Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sky Green @ Macpherson D13 FREEHOLD -Heeton (former macpherson green)

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    Agree about the Hub thing which agents kept harping about. Go walk around at night, see if have the Hub feeling or not. Maybe those who have units in nearby condos can share how easy it is to rent out units in this area. Neverthless, Sky is FH, near to MRT and town so fairly decent buy for those who are vested in this area. Normal tiles or not, think small matter.
    I have a friend who rented out his Le Crescendo 3BR to 2 korean expats at 5K early this year. According to him rental is fairly easy although not as fantastic.

Whatever tiles used... yeah.. to most investors they should be quite emotionless to it. They are looking at location and cap appreciation potential. Unless its for own stay...

Is Hans still there?
    Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    I have a friend who rented out his Le Crescendo 3BR to 2 korean expats at 5K early this year. According to him rental is fairly easy although not as fantastic.

Whatever tiles used... yeah.. to most investors they should be quite emotionless to it. They are looking at location and cap appreciation potential. Unless its for own stay...

5k for 3bed is very good.

Yes, think the Hans still there at the Trinity centre?

The 3BR for Le Crescendo is close to 1400sf, unlike the 3BR compact nowadays at 1000sf... so i think 5k rental shld not be considered as very fantastic. I also just kpo propertyguru and see that the avg asking is around 5.2k to 5.3k now.

Default Strong sales seen at freehold Sky Green condominium

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...green-20121023

Straits Time
    23 October 2012
    By Dennis Chan

A consortium comprising Heeton Holdings, KSH Holdings, TEE International and Zap Piling has pre-sold its latest residential development, Sky Green, to strong response.

The 176-unit freehold development has sold some 80 per cent of units before the official launch, which is slated for next weekend, the companies said in a joint statement.

The units were sold at an average price of $1,502 per square foot. Buyers were mainly Singaporeans.

Mr Danny Low, chief operationg officer and executive director of
    Heeton Holdings, said: "We are encouraged by the positive response to Sky Green. We see this as affirmation of the condominium's good design, location and value."
    Last edited by CondoInterested; 23-10-12 at 22:59.

80% sold it seems

Top floor pool and terrace looks good. Is that the ph or the common facilities?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Top floor pool and terrace looks good. Is that the ph or the common facilities?
    Top floor is a spa pool - common facilities. Ground floor got another lap pool -but only 30m.

$1500?! for a crummy location?! my spider senses tell me east coast/marine parade is gonna chiong liao....

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    $1500?! for a crummy location?! ..
    My sentiments exactly. Was driving down Macpherson Road the other day and the thought crossed my mind. I think part of the reason is that it's FREEHOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    $1500?! for a crummy location?! my spider senses tell me east coast/marine parade is gonna chiong liao....
    Southbank neighbourhood also so so only. Nearby got thai pub at golden mile. But still cheong until no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Southbank neighbourhood also so so only. Nearby got thai pub at golden mile. But still cheong until no tomorrow.
    Southbank has very nice bay/river views.

Comparison should be made with the 2 comparable nearby FH.
    Oasis Garden opp SKY at other end of industrial area just TOP. Transacted 1000-1200pfs. Le Crescendo, next to SKY, older, transacted also around 1100-1200pfs.

SKY has MM units. So comparison should be made with the 2-3 rooms.

Current rental at the newly TOP Oasis asking range from $3500-4300/mth for 1200sqfoot plus units

Look forward to seeing the launch by tuan seng in front of mrt in nov.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    My sentiments exactly. Was driving down Macpherson Road the other day and the thought crossed my mind. I think part of the reason is that it's FREEHOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    80% sold it seems
    Heard from agent all smaller units sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Look forward to seeing the launch by tuan seng in front of mrt in nov.
    If this can sell at 1.5k, i suspect Tuan Seng to sell its 99 years pp project at around this range too. Probably even higher. buyers will still bite since it's doorstep to MRT

Especially the stn in underground.
    Quote Originally Posted by price
    If this can sell at 1.5k, i suspect Tuan Seng to sell its 99 years pp project at around this range too. Probably even higher. buyers will still bite since it's doorstep to MRT

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Maybe for the MM units.

For the bigger units ave unlikely to hit 1500pfs bec there are still cheaper options around e.g 8 woodsville (2room 1.2-1.3pfs) ,
    Nins (2 room 1.1-1.2pfs) etc), which are also very near to MRT.

Maybe for the MM units.

For the bigger units ave unlikely to hit 1500pfs bec there are still cheaper options around e.g 8 woodsville (2room 1.2-1.3pfs) ,
    I thought these were crazy prices just 1 year ago. Now Hong Kong is suffering from inflation due to stronger RMB. I expect a CM to counter this hot money coming to Singapore. This might come soon after the launch of hot sites starting from end of this year.

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-s...00101&cid=1102

Maybe for the MM units.

Nins 2 room no more at 1.1-1.2.

How is the sales at this condo? I am vested, so very keen to know how this popular this is.

Got an sms 2 days ago about a 1-Br return unit here, but thought it seem quite expensive.

85% sold

Heeton Holdings hobbles as profit declines 78.3% to $2.7m

Niche property developer stumbled hard revenue-wise.

Taking the 3Q12 results with the previous two quarters, Heeton Holdings said it recorded a profit attributable to shareholders of $11.1 million, on revenue of $28.9 million, for the nine months ended 30 September 2012 (9M12), or a 46.6% dip yoy.

"The decline in revenue reflects lower sales recognition based on percentage of completion method, from Lincoln Suites, a project under construction, and The Lumos, which received its temporary occupation permit (TOP) in August 2011. In addition, there was a revision in accounting treatment on its Singapore residential development projects for property units sold under deferred payment scheme using the completion of construction method, which resulted in significant increase in revenue, cost of sales and profit for 9M11," said Heeton Holdings in a release.

"With the completion of The Lumos, cost of properties sold also fell significantly, to $10.1 million in 9M2012 from $39.3 million in 9M2011. Consequently, and taking into account the net effect of other operating income, finance expenses and income from associates, the Group recorded a profit before tax of $12.8 million, versus $25.4 million a year ago. During its financial third-quarter (3Q2012), the Group joined forces with various partners to acquire a total of three sites. The first of these is a $31 million, 21,900 sq ft plot in Whitley Road with the potential to be redeveloped into five pairs of semi-detached houses. Heeton has a 30% interest in this project," it added.

The second plot, located at Sam Leong Road in district 8, is a $40.3 million, 12,362 sq ft freehold commercial land parcel with a plot ratio of 3.0, while the third is a 13,282 sq ft freehold residential site at Lorong 32 Geylang, with a plot ratio of 2.8. Heeton holds a 15% stake in the former plot and 10% stake in the latter.

In August, the Group launched Palacio, a freehold cluster housing development at Telok Kurau Road, and has sold over 50% of its 21 units to date.

"Going forward, the Group expects buyer sentiment to be tempered by property cooling measures introduced over the past year. Nevertheless, buyer sentiment should remain healthy with a higher percentage of transactions expected to be carried out by property upgraders, rather than property investors. Riding the buoyant sentiment, it has launched Sky Green, a residential project at MacPherson Road to very positive response with about 70% of the units being snapped up during the day of its soft-launch in late October. The project is currently more than 85% sold," said Heeton Holdings.

The Group is making good progress with the construction of The Boutiq, and expects to recognise its share of profit from the sale of these units in the coming months. To date, more than 80%of the development’s 130 units have been sold. While it looks forward to positive contribution from its existing and pipeline projects, Heeton is mindful of the uncertainties in the macroeconomic climate as well as the possible introduction of more property cooling measures by the Government. On this note, it will adopt a prudent approach towards the evaluation of each opportunity before embarking on further acquisition of land parcels.

highest psf so far

2012-11-15 #XX-XX 474 1,664psf 788,000
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Making citylights and southbank owner see red ...

Why see red when a 614 sqft unit in Southbank has completed a deal at $1900psf a few months ago? Larger unit and higher $psf and LH somemore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    Making citylights and southbank owner see red ...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Why see red when a 614 sqft unit in Southbank has completed a deal at $1900psf a few months ago? Larger unit and higher $psf and LH somemore.
    I think i am 2 mths outdated. Price moved so fast

Hi,
    There is one bedroom - return unit...
    and one more 3bedroom pool view ..
    subject to first come first serve.
    visit www.newlaunchresale.com/sky-green/
    for appointment arrangement.

Wow so far how much units had been sold and the left over units are those with lousy facing and over priced value? Heard no more discount already right?

Quote Originally Posted by District 84483535
    Hi,
    There is one bedroom - return unit...
    and one more 3bedroom pool view ..
    subject to first come first serve.
    visit www.newlaunchresale.com/sky-green/
    for appointment arrangement.

$1,733 PSF IN NOV 2012 FOR A 441-SQFT UNIT

Ride at your own risk !!!

Revisited the showflat today. Almost sold out. Left 4 PH and three 3-bedders.

Vested, so very happy that it is going to be a sold out soon.

The existing building will be torn down within the next 2 mths, according to the agent.