Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ECO Phase One fully SOLD !

mutant powerpuff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Ya ya... Stressed now.. Have to earn more money to send kid to preschool and pri and sec and uni. Hope my girl turns out to be like your girl!
    Hi focus, welcome to [B]motherhood[/B] as uncle carb in another thread has pointed out!

Senior

User Info Menu

Not sure why you have sold your property recently. Have kept these two properties as they have been between 40% and 80% capital appreciation as they have potential to increase further due to location, upcoming mrt and new amenities nearby, Would realise profit if these attributes are absent. You are certainly underleveraged. I am about 4 times annual household income.
    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Goody. For me, my total housing loan is < 3 x annual house hold income. Now you know what I mean by I am totally under leveraged.

The new property I sourcing for is purely for rental. Made enough on capital. Getting ready for retirement. If got capital gain, then bonus,.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    i suggest everyone here go to ECO during weekends to take a look to feel the new market pulse
    Can go to Sky Habitat for the feel?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Not sure why you have sold your property recently. Have kept these two properties as they have been between 40% and 80% capital appreciation as they have potential to increase further due to location, upcoming mrt and new amenities nearby, Would realise profit if these attributes are absent. You are certainly underleveraged. I am about 4 times annual household income.
    I have sent you a pm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Guess I also underleveraged but I feel more secure this way leh... but now building up my bullets again... waiting for 2015 and hoping Mr B would be right...

Music of the night

User Info Menu

what if market stays flat or up 50psf per year for a long long time.. when would u guys act to buy another?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

User Info Menu

Was at showflat just now.
    Early bird discount of 1% withdrawn at 5:30pm today.
    Was quoted tower G 3 bdrm condo 1270 sf @ List px $2,079,870.
    After project discount of 9%, early bird discount 1%, HDB address 2% = 12% @ $1,830,285
    Or $1,441 psf!

Junior

User Info Menu

Laguna [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]shrew[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] investor made the right choice, only his tower and town house worth buying
    I checked the meaning of SHREW in Chinese, and return with
    泼妇,悍妇,河东狮 and 母夜叉....ooops....is that what u meant????

Junior

User Info Menu

i suggest everyone here go to ECO during weekends to take a look to feel the new market pulse
    Next heat is at Kovan Regency
    I was told it is around $1400....

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8
    Was at showflat just now.
    Early bird discount of 1% withdrawn at 5:30pm today.
    Was quoted tower G 3 bdrm condo 1270 sf @ List px $2,079,870.
    After project discount of 9%, early bird discount 1%, HDB address 2% = 12% @ $1,830,285
    Or $1,441 psf!
    I believed Tower G was just released. What I see, there are two adjustments made. One is the dropping of discount rate and one is the upward adjustment of the listed price.

Now the discount is 9% for buyers without HDB address and any other discounts, and it works out $1490psf. I think this is the correct price for FEO to market this project, as the price should be higher than Optima and Casa Merah.

Fragence will be marketed around this price of $1400 as well.