Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 98

Thread: ECO Phase One fully SOLD !

  1. #21
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    bro BJ can be successful as seminar guru ... chim-ness is required

    dun u see Master Yoda in Starwars, when he speaks, also very chim, but at the end still lost to PAlPatine
    WOAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA...FUNNY !

  2. #22
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    "Every new phase launched by eCO will be fully sold before the end of the phase."- Wise words by BJ21T

  3. #23
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Remember I told u guys about the mass exodus of the super rich in 2012? It is happening right now as I speak.

    All the kiasi and kiasu rich are rushing here. Some dun even care if they can get PR or citizenship, they are COMING !

    My fourth eye saw the massive traffic coming from the following continents:

    North Asia, Middle East and Europe.

  4. #24
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    "Every new phase launched by eCO will be fully sold before the end of the phase."- Wise words by BJ21T
    bj21, the backward looking zhuge liang

  5. #25
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Dakota is a special case cause many units are owned by bankers, including the Wee relatives. So i predict it is D14 with AAA grade. Expect it to hit S$1800 any moment now.

    Waterbank is another special case because it is near to the future sports hub. so it should hit S$2000 when the sports hub is near completion.

    the area you saw is not D14, it is known by us as D14-AAA. good luck.
    how about hdb very near to waterbank and dakota?
    can hit 1200psf or not? discount of 800psf from waterbank.
    very near sports hub also le.

  6. #26
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    how about hdb very near to waterbank and dakota?
    can hit 1200psf or not? discount of 800psf from waterbank.
    very near sports hub also le.
    that depends on how many empty plots available for redevelopment there. Take note still got many huge lands between the HDB in Dakota and the landed estate in Swanage Lane. we have to see what developments are coming up there and why the 2 strange private projects popped out of nowhere in the middle of this vast HDB area. looks to me more like squatting a place in advance for something. I bet....many surprises there soon.

  7. #27
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    that depends on how many empty plots available for redevelopment there. Take note still got many huge lands between the HDB in Dakota and the landed estate in Swanage Lane. we have to see what developments are coming up there and why the 2 strange private projects popped out of nowhere in the middle of this vast HDB area. looks to me more like squatting a place in advance for something. I bet....many surprises there soon.
    If you have a third eye like me that can see through.....see through....see through the air, then you can use the sports hub as the center and simply zoomed out from there. It is not difficult to see the area of intended major redevelopment, with waterbank, dakota, katong regency,riverine and citylights forming this massive outline...........hehehehehehhehe

  8. #28
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    If you have a third eye like me that can see through.....see through....see through the air, then you can use the sports hub as the center and simply zoomed out from there. It is not difficult to see the area of intended major redevelopment, with waterbank, dakota, katong regency,riverine and citylights forming this massive outline...........hehehehehehhehe
    I know what they planned last summer....hhehehehehehehheheheheh

  9. #29
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Remember I told u guys about the mass exodus of the super rich in 2012? It is happening right now as I speak.

    All the kiasi and kiasu rich are rushing here. Some dun even care if they can get PR or citizenship, they are COMING !

    My fourth eye saw the massive traffic coming from the following continents:

    North Asia, Middle East and Europe.

    Still dun get it?

    Let me be very clear:

    Japan-China- Social Unrest: Do not want my Toyota to be smashed up for nothing !

    Middle East- Social Unrest- Do not want my Ford to be smashed up for nothing !

    Europe- Currency Crisis- Gotta park my Euro somewhere else.

  10. #30
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Still dun get it?

    Let me be very clear:

    Japan-China- Social Unrest: Do not want my Toyota to be smashed up for nothing !

    Middle East- Social Unrest- Do not want my Ford to be smashed up for nothing !

    Europe- Currency Crisis- Gotta park my Euro somewhere else.
    Note that recently in Europe, a birthday girl managed to mobilise 30,000 people to her birthday party. Do you know what this means for Singapore property market? Guess you will not know- well, I will reveal to you after 25 Dec 2012.

  11. #31
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Note that recently in Europe, a birthday girl managed to mobilise 30,000 people to her birthday party. Do you know what this means for Singapore property market? Guess you will not know- well, I will reveal to you after 25 Dec 2012.
    "what appears to be 2 unrelated events can actually become one intertwined event."- wise words by BJ21T

  12. #32
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    "what appears to be 2 unrelated events can actually become one intertwined event."- wise words by BJ21T
    Yes, Singapore is a small dot. But if a speckle of dust can stay relevant to major global events, we will be a highly sought after destination for the coming exodus of the rich.

    What helps to remind these rich of this small dot?

    Ans: F1, YOG,NDP and the many convention events playing in Youtube right now...they are watching us and they cannot stand it anymore ! They ARE COMING.......!!!!!!!!

  13. #33
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Guess you will not know- well, I will reveal to you after 25 Dec 2012.
    after 25 Dec 2012, this is an open ended date!!!!!!!!
    so which date shall I mark into my calendar?

  14. #34
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Yes, Singapore is a small dot. But if a speckle of dust can stay relevant to major global events, we will be a highly sought after destination for the coming exodus of the rich.

    What helps to remind these rich of this small dot?

    Ans: F1, YOG,NDP and the many convention events playing in Youtube right now...they are watching us and they cannot stand it anymore ! They ARE COMING.......!!!!!!!!
    So what is this relevance I am talking about?

    Well, we are the financial safe haven during this current global crisis, and that is how relevant we are now.

    Our track records proved it, Youtube and other social media also proved it for us.

    Good Luck.

  15. #35
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    after 25 Dec 2012, this is an open ended date!!!!!!!!
    so which date shall I mark into my calendar?
    mark it as the end of the world la....so after that no more date liao mah....woahahahahhahahhehehheheheheh

  16. #36
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    If my net worth is US$20,000, heck I will stay anywhere even beside a war zone. But if my net worth is US$2,000,000, I better think of a place that is absolutely safe to park this money ! After the many con jobs in wallstreet, will I still park in angmo countries ? Think again ! Even the angmo banks are moving here in a BIG WAY......Dun believe you will see by end of this year, a BIG ANGMO bank presence can be felt in Orchard Road (near Centerpoint) hor !

  17. #37
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    and some innocent brothers and sisters can think I am trying to talk up the market. Is there a need to ? I am not talking up the market, it is simply a matter of MONEY. When it concerns money we are talking about here, it will go where it needs to go. No need to talk up. It will do its job- and that is the way the World money supply works.

  18. #38
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    that depends on how many empty plots available for redevelopment there. Take note still got many huge lands between the HDB in Dakota and the landed estate in Swanage Lane. we have to see what developments are coming up there and why the 2 strange private projects popped out of nowhere in the middle of this vast HDB area. looks to me more like squatting a place in advance for something. I bet....many surprises there soon.
    yes. The area around Dakota MRT has a lot of empty plots of land.
    One of the smallest plot currently is in discussion to be used by the Mountbatten CC. They might be moving near the MRT if it makes sense.
    The river beautiful project is currently ongoing at the area as well.

    So , I see this large plot of land between Katong road and Dakota MRT to be of good value once the Stadium and Offices are up. Katong Regency selling $1600psf, this large plot is nearer to city.

    Only downside is AIR CRAFTS... But Katong Regency folks will be in for a surprise.. they are under the flight path too.. hehe..

  19. #39
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    We need to understand the GLS strategy.
    Govt will always hold the prime land and selling those not so good ones.

    Prime includes near to business and now near to MRT.
    For Dakota area, I think have to wait for sometime before the next GLS comes in.

    The fire is now in Taman Merah area. If u read the master plan there, it is a big plan.

  20. #40
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    We need to understand the GLS strategy.
    Govt will always hold the prime land and selling those not so good ones.

    Prime includes near to business and now near to MRT.
    For Dakota area, I think have to wait for sometime before the next GLS comes in.

    The fire is now in Taman Merah area. If u read the master plan there, it is a big plan.
    Can spoonfeed me?

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •