Thread: My suggestion to future enbloc owners (freehold)

Default My suggestion to future enbloc owners (freehold)

Current owners of FH properties, my suggestion to you is to enbloc your properties to developer by giving them 105 years. such that 105 years later the land is still yours. Mimic what FEO is doing.

The negative side is it won't yield max $, but if say get 10% less, still worth! Land is forever yours for generation, resell again for another 105 years!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Current owners of FH properties, my suggestion to you is to enbloc your properties to developer by giving them 105 years. such that 105 years later the land is still yours. Mimic what FEO is doing.

The negative side is it won't yield max $, but if say get 10% less, still worth! Land is forever yours for generation, resell again for another 105 years!
    those without offspring will not take to the idea too kindly. rather $$ first talk later.

totally doesn't apply to me.... any cute boy wanna be my godson?

must look like Jason Chee first

for the uninitiated, Jason Chee, the newly crowned Manhunt Singapore

http://www.attitudethai.com/images/c...4972/jason.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    for the uninitiated, Jason Chee, the newly crowned Manhunt Singapore

http://www.attitudethai.com/images/c...4972/jason.jpg
    If can afford to go gym everyday with the correct supplements, it's super easy to look like that la.

How? I be your god son and you sponsor me not to go to work?

I'm close to ottermode figure anyway. Shouldn't be too difficult to get to Jason Chee's shape.

I think you are too high maintenance.... for someone who uses the word Outermode... or was it Ottermode.... lol and looks ubercool in shades

jason bourne can?

I also like.... he (matt damon) has an interesting mouth.

I think you are too high maintenance.... for someone who uses the word Outermode... or was it Ottermode.... lol and looks ubercool in shades
    Ottermode refers to a body type. Cheap maintenance la. My bank account and CPF confirm lower than most of you here.

I have hitherto never heard the word Ottomode used.... until today. Thanks for teaching me something new... *pinch your Ottomode cheeks*

Sounds interesting but legally gonna be complex....

think its possible if you own the LAND. ie landed property owner. strata units owners... well...

worsty boy, precisely coz you high maintenance and spent almost everything you earn that's why your bank accounts low balance ma....

ask you one simple question, will you be caught dead in Giordano polo tee in Orchard Road?

No need 105 years. Now coming with 30, 45, 60 year leases, this does not sound like a bad idea afterall.

Ah lee arh, the developer brothers will not accept one la. they r now also looking to take over as many freehold lands as possible, so that they can substain future business developments for their next generations also. they wanna do the same as you also, buy freehold so that the land can be recycled later la. so unless u got developer brother staying within ur project, they will not accept one la cos your idea is also their idea liao la.

bro bro bro...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    bro bro bro...
    his waist 29" only!!! can you imagine? so dainty to hold in my arms

his waist 29" only!!! can you imagine? so dainty to hold in my arms
    yalor, mine is 48", beats him twice leh. hehehehehhehehehe

Logistics is too daunting..
    Most likely a company holding onto the remaining years in the land.
    So all residents allocate a share in the company.
    You need managers to manage the company right?
    So managers continuity is also an issue. Not to mention the tussle of people trying to get their sons (if not themsevles) into the committee to earn the directors' or mgmt fees(if any).
    then if you are not in the committee, you worried constantly about your share and what stupid things the committee will do behind your back (since it's not listed).

not very well endowed it seems.

http://www.jasoncheefitness.com/event_images/1_1.png

this will be my last post on him, thank you.... now back to topic