Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    What is "Feng shui"? - Literally "Wind & Water". Big drain, let's see, "Water" right? Water brings Money & Wealth. Not good meh? No wonder now people willing to pay so much for PI vs Res@Evelyn
    master teddy...longkang also deemd as water.....look carefully what type of drain. a lot of diff on what flows there.

await heavy downpour & nearby construction materials flow in, then you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen1
    checked out PI last week, the developments surround it (MIro) is very noisy. i was standing in the pool area, and there were loud banging . may take 1 year for it to stop
    but i must comment that newton, cairnhill and orchard area will face such issue when property market is bullish...

however, the prices will dip immediately if the banging is so loud.
    anyway, i hv no agenda on PI....since it's not my choice.

normally the piling is the killer. hope no kids with major exams are staying nearby..that's bad feng shui...or logically, the loud banging gets on to the nerve of PI residents, children have no good afternoon sleep and hence deterioration in studies, housewife gets short tempered n when husband has little complaint, fuse will blow, windows needs to be closed and increase utility bill for five days...smetimes six...reduce disposal income...= feng shui?

those who work - Ok

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Too bad, now mostly many places also have piling:
    PI -> Vida piling
    Res@Evelyn -> Trilight piling

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    but i must comment that newton, cairnhill and orchard area will face such issue when property market is bullish...

however, the prices will dip immediately if the banging is so loud.
    anyway, i hv no agenda on PI....since it's not my choice.

normally the piling is the killer. hope no kids with major exams are staying nearby..that's bad feng shui...or logically, the loud banging gets on to the nerve of PI residents, children have no good afternoon sleep and hence deterioration in studies, housewife gets short tempered n when husband has little complaint, fuse will blow, windows needs to be closed and increase utility bill for five days...smetimes six...reduce disposal income...= feng shui?

those who work - Ok

Too bad, now mostly many places also have piling:
    PI -> Vida piling
    Res@Evelyn -> Trilight piling
    thght master teddy knows the projects surrounding PI better than others....short of upcoming projects along keng lee road and across the big drain

Vida, Miro, .....

Hi guys, the project in front of PI is VIVA not VIDA. Other piling coming up: Lucida also east of PI, Parc Centennial, Newton Edge across the drain, MIRO and The Lincoln Residences west of PI.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Hi guys, the project in front of PI is VIVA not VIDA. Other piling coming up: Lucida also east of PI, Parc Centennial, Newton Edge across the drain, MIRO and The Lincoln Residences west of PI.
    now i see who is the master....teddy bear is just firing from hip
    thanks grand master bargain hunter. you know better

Sorry for the mistake, "Viva" and "Vida" just sounds too similar. Developers better make sure they use more distinct and easy to recognize names otherwise next time residents take taxi and get delivered to another condo estate. Also, better don't use words like "Arte" (sounds like Ah Ter or in Hokkien means "Ah Short" or "too short". ).
    Bargain Hunter, you are the expert here!

I am just a disciple, grand master is bargain hunter.

now i see who is the master....teddy bear is just firing from hip
    thanks grand master bargain hunter. you know better

don't like that leh, this kind of tall hat i don't dare to wear. dmonddd knows i have been doing a lot of research on PI. But in the end still could not find a good unit at a good price even at the lows. all the low prices went to the poorer facing ones (even if high floor) then as you can see, all the premium ones sold at 14xx to 15xx recently. but nevermind lah, don't want to stretch in current environment anyway. if i m expert, maybe expert in finding piling locations

Duckweed is staying at PI so should have even better insight. You are right about these condo names. Anyway, I think taxi drivers usually don't remember the names, you will need to tell them which road, especially the more boutique developments. can't expect them to remember the names right?

Sorry for the mistake, "Viva" and "Vida" just sounds too similar. Developers better make sure they use more distinct and easy to recognize names otherwise next time residents take taxi and get delivered to another condo estate. Also, better don't use words like "Arte" (sounds like Ah Ter or in Hokkien means "Ah Short" or "too short". ).
    Bargain Hunter, you are the expert here!

don't like that leh, this kind of tall hat i don't dare to wear. dmonddd knows i have been doing a lot of research on PI. But in the end still could not find a good unit at a good price even at the lows. all the low prices went to the poorer facing ones (even if high floor) then as you can see, all the premium ones sold at 14xx to 15xx recently. but nevermind lah, don't want to stretch in current environment anyway. if i m expert, maybe expert in finding piling locations
    the first phase buyers wld want to flog the units at above $1400psf whilst the second phase buyers wld want to sell above $1600psf.
    yes you contributed alot to PI forum as my wife kept and still is pestering me to take a unit..

i see the volatility in prices which makes it tough for an investment decision. but if for own stay, it doesnt matter but deep inside, it still hurts to know that you paid more than your neighbours if prices fall again.
    in fact for investment, i see poorer facing units, the sellers may be able to run faster as theyknow the shortfall and will agree to any price so long that they make a profit.

but for own stay, then it will be different.
    anyway good luck to grandmaster bargain hunter. patience....
    you can check with teddy bear as he may have a unit/units in PI.

i shld minimize comments in this forum since i hv decided to hunt in res@e.

No. I don't have any unit in PI or Res@Evelyn.
    I was just commenting based on facts and participating the discussion. You can always take all those comments as a pinch of salt.
    For investment, I won't consider these two projects.

For own stay, I may want to consider the one who can give me the conveniences...........

the first phase buyers wld want to flog the units at above $1400psf whilst the second phase buyers wld want to sell above $1600psf.
    yes you contributed alot to PI forum as my wife kept and still is pestering me to take a unit..

i see the volatility in prices which makes it tough for an investment decision. but if for own stay, it doesnt matter but deep inside, it still hurts to know that you paid more than your neighbours if prices fall again.
    in fact for investment, i see poorer facing units, the sellers may be able to run faster as theyknow the shortfall and will agree to any price so long that they make a profit.

but for own stay, then it will be different.
    anyway good luck to grandmaster bargain hunter. patience....
    you can check with teddy bear as he may have a unit/units in PI.

i shld minimize comments in this forum since i hv decided to hunt in res@e.

No. I don't have any unit in PI or Res@Evelyn.
    I was just commenting based on facts and participating the discussion. You can always take all those comments as a pinch of salt.
    For investment, I won't consider these two projects.

For own stay, I may want to consider the one who can give me the conveniences...........
    its a distance 2 walk...unless u r staying at newton suites. another exclusive project better than PI. but drive home problem u turn.

R u saying lincolyn residence? this one have no view lah..

Quote Originally Posted by richie$$$
    its a distance 2 walk...unless u r staying at newton suites. another exclusive project better than PI. but drive home problem u turn.

R u saying lincolyn residence? this one have no view lah..

i believe what richie meant was: PI, VIva, miro - it's a distance to walk to united square shopping complex and mrt. another prestigious project like res@evelyn is newton suites and newton suites is next to united square.

huh Newton Suite , just a mickey mouse project with only three "fu, li, shou" and they called it playground......and the ceiling is so low like HDB ceiling high... .
    Aiya, there are more projects are also closer to Novena/united squares such as soleil@sinaran/strata/thomson euro asia/novena suite/rosevale etc..

i believe what richie meant was: PI, VIva, miro - it's a distance to walk to united square shopping complex and mrt. another prestigious project like res@evelyn is newton suites and newton suites is next to united square.

hey guys, read from The Edge that VIVA will be previewed at 1500 to 1600psf on the national day weekend. Anyone keen? From the small picture of the model, i love the tennis court, looks like a professional court with a small spectator stand somemore. Finishing should be good with lots of marble finishing. west sun also blocked off by PI already. I think finishing wise, this is going to come out tops and location not too bad (in terms of MRT). Going to come up tops against all the projects everyone has listed here but location (in terms of accessibility for cars) and price wise i am not too sure what is everyone's views?

I think Viva is more convenient than PI if you drive as can just turn in from main road (Thomson Road). Distance wise to Novena MRT think also slightly closer than PI. Not sure about the quality, finishing, and estate as can't see (not completed). Sometimes end product appears different from showroom. What is the estate land area and how many units in there?

hey guys, read from The Edge that VIVA will be previewed at 1500 to 1600psf on the national day weekend. Anyone keen? From the small picture of the model, i love the tennis court, looks like a professional court with a small spectator stand somemore. Finishing should be good with lots of marble finishing. west sun also blocked off by PI already. I think finishing wise, this is going to come out tops and location not too bad (in terms of MRT). Going to come up tops against all the projects everyone has listed here but location (in terms of accessibility for cars) and price wise i am not too sure what is everyone's views?

235 units of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom, i can't recall the land area off hand.

I think Viva is more convenient than PI if you drive as can just turn in from main road (Thomson Road). Distance wise to Novena MRT think also slightly closer than PI. Not sure about the quality, finishing, and estate as can't see (not completed). Sometimes end product appears different from showroom. What is the estate land area and how many units in there?

found it on allgreen's website: 113,458 sq ft.

Thanks. Looks like nice project.

found it on allgreen's website: 113,458 sq ft.

yes viva is nice. Visited showroom today. 5 stars furnishings. All North/South facing almost single slab. 4 BR design good space utilization and sizable balcony (about 100sqf) but not too large.

Prices start $14xx for low floor going up to $16xx. Almost all soldout (>90%) except lower units block nearest Thomson Rd and the penthouses. Not bad for 2 weeks of work for developer and agent.

Whether buyers made good decision or not only time will tell.

Also dont know if this is good news for PI.

On one hand, nearly everything will be blocked!

On the other hand, Viva has set a base price for PI.

Those who bought now and try to sell will expect at least 1,500 (very low floors) to 1,750 for higher floors.

The Newton area suddenly got upgraded to 1,500 psf!

Watch out for the Newton Suites, Trilight and L'viv coming up real soon at certainly prices higher than 1,700 !

Quote Originally Posted by denverusa
    parc centinial is jus one building so it doesnt block the entire 270 degrees scenery. the totally unblocked scenery stretch from CTE, jalan besah, concourse, suntec, marina , IR, raffles city, the entire CBD area, istana, orchard area until shangrila hotel and bukit timah (for penthouse). mid floor also can see cos i went to see several units in stk 2 from low, mid to penthouse .
    Hi,
    I have the interest to view units at stack 2 but can't find any seller representative, do you mind to send me their contacts? Thanks

drove past it at night. I think this area is probably the nicest neighbourhood to stay in Novena. It was really quiet and away from the main road, but only a few mins walk away from amenties and mrt station.

Quote Originally Posted by tamp81
    drove past it at night. I think this area is probably the nicest neighbourhood to stay in Novena. It was really quiet and away from the main road, but only a few mins walk away from amenties and mrt station.
    now that's the problem....PI is always linked to novena instead of newton.
    and prices seem not to be reflected as such. i'm dumb founded with buyers' behaviour

Not again? Novena worse than Newton? If you are referring to Newton as in around Newton MRT station area, then Novena MRT surrounding area is definitely better than the 'dead-town' around Newton MRT station (zero shops & amenities around there). The Newton circus is also an accident prone area. I will avoid that place. Have too many misses there and seen too many drivers who don't even know traffic rules around circus. Sigh! I am dumb-founded by earlier buyers willing to pay a premium for Newton vs Novena. However, nowsdays buyers are smart now, as can be seen from 0 premium paid for properties around Newton MRT.

now that's the problem....PI is always linked to novena instead of newton.
    and prices seem not to be reflected as such. i'm dumb founded with buyers' behaviour

teddy, you seem to have a bit of unpleasant childhood memories in Newton or word Newton or science subject (gravity issue)
    but i seeing that majority of buyers like tamp sees PI as being in Novena versus your claim that PI is in Newton as nearer to Newton MRT via the walk along the big drain.

near to amenities may not be what you see as better prices. depends on the district..check out the covenient of amenities surrounding HDB and compared with orchard.

Not again? Novena worse than Newton? If you are referring to Newton as in around Newton MRT station area, then Novena MRT surrounding area is definitely better than the 'dead-town' around Newton MRT station (zero shops & amenities around there). The Newton circus is also an accident prone area. I will avoid that place. Have too many misses there and seen too many drivers who don't even know traffic rules around circus. Sigh! I am dumb-founded by earlier buyers willing to pay a premium for Newton vs Novena. However, nowsdays buyers are smart now, as can be seen from 0 premium paid for properties around Newton MRT.

if traffic is an issue, then jam along United square may pose lower prices for Park inifinia....wait for other projects to come onboard. and hope the big drain doesnt overflows.

near to amenities may not be what you see as better prices. depends on the district..check out the covenient of amenities surrounding HDB and compared with orchard.
    makes sense.