Thread: Palacio - Telok Kurau Lorong M

Default Palacio - Telok Kurau Lorong M

Just back from showroom.
    21 units FH cluster housing (strata).

11 units sold already!

Foreigners subjected to approval but so far according to agent they were not approved.

From what I recalled, No 63, 63A, 63B, 63C, 63H, 65, 65C, 65D, 65E, 67, 67A have been sold.

Very nice!!

So many Singaporeans with so much $$$ !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepyhead
    Very nice!!

So many Singaporeans with so much $$$ !!
    Space is very well made use of.
    Each unit sits on approximately 900 sq ft.
    Maintenance is $300-330 per month.
    Card access.
    Facility include gym and a small grass patch for golf.

Yup.... looks like lots of singaporeans are armed with $$$$$!

is that a koi pond thrown in per unit?

The substation is way bigger than the gym it seems. This is an MM landed?

Like those Villa Verde?

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Nope, it is a swimming pool.
    The maintenance fee includes the maintenance of the pool.

Suppose to be a swimming pool...but think maybe like what u imagine, a koi Pond better...
    But u have an option to do away, can't remember the rebate they giving u. But too cramped up I feel and u are really very near to the road. Not where u park ur car, but your room I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    Suppose to be a swimming pool...but think maybe like what u imagine, a koi Poland better...
    But u have an option to do away, can't remember the rebate they giving u. But too cramped up I feel and u are really very near to the road. Not where u park ur car, but your room I mean.
    Yup, can do away with the pool and got rebate, dunno how much.
    If you don't want the Chinese swimming club membership, there will be a rebate of 10k.

sorry sis carp for my negative comments. I know your dream is to own landed. but just to be sure this is a good product and not squeezing every profit out of buyers.

my idea of a proper cluster housing project would be something like Shaughnessy.... I think

sorry sis carp for my negative comments. I know your dream is to own landed. but just to be sure this is a good product and not squeezing every profit out of buyers.
    No worries .
    I just wanted to share what I learnt from my visit.
    I go to the show flat to see the id.
    I don't think I will buy another landed for the time being.

I was thinking if a family wants space and FH property which is in D15, this is quite value for money at this present moment.

The agent said the Seawind (FEO) just opposite this project (sold out already) sold their town houses for 4.5 mil, but that one foreigner eligible.

my idea of a proper cluster housing project would be something like Shaughnessy.... I think
    Yup....I like that one too.
    Actually I like Binjai Crest alot too.
    Pity these are 99LH.

the id is quite decent yes

if I have 1.7mio I won't think twice to buy Shaughnessy for own stay. maybe rent out the top floor both bedrooms. lol

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    No worries .
    I just wanted to share what I learnt from my visit.
    I go to the show flat to see the id.
    I don't think I will buy another landed for the time being.

I was thinking if a family wants space and FH property which is in D15, this is quite value for money at this present moment.

The agent said the Seawind (FEO) just opposite this project (sold out already) sold their town houses for 4.5 mil, but that one foreigner eligible.
    Whats the price range for this project ?

I thought sis Buttercarp already own and living in landed?

Yes, I love Shaughnessy! Shame it's 99LH.

ooh.. didn't realise land size is only 900 sqft. that's pretty cramped i think! Still better to spend that $3m on old FH inter-terrace.. IMHO.

land size of 900sqft includes the koi pond?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Space is very well made use of.
    Each unit sits on approximately 900 sq ft.
    Maintenance is $300-330 per month.
    Card access.
    Facility include gym and a small grass patch for golf.

Yup.... looks like lots of singaporeans are armed with $$$$$!
    The maintenance $300-330 per month? I thought landed will be more expensive? We paying $420 for our 4 bedrm condo

Yes, I love Shaughnessy! Shame it's 99LH.

ooh.. didn't realise land size is only 900 sqft. that's pretty cramped i think! Still better to spend that $3m on old FH inter-terrace.. IMHO.
    think she is still waiting for her pavilion to be ready
    900sqft is not small depending on how big is your family ... this can be a decent 2br or 3br in condo and how much does it cost now, at least 1mil for kovan regency i think??....damn scary rite... so now you have a few condo stack up. so if u really like Shaughnessy, mai tu liao

LH99 so what? if u buy it at 1.7mil, expect to sell 2.3mil in say 3-5yrs later, reasonable i think. And if you buy your FH for 3mil and sell it at 3.5mil also in say 3-5 yrs time, also same right? but of course buying the LH u need to come out with less cash and smaller loan which will be of great advantage. However, having said that, of course it make perfect sense if you intend to stay say 15 yrs and above. otherwise, my opinion, open up your mind, go for LH

Quote Originally Posted by CP5211
    The maintenance $300-330 per month? I thought landed will be more expensive? We paying $420 for our 4 bedrm condo
    this one very small area and no security...would be surprise if they collect more for maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by imjason
    Whats the price range for this project ?

2.9 - 3.2 mil (before 5% discount).
    The smaller units are sold out according to the agent.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    think she is still waiting for her pavilion to be ready

Yup, still waiting.....neck growing longer and longer.
    I go there to see the decor but nothing much, just the living room, kitchen, master bedroom and front with swimming pool are on display.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    land size of 900sqft includes the koi pond?
    Yup, includes the swimming pool cum jacuzzi (not koi pond).

That's even more compact than condo layout on one floor no?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    That's even more compact than condo layout on one floor no?
    I would have thought so.
    But did not get that feeling. But hard to tell cos the show flat is not the actual unit.

The living and dining area looks decent size.
    If you turn the dining table 90 degrees, it will be more spacious.

Masterbedroom occupies the whole of the second floor with walk in wardrope.

how come only sold 1 out of 21 in aug?

50% sold

Heeton Holdings hobbles as profit declines 78.3% to $2.7m

Niche property developer stumbled hard revenue-wise.

Taking the 3Q12 results with the previous two quarters, Heeton Holdings said it recorded a profit attributable to shareholders of $11.1 million, on revenue of $28.9 million, for the nine months ended 30 September 2012 (9M12), or a 46.6% dip yoy.

"The decline in revenue reflects lower sales recognition based on percentage of completion method, from Lincoln Suites, a project under construction, and The Lumos, which received its temporary occupation permit (TOP) in August 2011. In addition, there was a revision in accounting treatment on its Singapore residential development projects for property units sold under deferred payment scheme using the completion of construction method, which resulted in significant increase in revenue, cost of sales and profit for 9M11," said Heeton Holdings in a release.

"With the completion of The Lumos, cost of properties sold also fell significantly, to $10.1 million in 9M2012 from $39.3 million in 9M2011. Consequently, and taking into account the net effect of other operating income, finance expenses and income from associates, the Group recorded a profit before tax of $12.8 million, versus $25.4 million a year ago. During its financial third-quarter (3Q2012), the Group joined forces with various partners to acquire a total of three sites. The first of these is a $31 million, 21,900 sq ft plot in Whitley Road with the potential to be redeveloped into five pairs of semi-detached houses. Heeton has a 30% interest in this project," it added.

The second plot, located at Sam Leong Road in district 8, is a $40.3 million, 12,362 sq ft freehold commercial land parcel with a plot ratio of 3.0, while the third is a 13,282 sq ft freehold residential site at Lorong 32 Geylang, with a plot ratio of 2.8. Heeton holds a 15% stake in the former plot and 10% stake in the latter.

In August, the Group launched Palacio, a freehold cluster housing development at Telok Kurau Road, and has sold over 50% of its 21 units to date.

"Going forward, the Group expects buyer sentiment to be tempered by property cooling measures introduced over the past year. Nevertheless, buyer sentiment should remain healthy with a higher percentage of transactions expected to be carried out by property upgraders, rather than property investors. Riding the buoyant sentiment, it has launched Sky Green, a residential project at MacPherson Road to very positive response with about 70% of the units being snapped up during the day of its soft-launch in late October. The project is currently more than 85% sold," said Heeton Holdings.

The Group is making good progress with the construction of The Boutiq, and expects to recognise its share of profit from the sale of these units in the coming months. To date, more than 80%of the development’s 130 units have been sold. While it looks forward to positive contribution from its existing and pipeline projects, Heeton is mindful of the uncertainties in the macroeconomic climate as well as the possible introduction of more property cooling measures by the Government. On this note, it will adopt a prudent approach towards the evaluation of each opportunity before embarking on further acquisition of land parcels.

everything is hot!!! nearby terrace could have even appreciate more than expected i think...

50% sold

more than 50%, 62% or 13 out of 21 i think. 8 or less left. i am sure the terrace houses nearby are cheaper right? puzzles me.