Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: This round of QE will not increase Singapore landed property prices:

Not many people remembers the Fudu Park and President Gardens names. You must be an oldie.

Quote Originally Posted by equalizer
    Aiyah...now I know why bj21 so negative on landed and post such a msg and even post this letter which probly sent to gahment....underlying motivation - talk down landed price....

You also see him trying to talk up condo prices (see his other thread on QE3 should bring up condo prices) which means he is long condo and have ZERO landed (probly want sto sell off his condo and buy landed....)

He bought a bungalow in the past as well as a landed house in coronation in 1994 for only $3m (see his pic on top of this thread) and forced to sell too early..

Now suffering from seller's remorse....

Moral of story....HOLD onto yr landed !!!
    you are wrong liao la. I now own a Nassim bungalow ok, althou only one landed only. but if I sold all my non landed, can still squeeze another 2 bungalows la.

I am warning the brothers here who are novice in landed investment not to fall for the landed trap. plot ratio had been built to the max for some landed and quantum is too high liao.

for non landed, especially CCR FH condo, there are still great room to move.

btw, my coronation bungalow was sold for SGD12Million, so no regrets la.

Believe or not is up to you lor.

WOAHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH

I REPEAT, BUY CCR FH PRIVATE CONDOS !

Quote Originally Posted by silver023
    I thought landed was never for investment? For own stay, because the yields are super low and high maintenance (in terms of effort and to some extent, cash).
    I understand, but have you ever wonder why there are so many landed property listing asking for rental at <$2psf?

Quote Originally Posted by equalizer
    Aiyah...now I know why bj21 so negative on landed and post such a msg and even post this letter which probly sent to gahment....underlying motivation - talk down landed price....

You also see him trying to talk up condo prices (see his other thread on QE3 should bring up condo prices) which means he is long condo and have ZERO landed (probly want sto sell off his condo and buy landed....)

He bought a bungalow in the past as well as a landed house in coronation in 1994 for only $3m (see his pic on top of this thread) and forced to sell too early..

Now suffering from seller's remorse....

Moral of story....HOLD onto yr landed !!!
    btw, bro equaliser could know one of my relatives la, from the way he managed to remember this old post.

let your humble but handsome bro enlighten you la... I bluffed my relatives I sold off my coronation property last time at S$4Million la...this is to prevent them from borrowing money from me hor. dun tell my dumb relatives hor, brother equaliser...

And my current Nassim bungalow was actually owned by one of my relatives la...I am the hiddened buyer that bought this property at a bargain from him la.

All my relatives have no idea...

WOAHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHh
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 17-09-12 at 13:47. Reason: Be careful of your GREEDY relatives..talk cork sing song to relatives BUT tell truth to strangers only

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    you are wrong liao la. I now own a Nassim bungalow ok, althou only one landed only. but if I sold all my non landed, can still squeeze another 2 bungalows la.

I am warning the brothers here who are novice in landed investment not to fall for the landed trap. plot ratio had been built to the max for some landed and quantum is too high liao.

for non landed, especially CCR FH condo, there are still great room to move.

btw, my coronation bungalow was sold for SGD12Million, so no regrets la.

Believe or not is up to you lor.

WOAHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH

Errr..sori ah bro...but somehow your story dun add up leh...

you posted this in Mar this year which sez you sold off both landed..

dear all ,

i feel exactly like you guys. i also think the prices are really sky high. It is time we bring those landed owners back to Planet Earth. I was twice a landed owner and really regret selling them due to financial circumstances forced upon me. I guess that is life. At the prices currently, I cannot even afford a good terrace in good location !

i strongly believe that if we stand together as one, we can make the landed prices more affordable. we should totally keep ourselves blind on all landed adverts. make no telephone enquiries to them. hopefully we will stand a chance for our next upgrade to a landed lor.

do not let the landed developers see us forumers no up la !!!

you mean you bought yr coronation bungalow at $3m ONLY in 1994 (according to yr lawyers letter) and sold for $12m !!! Wah...u solid man

Huh? now you say you sold for $4m to blur yr relatives....so which is it ???? $4m or $12m

Its ok, dunno any of yr relatives so you can tell the truth here. Please be careful ah...don't dig the hole deeper....

that is why I said, landed prices high or not now ? sigh yo...READ AGAIN MY POSTS ABOVE la...you so lazy to read the full details and just jump to conclusions.

sori lah...headache already from so much info and plot too cheem for me to comprehend.....dun hv third eye like u.

yr relatives must be very hiong for u to go to so much trouble..yet got relative so good to you-can sell you nassim bungalow at good price...

Won't trouble you any more lah...go and enjoy yr nassim bungalow..can write very good fiction novels in such a nice big house...
    Last edited by equalizer; 17-09-12 at 14:06.

Well, if you guys choose to believe property agents, by all means go ahead and buy landed lor. I got nothing to loose. I am telling you guys,

1200 sqft land bulit up to greater than 3000sqft can buy or not? use your common sense la.

I am saying that landed could be headed for a bubble due to artificial price inflation by new buyers in the landed market.

A landed should be a landed: that is: a garden, small pool, acceptable parking spaces, and built up to land ratio should be reasonable.

You dun find the landed now looks like apartments meh ?

A terrace of bulit up 3000sqft but land area of less than 1200sqft is asking for more than S$3Million now. Now, add that twice and you get S$6Million. Then, you compare the price of a 20 years Semi-d and see for yourself.

That is all I can say. Noone can stop you guys from buying or not buying. I am merely sharing with you guys my thoughts from my experience.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 17-09-12 at 14:12.

ALSO , BEFORE I post this, I know landed owners here sure not happy with me one. But they forgotten one important thing: They are competing with newly built landed by developers as I mentioned.

If this trend continues on, it is not a matter of whether I can afford or not. It will be a matter if the old landed owners can sell or not.

Landed quantum must be affordable. Or else the old landed owners see new landed developers earn money while they held on to their old lemons.

simple question....if you think landed has no potential and is a bubble about to burst and freehold CCR apt is the way to go, why don't you sell off your Nassim bungalow and load up on CCR condos instead ???

Lead by example bro....

Well, if you guys choose to believe property agents, by all means go ahead and buy landed lor. I got nothing to loose. I am telling you guys,

1200 sqft land bulit up to greater than 3000sqft can buy or not? use your common sense la.
    what common sense you refering to? with 1200sqft built up to >3000sqft cannot meh?? Please enlighten... I'm learning about landed.

In my opinion, there cannot be bubble just in a certain type of property. The pricing will adjust by itself but it take some times...but not like you say as bubble will burst when it cannot grow anymore

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    simple question....if you think landed has no potential and is a bubble about to burst and freehold CCR apt is the way to go, why don't you sell off your Nassim bungalow and load up on CCR condos instead ???

Lead by example bro....
    I never say landed no potential. I am saying the rate the Price increases is not healthy la.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    what common sense you refering to? with 1200sqft built up to >3000sqft cannot meh?? Please enlighten... I'm learning about landed.

In my opinion, there cannot be bubble just in a certain type of property. The pricing will adjust by itself but it take some times...but not like you say as bubble will burst when it cannot grow anymore
    First, you must understand the kind of buyers buying these type of landed and their mentality.

I never say landed no potential. I am saying the rate the Price increases is not healthy la.
    ok, let me rephrase my question ...

Since you think landed has lower potential and are advocating people to buy freehold CCR apt instead, why don't you sell off your Nassim bungalow and load up on CCR condos instead ???

walk the talk bro

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    ok, let me rephrase my question ...

Since you think landed has lower potential and are advocating people to buy freehold CCR apt instead, why don't you sell off your Nassim bungalow and load up on CCR condos instead ???

walk the talk bro
    like that I am not hedging my risks. I already owned several condos liao.

btw, bro equaliser could know one of my relatives la, from the way he managed to remember this old post.

let your humble but handsome bro enlighten you la... I bluffed my relatives I sold off my coronation property last time at S$4Million la...this is to prevent them from borrowing money from me hor. dun tell my dumb relatives hor, brother equaliser...

And my current Nassim bungalow was actually owned by one of my relatives la...I am the hiddened buyer that bought this property at a bargain from him la.

All my relatives have no idea...

WOAHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHh
    So you're staying in Nassim bungalow for a few years already?
    BTW, what do you mean by hiddened buyer? Is it still under your name?

like that I am not hedging my risks. I already owned several condos liao.
    So now you are not so sure and are acknowledging the possibility that landed could perform better than CCR condos ?

I REPEAT, BUY CCR FH PRIVATE CONDOS !

well, looks like I am no match for brothers machine guns here. so have to engage my trance to communicate and bring down a Skyperson to explain liao:

OMMMMMMMMMMMM...ARRRRRARRARARRAHHHH.....HIPPPPEE:

SkyPerson says:

Last time a short while ago, back in 2010:

2 OCR condos can exchange for 1 decent landed.

Now 2012, 2 RCR condos also cannot buy one terrace.

In 2010, a decent professional can make a jump to landed easily by just selling his 2 condos.

Now, a decent professional will jump right into the gap between the condo and landed.

Why is it so? Who is making THIS GAP so wide?

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    So you're staying in Nassim bungalow for a few years already?
    BTW, what do you mean by hiddened buyer? Is it still under your name?
    aiyo..company name la.

you can also say that now ppl start to realise that landed is under valued for a long time...
    that doesn't mean that it is forming a bubble.

well, looks like I am no match for brothers machine guns here. so have to engage my trance to communicate and bring down a Skyperson to explain liao:

OMMMMMMMMMMMM...ARRRRRARRARARRAHHHH.....HIPPPPEE:

SkyPerson says:

Last time a short while ago, back in 2010:

2 OCR condos can exchange for 1 decent landed.

Now 2012, 2 RCR condos also cannot buy one terrace.

In 2010, a decent professional can make a jump to landed easily by just selling his 2 condos.

Now, a decent professional will jump right into the gap between the condo and landed.

Why is it so? Who is making THIS GAP so wide?

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    you can also say that now ppl start to realise that landed is under valued for a long time...
    that doesn't mean that it is forming a bubble.
    I REPEAT, BUY CCR FREEHOLD CONDO !

Isn't this amazing..now I know who are the landed owners in this forum liao la...WOAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHHEH

aiyo..company name la.
    I see. How big is your Nassim bungalow?

I saw many landed with koi pond and nice landscaping. Do you have a koi pond?
    And do you need to spend a lot of time maintaining them?

Now I sound like YT asking so many questions.

Dun bluff la.. I know who u r ok.

Let me remind u, if u forgot who u r... You every morning go botanic gardens right? Sometimes 2 persons, sometimes 4 persons too no? Hehehebs

R u not amazed how come I know who u r, PN? U think only certain class of ppl in this land knows u only? Whaoaheheheheheheeheheheheheh

Or today ur maid got wash ur B.......B.... Brand.car or not ? U complained to someone your maid did not wash ur car properly in botanic gardens, tiobo? Heheheheheheheheheheh

Let me remind u, if u forgot who u r... You every morning go botanic gardens right? Sometimes 2 persons, sometimes 4 persons too no? Hehehebs
    You mean I work there with a team of gardeners?
    No. I know nuts about gardening.