Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: D15- The next Super Prime

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    That is the very same reason why I think D15 will be the NEXT SUPERPRIME.

IN NEWTON OR ORCHARD, you see only one indonesian rich. In D15, you gets everyone rich from all over the whole planet.
    ha ha ha...this is a good joke...

Quote Originally Posted by luzman
    ha ha ha...this is a good joke...
    no problem, people also laughs at me when in:

1) 2009 I advised them to go from Core Central Region ( D9-River Valley )-> Out of Central Region. ( D5-West Coast )

2) 2011: I advised them to go from OCR (D5- West Coast )->CCR (D9 -Singapore River in particular)

3) Now (2013) : From CCR-> RCR ( District 15, Marine Parade proximity in particular )

In 2018 ( Because now got SSD 5 years ), you will not laugh BUT CRY when u miss my boaty again.

WOAAHHAHHHEHEHEHEH

no problem, people also laughs at me when in:

1) 2009 I advised them to go from Core Central Region ( D9-River Valley )-> Out of Central Region. ( D5-West Coast )

2) 2011: I advised them to go from OCR (D5- West Coast )->CCR (D9 -Singapore River in particular)

3) Now (2013) : From CCR-> RCR ( District 15, Marine Parade proximity in particular )

In 2018 ( Because now got SSD 5 years ), you will not laugh BUT CRY when u miss my boaty again.

WOAAHHAHHHEHEHEHEH
    DUN BE TOO IRON TEETH ( STUBBORN), YOU WILL CRY WHEN YOU SEE MY THIRD EYE MATERIALISED MY PREDICTION.

Think I talk cork sing song isit ?

Let me reveal a little:

2009: District 5: Jurong Lake Story ( 1 year before story revealed)

2011: District 9 : SIngapore River One & Marina Bay Story ( 1 year before story revealed )

2013: DIstrict 15 ( 1 year before story revealed ): THIS I SHALL NOT TELL YOU...WHAT FOR ? YOU SO ARROGANT SO WHY SHOULD I SHARE. BE HUMBLE AND MAYBE I WILL CONSIDER TO SHARE

2018: (actually should be in 2015 BUT because of the property measures, I have to push back the timeline ) THE GREAT STORY: AGAIN I WILL NOT SHARE BECAUSE MANY HAOLIAN PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM THOUGHT THEY KNOW EVERYTHING...BE HUMBLE !

2020 ( ASSUMING ABSD & SSD ALREADY REMOVED): THE MOTHER OF ALL STORIES. ONLY THIS LOCATION WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SUPERPRIME ! AGAIN I WILL NOT SHARE
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 21-08-13 at 13:36.

Think I talk cork sing song isit ?

Let me reveal a little:

2009: District 5: Jurong Lake Story ( 1 year before story revealed)

2011: District 9 : SIngapore River One & Marina Bay Story ( 1 year before story revealed )

2013: DIstrict 15 ( 1 year before story revealed ): THIS I SHALL NOT TELL YOU...WHAT FOR ? YOU SO ARROGANT SO WHY SHOULD I SHARE. BE HUMBLE AND MAYBE I WILL CONSIDER TO SHARE

2018: (actually should be in 2015 BUT because of the property measures, I have to push back the timeline ) THE GREAT STORY: AGAIN I WILL NOT SHARE BECAUSE MANY HAOLIAN PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM THOUGHT THEY KNOW EVERYTHING...BE HUMBLE !

2020 ( ASSUMING ABSD & SSD ALREADY REMOVED): THE MOTHER OF ALL STORIES. ONLY THIS LOCATION WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SUPERPRIME ! AGAIN I WILL NOT SHARE
    Just by looking at a person live on TV, I can read his thoughts. The ND Rally live telecast is a great opportunity for me to read every single person's minds in the audience ! I know all the stories, but shall not SHARE !

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    haha, let me share you a true story....

Two kids from a rich family wanted to pick some fresh mushrooms, but they did know where they could find them. Therefore, they decided to follow a neighbor boy. The neighbor boy kindly took them to the field. The neighbor boy walked a few steps ahead of them. Everytime there were mushrooms, the neighbor bou quickly picked all, leaving nothing to the rich kids. Finally, one of the rich kid realized the problem: it is always too late to follow.
    errr...i assume you are saying the 2 kids are rich and the neighbor boy is poor.
    how come the neighbour boy (which is assumably poor) can be neighbor with the rich?
    also rich doesnt mean smart, the 2 kids should gang up and steal the the mushrooms from the neighbor boy
    the rich should use money to ask people to do manual labor, that is the moral of the story.

I expect the ERL (Eastern Region Line) to be announced in the next 12 months. Ready around 2020. What else will benefit D15 ppty?

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    haha, let me share you a true story....

Two kids from a rich family wanted to pick some fresh mushrooms, but they did know where they could find them. Therefore, they decided to follow a neighbor boy. The neighbor boy kindly took them to the field. The neighbor boy walked a few steps ahead of them. Everytime there were mushrooms, the neighbor bou quickly picked all, leaving nothing to the rich kids. Finally, one of the rich kid realized the problem: it is always too late to follow.
    This neighbour boy is like Mr Icahn, except that he picks up apple instead of mushroom, and tells everyone that apple is very juicy.
    A bit of charisma, wit and enigma does the trick here

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    errr...i assume you are saying the 2 kids are rich and the neighbor boy is poor.
    how come the neighbour boy (which is assumably poor) can be neighbor with the rich?
    also rich doesnt mean smart, the 2 kids should gang up and steal the the mushrooms from the neighbor boy
    the rich should use money to ask people to do manual labor, that is the moral of the story.
    first, being rich or poor is relative. Yes, the neighbor boy was poorer while the rich ones were from the so called 地主family.

secondly, the rich kids also liked to enjoy the fruits from their own manual labor in stead of buying everything. The latter is no fun for a kid, right?

ganging up and stealing? it might not occur to them. The moral is: even the infamous 地主 in the old days are more kind than modern people, haha...

Hi...what will happen to my Mt Sinai?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...what will happen to my Mt Sinai?
    your mt sinai will just stay as mt sinai. this thread is about D15. thanks.

anyway, mt sinai aside, i am really looking forward to ERL annoucement.

.... I cannot imagine wat will happen to D15 pptys once the ERL is announced...

Going to boomZ boomZ chi ba boooooooorrrR

Quote Originally Posted by pod

hard to say, esp those condos on tg rhu. their quantum r very big, will hv a limit as to how much they can upsize. even with a tg rhu mrt stn stop, it is at least still a 15 mins walk from pebble bay etc.

That is correct. It is called Charlie's Boom Town.

I observed that since the old days, whenever the D15 prices creep up, it is used by the market as a gauge for the overall market sentiments.

From 1970-1980s, the prices in D15 were creeping up and supposedly, it was labelled by the older generations as the enclave for the rich. Then from 1980-1990, the Indonesian started buying Orchard and no longer was D15 known for that.

But recently, I observed quite a number of my D15 neighbors in my neighborhood are Indonesian hence confirming that D15 will cheong like in 1980s.

Very difficult to tell them apart from the locals except when you took a peep at their names in MCST.

That is correct. It is called Charlie's Boom Town.

I observed that since the old days, whenever the D15 prices creep up, it is used by the market as a gauge for the overall market sentiments.
    Which part of D15 do you prefer -- Tg Katong, Still Road or Tg Rhu?

I noticed the Tg Rhu thread has been quite inactive recently, prices there seem to be a bit stagnant too.

Quote Originally Posted by tradert
    Which part of D15 do you prefer -- Tg Katong, Still Road or Tg Rhu?

I noticed the Tg Rhu thread has been quite inactive recently, prices there seem to be a bit stagnant too.
    I duno about others.. for me..

I will put my radar on Parkway parade - 2km radius.. thats just me

I will go for Amber Road/ Amber Gardens.....

For me, I would opt for the "potential en bloc belt" stretching from Neptune Court, Mandarin Gardens, Laguna Park, Lagoon View up to Bayshore Park.

Also not forgetting small pockets of developments like Siglap Court, Finland Gardens and United Mansions amongst others.

There should be a couple of ERL stations along this stretch...

My worth..

Quote Originally Posted by tkc2263
    For me, I would opt for the "potential en bloc belt" stretching from Neptune Court, Mandarin Gardens, Laguna Park, Lagoon View up to Bayshore Park.

Also not forgetting small pockets of developments like Siglap Court, Finland Gardens and United Mansions amongst others.

My worth..
    Thats also within my 2km vision stretch as well. Good view there

Quote Originally Posted by tkc2263

My worth..

I think some of these projects have been put up for enbloc a few times but failed. any reason why this area appeals to u? i should think that the meyer/ amber area is more prestigious and atas.

As for potential ERL stations, i think its been predicted by some to have a station at marine terrace, then near the current Victoria school, and then the next at Bayshore. so yes, these projects will benefit for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply East
    I will go for Amber Road/ Amber Gardens.....
    Just curious, why Amber road (or Amber gardens) in particular? any specific advantages about this area (project) appeals to u?

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24
    Just curious, why Amber road (or Amber gardens) in particular? any specific advantages about this area (project) appeals to u?
    Amber/Meyer Road are the only stretch of freehold land facing the sea in Singapore. The rest are all 99 years leasehold land. So condos in this stretch enjoy the freehold status in land scarce Singapore, coupled with the fact that they are also located in prime strategic location and with the best seaview in the whole of Singapore.

With the completion of the ERL mrt line in 2020, Amber/Meyer will be the next prime district in Singapore after D9,10 and Marina Bay area.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Amber/Meyer Road are the only stretch of freehold land facing the sea in Singapore. The rest are all 99 years leasehold land. So condos in this stretch enjoy the freehold status in land scarce Singapore, coupled with the fact that they are also located in prime strategic location and with the best seaview in the whole of Singapore.

With the completion of the ERL mrt line in 2020, Amber/Meyer will be the next prime district in Singapore after D9,10 and Marina Bay area.
    Sea view is that area is not FH, government will starts to reclaim East Coast after they are done with Tuas.

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

And btw, TSL which is about to start construction is targeted to complete in 2021/2 for ERL will be 2025 I think.

Its a long wait, but that time, most condo around that area will be >10 years old, and then come the reclamation of the coastal area.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

To wait for the reclaimed land it will take 50 years from now. It will 20 years from now for the reclamation to start if there ever will and another 30 years for any construction to start at that reclaimed land.

Cause reclaimed land is too soft for any major construction works..just look at Fort Road reclaimed area until now its just a barren lot since 1980s. So it would be silly to think of the reclaimed land issue as a weakness at all.

In fact, the government is planning to shift the port and shipping area from Tanjong Pagar to West Coast area in the next immediate 15 years from now when the license for PSA expired soon at that site. It plans to vacate the cargo ships from parking at the east coast area and its plan to clean up East Coast and Tanjong Pagar area. Thats a big plus to the real estate in Tanjong Pagar and East Coast.

As for the reclaimed land issue saga, its just a probability and even if it happens, it will be long way from now. By then you and I are probably dead. Hahaha

My bet it wont happen. The government has made big plans for the East Coast area with new roads, new recreation areas like Parkland, and even plan to refurbish the chalets and the entertainment establishments. It will be impossible to unwind its plans here and to damage the east coast with reclaim projects which will hurt businesses around these new projects.

Read the article below for clarification

Tuas/West Coast will be the next port of Singapore with all cargo ships berthing at that area. This will free up Tanjong Pagar and clear East Coast beach from cargo ships parking and polluting the waters there. East Coast area will be back to a clean beach soon come 2027.

Meanwhile Tanjong Pagar area will be revamped into a prime commercial and residential district and the waters cleaned up.

So its extremely unlikely the government will pollute that area with more reclaimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Sea view is that area is not FH, government will starts to reclaim East Coast after they are done with Tuas.

Thats an interesting map that u showing. Its an outdated 1966 map of Singapore before the coming up of Marine Parade area which is marked by the dotted area. That area was reclaimed and called Marine Parade. And in 2006, Goh Chok Tong asserted that there wont be anymore plans for new estate at reclaimed land after Marine Parade in Singapore. This is because the cost of reclamation at that time in the 1960s touches $606 million which was a substantial amount.

SIGH.....why brother Shawn also let the cat out.......let the idiots here gong gong go around the merry-go-round ma since they all so haolian.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    To wait for the reclaimed land it will take 50 years from now. It will 20 years from now for the reclamation to start if there ever will and another 30 years for any construction to start at that reclaimed land.

Cause reclaimed land is too soft for any major construction works..just look at Fort Road reclaimed area until now its just a barren lot since 1980s. So it would be silly to think of the reclaimed land issue as a weakness at all.

In fact, the government is planning to shift the port and shipping area from Tanjong Pagar to West Coast area in the next immediate 15 years from now when the license for PSA expired soon at that site. It plans to vacate the cargo ships from parking at the east coast area and its plan to clean up East Coast and Tanjong Pagar area. Thats a big plus to the real estate in Tanjong Pagar and East Coast.

As for the reclaimed land issue saga, its just a probability and even if it happens, it will be long way from now. By then you and I are probably dead. Hahaha

My bet it wont happen. The government has made big plans for the East Coast area with new roads, new recreation areas like Parkland, and even plan to refurbish the chalets and the entertainment establishments. It will be impossible to unwind its plans here and to damage the east coast with reclaim projects which will hurt businesses around these new projects.
    I am not sure where you got those time line from. AFAIK, in the land use plan 2013, it was mentioned that reclamation along east coast could commence by 2030. How long it takes to complete reclaim those land doesnt really matter. As soon as reclamation starts, it will be hard to find buyers willing to pay for temporary FH seavew estate because in 20 years time, Amber Meyer Road will become like what Old East Coast Road we are seeing today. "Historical" sea front real estate.

At the moment, the priority for government is to reclaim Tuas and Tekong area, once Tuas is completed, they will have to shift their operations towards East Coast because government will continue to reclaim while land supply are still available.

When that is completed, the existing beach along East Coast will be shrink into a lagoon.