Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 38131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Firstly, I didn't claim PI is in Newton. It is closer to Novena and prices are now higher than those closer to Newton MRT (e.g. Residences@Evelyn).
    Secondly, you are saying Orchard no amenities and yet command higher prices than HDB flats? Isn't any condo regardless of location also higher price than HDB flats beside amenities? Also, did you check out that those Orchard condos near amenities usually command a premium to those that isn't? (the rental are definitely superior to those not near amenities). In fact, rental in $psf of those like Twin Regency or Meraprime that is in HDB heartland is even on par or better than some of those so-called Orchard properties far from amenities!

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    teddy, you seem to have a bit of unpleasant childhood memories in Newton or word Newton or science subject (gravity issue)
    but i seeing that majority of buyers like tamp sees PI as being in Novena versus your claim that PI is in Newton as nearer to Newton MRT via the walk along the big drain.

near to amenities may not be what you see as better prices. depends on the district..check out the covenient of amenities surrounding HDB and compared with orchard.

i believe ppl always get confused with four letter words.....

"Next" and "Near"

Next = to some people, they find it annoying.. try staying next to pubs /shopping complex. I hv and you always pass by sea of people before you reach home.

Near = can get there in mins but away from the noise/traffic pollution

And funny, ppl always like to go to other pastures. When you have a shopping complex near you, you prefer to visit the one further

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Firstly, I didn't claim PI is in Newton.
    check posts. you may have to review your comments as it's a fact. thus your comments may need to be reviewed as well as to the facts

Secondly, you are saying Orchard no amenities and yet command higher prices than HDB flats?
    maybe my english is not queen's english. you may want to read again my sentence.

Isn't any condo regardless of location also higher price than HDB flats beside amenities?
    apple tastes sweeter than orange.

No worry, the big drain connects from beside PI all the way north-wards along Bukit Timah Road and when overflows will flow to everywhere around Newton MRT station too such as Residences@Evelyn, Newton One etc. May be Newton MRT station also submerged?

if traffic is an issue, then jam along United square may pose lower prices for Park inifinia....wait for other projects to come onboard. and hope the big drain doesnt overflows.

Also, did you check out that those Orchard condos near amenities usually command a premium to those that isn't? (the rental are definitely superior to those not near amenities).
    check out grange road condos.

No worry, the big drain connects from beside PI all the way north-wards along Bukit Timah Road and when overflows will flow to everywhere around Newton MRT station too such as Residences@Evelyn, Newton One etc. May be Newton MRT station also submerged?
    oops. You hv not checked out the landscape..newton road is lower.
    I see you are not very familiar as an agent for newton/novena area.
    Bukit = Hill

In fact, rental in $psf of those like Twin Regency or Meraprime that is in HDB heartland is even on par or better than some of those so-called Orchard properties far from amenities!
    in all the forums under condo singapore, this is what all have been debating on? did the buyers price the condos correctly or developers are the ones who correctly price the properties?

and we dont only look at $$$. compare apple of same harvest from different orchards

What jam are you referring to? Along Newton Road turning into United Square is it? Those condos that uses Newton Road such as Residences@Evelyn, Newton One, etc die lah. Always jammed along there. Dunern Road going into Newton circus the jam even worse.
    PI drivers don't need to use Newton Road also can, they have another entrance/exit via Thomson Road. No jam there one. So, it is very clear that PI more superior to those Newton condos like Residences@Evelyn? (To be exact hor, Res@Evelyn actually is in URA "Novena planning area" lah, but the un-desirable area with no shopping and amenities around).

if traffic is an issue, then jam along United square may pose lower prices for Park inifinia....wait for other projects to come onboard. and hope the big drain doesnt overflows.

my one cent comment.....cheers

Teddy bear - you may wish to de-hibernate as the market has changed in an irrationale manner. Visionary buyers seem to have died or disappeared from the world. We see the Y generation who like to take 'gambling ' position and end up losing big ttime

hey guys,

the drain no longer overflows like the days when i was a primary school boy anymore so that's quite ok already.

teddy..my sigh to you

in most countries, most drain overflows due to increase in surrounding construction activities or new projects..good if the case now...future?

Newton circus and MRT station submerged and un-passable & un-usable already enough damage lah. These people living around Newton MRT station end up have to go to Novena MRT station to take train? (luckily Novena MRT station not beside big drain that will overflows when rain heavily). But drivers lagi jialat, cannot drive.

oops. You hv not checked out the landscape..newton road is lower.
    I see you are not very familiar as an agent for newton/novena area.
    Bukit = Hill

teddy ?
    Newton circus and MRT station submerged and un-passable & un-usable already enough damage lah. These people living around Newton MRT station end up have to go to Novena MRT station to take train? (luckily Novena MRT station not beside big drain that will overflows when rain heavily). But drivers lagi jialat, cannot drive.

teddy, you seem to have a bit of unpleasant childhood memories in Newton or word Newton or science subject (gravity issue)
    but i seeing that majority of buyers like tamp sees PI as being in Novena versus your claim that PI is in Newton as nearer to Newton MRT via the walk along the big drain.

near to amenities may not be what you see as better prices. depends on the district..check out the covenient of amenities surrounding HDB and compared with orchard.
    I think nowadays Newton area is more like the place that "People passing through" but Novena is like "People come and gathering and settle", in terms of geographical & psychological point of view.
    It is not only simply being near to amenities or not.

If you research the prices of the condos in both Newton area and novena area(only condos near Novena mrt), which are more than 3 years old, the price gaps between two area are certainly shrinking.
    That means people are getting to want to live in Novena more and more because of convenience.
    It makes a certain kind of unconscious trend, and I think this trend will be on for certain times.

Of course, at this moment the old prestigious name of "Newton road" is still on but sooner of later, it will become dimer.

Quote Originally Posted by trump7
    I think nowadays Newton area is more like the place that "People passing through" but Novena is like "People come and gathering and settle", in terms of geographical & psychological point of view.
    It is not only simply being near to amenities or not.

If you research the prices of the condos in both Newton area and novena area(only condos near Novena mrt), which are more than 3 years old, the price gaps between two area are certainly shrinking.
    That means people are getting to want to live in Novena more and more because of convenience.
    It makes a certain kind of unconscious trend, and I think this trend will be on for certain times.

Of course, at this moment the old prestigious name of "Newton road" is still on but sooner of later, it will become dimer.
    if that's the theory i see same in D9 and D10 as well
    D11 is closest for HDB upgraders/mass market condo owners to afford

Quote Originally Posted by trump7
    If you research the prices of the condos in both Newton area and novena area(only condos near Novena mrt),
    before you go further, which condos sit in newton area and which condos sit in Novena....by junction boundary; or agent telling us? or old folks who stay there ? or URA? even if URA say so, i'm sure the boundary will be drawen in the mind.

and back to buyers.....main topic of this condosingapore?
    how savvy and informed are they? i dont claim to be the tops but hopefully i can be a rationale buyer with common sense. sigh still waiting..

if that's the theory i see same in D9 and D10 as well
    D11 is closest for HDB upgraders/mass market condo owners to afford

Forumers here have discussed/debated that before lah! Eg comparing Park Infinia vs Residences@Evelyn (you were 1 of the participants. You sina already?)...

before you go further, which condos sit in newton area and which condos sit in Novena....by junction boundary; or agent telling us? or old folks who stay there ? or URA? even if URA say so, i'm sure the boundary will be drawen in the mind.

and back to buyers.....main topic of this condosingapore?
    how savvy and informed are they? i dont claim to be the tops but hopefully i can be a rationale buyer with common sense. sigh still waiting..

i believe those who stayed in condos would be able to understand that condos with >100 units are difficiult to manage in general.

cant imagine project with > 300 units

Forumers here have discussed/debated that before lah! Eg comparing Park Infinia vs Residences@Evelyn (you were 1 of the participants. You sina already?)...
    yes. but looks like your comments dont align with the dynamic environment.
    I have to and most forum participants do.
    like stock market, everythhing moves.
    i note that some participants share my sentiments on teddy's comments.
    air talk?

Don't seem to be a problem for people paying >$2000 psf eg for The Sail with >1000 units or >$1400 psf for Caribbean.

i believe those who stayed in condos would be able to understand that condos with >100 units are difficiult to manage in general.

cant imagine project with > 300 units

Fact is, I commented that transacted prices in recent 1 year show that PI is on par and some prices even higher than Res@Evelyn. This is the dynamic environment right? What other comments is not align?

yes. but looks like your comments dont align with the dynamic environment.
    I have to and most forum participants do.
    like stock market, everythhing moves.
    i note that some participants share my sentiments on teddy's comments.
    air talk?

tough to talk to ppl who cant see colours. now i know why the prices are such.

sad for ppl like me who's looking for a condo.

tough to talk to ppl who cant see colours. now i know why the prices are such.

sad for ppl like me who's looking for a condo.
    Tot you bought at R@E?

nowadays very scary to even think of viewing, all the asking prices sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by gemstone
    nowadays very scary to even think of viewing, all the asking prices sky high.
    Why scared got to pay money to view meh?

Anyway just go to more than 3 years condos. Agents representing those "free until can hit mosquitos"

asking so high, even like the place also won't offer a price... scared offer too low, offend seller then no good. don't want to waste agent time to view also.

Quote Originally Posted by gemstone
    asking so high, even like the place also won't offer a price... scared offer too low, offend seller then no good. don't want to waste agent time to view also.
    Hello, it's agent's job to conduct viewings. They are paid to do that job. If not everyone will want to be an agent. Just wait for cheques and collect 2%

Where got scared to offend seller leh? Are you related to the seller? Too low they don't sell lor....

Buyer's greatest nightmare is offering too high....................