Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 491415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

most of the time buy things.. ask the price and if think reasonable then pay,

if too high, better walk away, don't need to waste time negotiating...

how will one feel if buy a bag of 1kg vegetables end up paying $50bucks??

Quote Originally Posted by gemstone

if too high, better walk away, don't need to waste time negotiating...
    Park Infinia?

PI their asking prices nowadays very high. R@E laggi high...

shortly after the recent property cooling measures, i thought can at least see lower asking prices, but no, the sellers become more 'hiong'... better step back for the time being... better avoid a raging bull
    Last edited by gemstone; 20-09-09 at 15:37.

PI their asking prices nowadays very high. R@E laggi high...

shortly after the recent property cooling measures, i thought can at least see lower asking prices, but no, the sellers become more 'hiong'... better step back for the time being... better avoid a raging bull
    Check their caveats. If they are asking significantly more than the caveats then good luck to them.

That's why developer's sales are hot. They are about the same $psf as resale and you only pay interest on 40% of the price until TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Tot you bought at R@E?
    tough at current prices

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    tough at current prices
    Wait for L'viv or Trilight in the next 2 months if you like Newton so much lah....It's more value for money since would be same asking price as R@E and 3 years later guarantee more than R@E

been eyeing R@E but becoz of lower no of transactions, caveat psf far from asking psf. and valuer based valuation price at historical psf.

Park Inifnia difficult as developer launched project at 2 different psf.
    every $100 psf difference translates into difference of $100k.
    buyers have to be very savvy with the stacks.

home minister in past pushed hard for Park infinia....but she has since changed her mind.

Wait for L'viv or Trilight in the next 2 months if you like Newton so much lah....It's more value for money since would be same asking price as R@E and 3 years later guarantee more than R@E
    prefer to buy completed project..what you see (in showroom) is not what you get WYSINWYG

and if there's downturn again, rent can still cover installment.
    and most expats prefer less congested condo....for exclusivity.

rent partly cover installments also Ok

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    been eyeing R@E but becoz of lower no of transactions, caveat psf far from asking psf. and valuer based valuation price at historical psf.

Park Inifnia difficult as developer launched project at 2 different psf.
    every $100 psf difference translates into difference of $100k.
    buyers have to be very savvy with the stacks.

home minister in past pushed hard for Park infinia....but she has since changed her mind.
    My honest opinion. Never buy from development whose owners not willing to sell (asking price >>> caveats price) These guys are just trying their luck but saw one today @ R@E for $14xxpsf asking......

Don't think Trilight will sell well beyond $1800psf and hence that will set the limit of the newton evelyn road pocket.

My honest opinion. Never buy from development whose owners not willing to sell (asking price >>> caveats price) These guys are just trying their luck but saw one today @ R@E for $14xxpsf asking......

Don't think Trilight will sell well beyond $1800psf and hence that will set the limit of the newton evelyn road pocket.
    thanks. will check it out.
    last time i viewed, there were 10 ppl going in to view one unit.
    some ppl have deep pockets.

finally, developer has finished selling the remaining 2 units. all sold now.

i'm sure the prices for these units are much lower and better units.
    developers hold on to units if they sense improving or better market.
    > than a year TOP already.

very savvy buyers or probably these buyers are foreigners

do u know what price those final 2 units in stack 10 were sold for?

Quote Originally Posted by duckweed
    finally, developer has finished selling the remaining 2 units. all sold now.

Check their caveats. If they are asking significantly more than the caveats then good luck to them.

That's why developer's sales are hot. They are about the same $psf as resale and you only pay interest on 40% of the price until TOP.
    When property prices are too high... many do prefer to go for under construction projects... as things should stablise by TOP or at least they can build up buffer during construction. Which translates to stronger holding power to ride out the lows.

When property prices are low and attractive, many do prefer to go for completed projects near MRT and preferably FH...never mind if there are no tenants. A lot of difference a quarter or a year makes.

However, there are two other groups.. never mind what ever prices, just buy as they are rich and lastly, the stupid fools.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    do u know what price those final 2 units in stack 10 were sold for?
    i only know that 13-10 was sold for 2.5m. not sure about the other.

thanks for info. hmm 1479psf for 13-10...

Quote Originally Posted by duckweed
    i only know that 13-10 was sold for 2.5m. not sure about the other.

From the site plan, I noticed that most of the PI units are facing direct sun..., like to ask how do the residents cope with it?

From the site plan, I noticed that most of the PI units are facing direct sun..., like to ask how do the residents cope with it?

Why not ? Have you not heard of tainted windows that block out ultra violet rays ? Anyway, most of the units are on rental and the marjority of the expats ( ang mo especially) do not mind the sun at all...

i didn't bother with any film, just good curtains. just checked this morning.... with both day and night curtains drawn on the side facing east, my living room (which gets direct morning sun) is still pretty cool. can't comment on the bedrooms as we sleep with aircon on.

no idea about afternoon sun though, as i only get abit of this in the kitchen and my dining area planter.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd on 17 January 2009
    wow...thanks bargainhunter. You really know your way round the place. you sounds like you are staying in Park infinia. cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter on 17 January 2009
    I wish I was staying there (buying at 1st launch prices of course). I did visit the showflat then with my friend and noticed the benfit of the big land area development having 2 entry/exits and multiple road entrances which led to the main entrance. My friend bought one of the lowest psf units and flipped out for a more than 60% profit. I had no money then and still do not have enough if prices remain where they are now hee.
    Your friend must be a millionaire since then.

Have you bought any unit in PI?

Default Wanted: Park Infinia units for multiple purchase

Dear all,

My clients from overseas are coming to Singapore on Mid October to invest in private residential properties. Park Infinia is one of their choice condo.

Their requirements are as follows:

1) 2 bedrooms or smaller;
    2) Regular shaped interior;
    3) Attractive pricing;
    4) Floor Plan required;
    5) Interior photos provided will be wonderful

Call me at +65-92993342 or email property details including floor plan & interior pictures to [email protected] before Thursday, 8 Oct 2009 3pm.

richard, u should go and f*** your m*****. Spoilt all the thread with you stupid f*** advertisement

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Your clients rich or not? Why they only like 2 bedrooms or smaller? Why not specify size of unit instead as some 2 bedrooms may be as big as 12xx sqft?

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Dear all,

My clients from overseas are coming to Singapore on Mid October to invest in private residential properties. Park Infinia is one of their choice condo.

Their requirements are as follows:

1) 2 bedrooms or smaller;
    2) Regular shaped interior;
    3) Attractive pricing;
    4) Floor Plan required;
    5) Interior photos provided will be wonderful

Call me at +65-92993342 or email property details including floor plan & interior pictures to [email protected] before Thursday, 8 Oct 2009 3pm.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Your clients rich or not? Why they only like 2 bedrooms or smaller? Why not specify size of unit instead as some 2 bedrooms may be as big as 12xx sqft?
    You have a question for him?
    I also have a question for you.

Are you willing to be part of his prospect/customer database after this database-building exercise?
    If yes, then it doesn't matter if he really have any potential buyers. You just need to reply him and be in the database.
    If no, then ...

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    richard, u should go and f*** your m*****. Spoilt all the thread with you stupid f*** advertisement
    why so angry? u sold ur PI @ loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    why so angry? u sold ur PI @ loss?
    More like loss of customers due to rival's database-building exercise?

Ok to be in the database but must recommend good customers lah, and don't bombard us with lousy deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    You have a question for him?
    I also have a question for you.

Are you willing to be part of his prospect/customer database after this database-building exercise?
    If yes, then it doesn't matter if he really have any potential buyers. You just need to reply him and be in the database.
    If no, then ...

Foreign property buyers go outside prime areas
    Districts 9, 10 and 15 still rule, but Novena, Jurong, Balestier pick up
    Joyce Teo
    The Straits Times
    Monday, 16 November 2009

Savills said district 12 - which includes the Balestier (pictured), Serangoon and Toa Payoh areas - has emerged as one of the top new choices among foreigners this year. -- Photo: ST

Foreign property investors are venturing out of traditional prime areas to snap up homes in other parts of the island.

A new study has found overseas buyers have become keen on district 12, which includes the Balestier area and which is associated with karaoke bars and lighting shops.

A Savills Singapore study found that districts 9, 10 and 15 have remained the top spots for foreign buyers over the past three years.

District 9 includes the Orchard and River Valley areas; 15 covers Katong, Joo Chiat and Amber Road, and 10 includes the posh Ardmore area, and the Bukit Timah, Holland Road and Tanglin neighbourhoods.

Districts 11 and 22 have become more popular thanks to the higher number of launches there, Savills said.

In the past three years, there have been at least 30 major launches in district 11 – Novena and Thomson – alone, including Viva, Park Infinia at Wee Nam, and Miro at Lincoln Road.

District 22 – it is centred on Jurong – has hosted launches of The Centris, The Caspian and The Lakeshore.

Savills said district 12, which includes the Balestier, Serangoon and Toa Payoh areas, has emerged as one of the top new choices among foreigners this year.

Its new projects include The Arte, Trevista, Vista Residences, Nova 48, Nova 88 and Domus.

‘These city-fringe projects are near to the city and yet relatively more affordable compared to core central projects,’ said Savills’ senior manager of research and consultancy, Ms Christine Sun.

Consultants say that in district 12, average prices have been lower, at about $900 psf compared with the over $1,000 psf that Novena, only a few hundred metres away, can fetch. However, the gap is closing, partly due to district 12’s increased popularity as well as the small units offered which have a higher per unit asking price.

A closer look at the sales data from the three most popular districts of 9, 15 and 10 shows that most of the foreign buyers came from Malaysia, Indonesia, mainland China and India.

In fact, they accounted for 73.9% of total foreign private property purchases in the first nine months, compared with 59.1% for the whole of 2007 when the market was booming.

A lot of foreigners came to Singapore to buy back then.

Many of the high net-worth buyers from Europe, Russia and elsewhere have not quite returned, property experts said.

But Malaysian buyer numbers have risen by 10% this year compared with 2007, although Indonesian investor numbers have fallen by 4%.

Mainland Chinese buyers are also up 7.4%, while Indian buyers rose 1.1%.

A recent Savills study showed that foreigners, especially those from China, were returning to the market.

Foreigners formed about 22.7% of private home sales in the third quarter – above the 19.7% average since the start of 2000.

‘Malaysians and Indonesians prefer prime districts 9 and 10, which tend to be higher-priced projects,’ said Ms Sun.

She added that mainland Chinese and Indian buyers bought more homes in the city fringe and outside of central regions, such as districts 15, 16, 18 and 22.

The properties in these regions tend to be relatively less pricey and more mass market.

Western buyers, including those from Australia, Britain and the United States, tend to congregate in certain districts, such as districts 9, 10 and 15.

The Japanese prefer district 9, while the Koreans are keen on districts 9 and 10, as well as 16, which includes Bedok and Upper East Coast.
    District 9 has the highest concentration of foreign buyers, at 31%.

The other top districts popular with foreigners had a proportion of between 19 and 25%.

Recent transacted prices show interesting trend of shift from Newton to Novena in popularity & prices:

Nov 2009's Park Infinia transacted prices:

Project Name Street Name Type No. of Units Price
    ($) Land/
    Floor Area (Sqft) Type of Area Unit Price ($psf) Date of Option Exercised / Sales Agreement Signed
    PARK INFINIA AT WEE NAM LINCOLN ROAD Condominium 1 1,384,150 893 Strata 1,549 Nov-09
    PARK INFINIA AT WEE NAM LINCOLN ROAD Condominium 1 1,442,195 893 Strata 1,614 Nov-09
    PARK INFINIA AT WEE NAM LINCOLN ROAD Condominium 1 1,378,000 850 Strata 1,620 Nov-09
    PARK INFINIA AT WEE NAM LINCOLN ROAD Condominium 1 1,625,000 1,001 Strata 1,623 Nov-09
    PARK INFINIA AT WEE NAM LINCOLN ROAD Condominium 1 1,650,000 1,001 Strata 1,648 Nov-09
    PARK INFINIA AT WEE NAM LINCOLN ROAD Condominium 1 1,720,000 1,130 Strata 1,522 Nov-09

Nov & Oct 2009's Residences@Evelyn transacted prices:

RESIDENCES @ EVELYN EVELYN ROAD Condominium 1 1,600,000 1,109 Strata 1,443 Nov-09
    RESIDENCES @ EVELYN EVELYN ROAD Condominium 1 1,450,000 1,109 Strata 1,308 Oct-09