Thread: BUT This round of QE will lift Singapore condo prices:

Default BUT This round of QE will lift Singapore condo prices:

to a new level. Especially freehold condos in CCRs.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Cannot anyhow whack. Must back up your argument.

worst.why is this in enbloc thread

Do not raise your hopes too high though I wish it happens. Another round of CM will be coming soon. The govt's patience should be running out.
    Govt just needs to introduce 20% stamp duty for buyers and all the QEs in this world will not move the prices.

while you guys are still talking about the effects of QE we have a new record 1.28mio for Shunfu HUDC.... and over 1000 others cheonging the Hero Bay showflat

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    while you guys are still talking about the effects of QE we have a new record 1.28mio for Shunfu HUDC.... and over 1000 others cheonging the Hero Bay showflat
    These reporters are not helping at all. Maybe they intend to get the govt to act sooner.
    The article on 1.28m for Shunfu was on 1st page of Home section.

We shoul all place bets on when the next round of CM will be. My prediction is by end Oct.

I say first week of Oct. long time coming.

Actually bj21 post here doesn't really make sense vs what he posted early abt QE3 NOT increasing landed...

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=14929

if QE3 can lift condo prices, won't it lift all property types across the board?

Anyway, just read the latest post in the pother thread and now understand his underlying motivation...

its very simple really.... foreign hot money how to buy landed??

mulitplier effect of money supply...the money changes hand many times and is not soley confined to foreign interest...

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    These reporters are not helping at all. Maybe they intend to get the govt to act sooner.
    The article on 1.28m for Shunfu was on 1st page of Home section.

We shoul all place bets on when the next round of CM will be. My prediction is by end Oct.
    my bet is probably not. US has just enough ammo to jumpstart its weak job market and the next big thing will likely come after the presidential elections

every change hand poses a risk. may or may not be increased in quantum.... as such by the time the sum reaches Singaporean hands it may or may not be used for property, and even if so, it may or may not be sizeable enough for landed. that's my interpretation....

every change hand poses a risk. may or may not be increased in quantum.... as such by the time the sum reaches Singaporean hands it may or may not be used for property, and even if so, it may or may not be sizeable enough for landed. that's my interpretation....
    The rich get richer....people who usually benefit most from these spikes are usually the ones with a lot of financial muscle in the first place. If they are singapore citizens and make lotsa $$$$ from this round, which segment do you think they will plonk their $$$ assuming they want to spend their dough on property.

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    Actually bj21 post here doesn't really make sense vs what he posted early abt QE3 NOT increasing landed...

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=14929

if QE3 can lift condo prices, won't it lift all property types across the board?

Anyway, just read the latest post in the pother thread and now understand his underlying motivation...
    Halor.... Thanks to equaliser and PN for exposing my backside la.. Woahahahahah

its very simple really.... foreign hot money how to buy landed??
    Think again.

Exactly what I am saying. See my post above and think again.

BJ21, property within the Central Area region (which has got no restriction on building size) will see new highs within 6 months. I think CA is the new playground for developers. sky will be the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    BJ21, property within the Central Area region (which has got no restriction on building size) will see new highs within 6 months. I think CA is the new playground for developers. sky will be the limit.
    See, I know a potential developer when I see one. I knew u know some substance.. Not like some....some....someone...like me hor. Hehehehehe