed, they WILL BUY UP THE WHOLE OF THE LANDED ENCLAVE IN GOODMAN ROAD !!!!!!!!

One of these messages pasted on a tree in D15 read like this:

"救命啊,把你的屋子卖给我吧!电话XXXXXXXX“

(Translated: HELP SAVE MY LIFE! SELL YOUR HOUSE TO ME PLEASE CALL:xxxxxxxxx"

Can you imagine how they are going to enter D15 in a BIG BIG MASSIVE WAY ?

Dun believe just walk around D15 and look at the tree trunks here.

WAHLAUEH !

Now I say already har, next time dun come back here and say I never share hor ! or be sour grapes and say I siao lang

I believe you will have good karma because you have sold a few D15 units at S$2 mil each to the PRCs to save their life.

Quote Originally Posted by wirehtc
    I believe you will have good karma because you have sold a few D15 units at S$2 mil each to the PRCs to save their life.
    They are worth every single penny I should say. German branded furnishing hor!

They are worth every single penny I should say. German branded furnishing hor!

Indonesians bought large units at Orchard. Chinese bought tiny studios at East Coast?

Indonesians bought large units at Orchard. Chinese bought tiny studios at East Coast?
    True, but in Orchard, no one to past the baton onwards. Here in D15, many waiting in long que WOAHAHEHEHEHEHEH

True, but in Orchard, no one to past the baton onwards. Here in D15, many waiting in long que WOAHAHEHEHEHEHEH
    You wanna wait 5 years for a buyer to come along for a $5million unit in Orchard or just 1 years for a buyer to come along for a $1million unit in D15?

You wanna wait 5 years for a buyer to come along for a $5million unit in Orchard or just 1 years for a buyer to come along for a $1million unit in D15?
    The key here is ELASTIC DEMAND.

WOAHAAHAHAHHAH---- FUNNY !

The issue here is the developers target wrongly liao.

They built too many small units in Orchard in an attempt to capture the market there.

As a result, the demand became INELASTIC in Orchard. That is why you see reports on why CCR is NOT MOVING.

The issue here is the developers target wrongly liao.

They built too many small units in Orchard in an attempt to capture the market there.

As a result, the demand became INELASTIC in Orchard. That is why you see reports on why CCR is NOT MOVING.
    The strategy they should take is TO STUDY THE NATURE AND COMPOSITION OF THE BUYERS AND THE DEMAND, and then BUILD their projects around this.

Key strategy is TURNOVER. ANd how fast they can move the units.

And not to be greedy to try to capture the market via lowering the quantum and supply.

Developers were too greedy. Now that the price quantum in Orchard already surpassed the S$2million mark, how fast do you think the turnover can be ? SO MANY RICH MILLIONAIRES with S$5million cash around meh ???

The strategy they should take is TO STUDY THE NATURE AND COMPOSITION OF THE BUYERS AND THE DEMAND, and then BUILD their projects around this.

Key strategy is TURNOVER. ANd how fast they can move the units.

And not to be greedy to try to capture the market via lowering the quantum and supply.

Developers were too greedy. Now that the price quantum in Orchard already surpassed the S$2million mark, how fast do you think the turnover can be ? SO MANY RICH MILLIONAIRES with S$5million cash around meh ???

WAIT LONG LONG TAN KU KU ARH......WOAHAAHHHEHHEHEHEHHE---FUNNY !

Why din you advise your developer partners accordingly with your 3rd eye?

Why din you advise your developer partners accordingly with your 3rd eye?
    cos he is the super rich Chinese prc la

WAIT LONG LONG TAN KU KU ARH......WOAHAAHHHEHHEHEHEHHE---FUNNY !
    where do u live now blackjack? which part of D15? we could be neighbours! hahahhaa.. then we can exchange tips

Unhappy

Master BJ, I am afraid someday you will tell us you have unloaded all the units in D15 and direct us back to Roberton 100

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    Master BJ, I am afraid someday you will tell us you have unloaded all the units in D15 and direct us back to Roberton 100
    You are very smart. But smart do not need to be a bean spiller

good brother DKSG is right, D15 will be the next Orchard. The reason is simple. This district is overwhelmed by PRC wealthy families. Do not believe me just go I12 or Parkway and see for yourself. Mind you, these are the affluent families- I know because I can tell from the way their accent is different.

Last time, Orchard became very pricey because of Indonesian, but allow me to humbly say they are the past era liao. The new rich here is the PRCs. And I tell you, they pay S$2million on a small studio without blinking an eye using COLD HARD CASH.

I know because I have sold quite a few units to them. This kind is found in D15 now and they even paste notices on the lamp posts screaming to buy for a property above market price in D15. I have photos of these papers pasted on trees and lamp posts. When I am free, I will share with you here.

The reason I ask them why they like D15. They say is because of the East Coast Parkway, and if allowed, they WILL BUY UP THE WHOLE OF THE LANDED ENCLAVE IN GOODMAN ROAD !!!!!!!!

One of these messages pasted on a tree in D15 read like this:

"救命啊,把你的屋子卖给我吧!电话XXXXXXXX“

(Translated: HELP SAVE MY LIFE! SELL YOUR HOUSE TO ME PLEASE CALL:xxxxxxxxx"

Can you imagine how they are going to enter D15 in a BIG BIG MASSIVE WAY ?

Dun believe just walk around D15 and look at the tree trunks here.

WAHLAUEH !

Hi
    If what you say is true, then the PRCs will have to compete with the Indians as we know the rich Indians love the Meyer road enclave.

Quote Originally Posted by thomaspaine
    Hi
    If what you say is true, then the PRCs will have to compete with the Indians as we know the rich Indians love the Meyer road enclave.
    That is the very same reason why I think D15 will be the NEXT SUPERPRIME.

IN NEWTON OR ORCHARD, you see only one indonesian rich. In D15, you gets everyone rich from all over the whole planet.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 21-08-13 at 00:58.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    黑疯俠没错。(bjtrader not wrong)

风水轮流转 (wind water wheel flow turn), there is a time for D9, and then there is a time for D15. Which is 现在 (appear here).
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    黑疯俠没错。(bjtrader not wrong)

风水轮流转 (wind water wheel flow turn), there is a time for D9, and then there is a time for D15. Which is 现在 (appear here).
    haha, let me share you a true story....

Two kids from a rich family wanted to pick some fresh mushrooms, but they did know where they could find them. Therefore, they decided to follow a neighbor boy. The neighbor boy kindly took them to the field. The neighbor boy walked a few steps ahead of them. Everytime there were mushrooms, the neighbor bou quickly picked all, leaving nothing to the rich kids. Finally, one of the rich kid realized the problem: it is always too late to follow.