Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: City Life@Tampines EC by SingXpress Land

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    OK, found it. 373 psf ppr. For EC, anyone know if there is a max they can mark-up?
    For ECs,
    the penthouses are usually priced at $550-$650psf. But most first timers and 1st round one will get it at $550-600.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Indicative is 800-820psf for 3br, shd be about 900k for a 3br. [from agent]

oh, btw you not sua koo leh ... just over-qualify to apply for one. Lolx!
    Oh, OK, thanks.. Can get my kid in future to consider mah. Actually, quite worth it leh. So near MRT. Can go for those big ones, 2K sq ft about 1.3 mil. Value for money. That is if what focus say is correct, approx 600 psf.

Oh, OK, thanks.. Can get my kid in future to consider mah. Actually, quite worth it leh. So near MRT. Can go for those big ones, 2K sq ft about 1.3 mil. Value for money. That is if what focus say is correct, approx 600 psf.
    Dunno abt Citylife..
    but Trilliant next door has sold all their ECs at..
    1) 1,970 600 1,181,000
    2) 2,465 559 1,378,000
    3) 2,121 561 1,190,000

Examples only.. but definitely all sold under $650psf, with majority sold under $600.

But this one is about luck.. coz 1st round is only for 1st timers and then it's first come first serve..
    So most people already queueing up.

The reason it is priced cheaper in psf than the regular units is because of the Roof terraces.. So, only for those who liked open spaces .

Wah, cheap man.... Especially the 2121 sq ft. The only problem with roof terrace for such project is cannot do covered trellis.
    Value for money.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Dunno abt Citylife..
    but Trilliant next door has sold all their ECs at..
    1) 1,970 600 1,181,000
    2) 2,465 559 1,378,000
    3) 2,121 561 1,190,000

Examples only.. but definitely all sold under $650psf, with majority sold under $600.

But this one is about luck.. coz 1st round is only for 1st timers and then it's first come first serve..
    So most people already queueing up.

The reason it is priced cheaper in psf than the regular units is because of the Roof terraces.. So, only for those who liked open spaces .

wait for 13 years (3 years contraction + 5 years MOP + 5 years privalization), then buy from open market at 1.25mil
    Wah, cheap man.... Especially the 2121 sq ft. The only problem with roof terrace for such project is cannot do covered trellis.
    Value for money.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    wait for 13 years (3 years contraction + 5 years MOP + 5 years privalization), then buy from open market at 1.25mil
    No way. Look at Nuovo, Bishan Loft. Compare their launch price vs current price.

I think Singaporean can buy once 5 year from MOP. Only foreigners can buy after 10 years from MOP. See, I know something about EC leh....

better qualify :
    Your theory is correct is there is a market correction along the way.... Hahaha... This forum dangerous - people will quote you one.... So better cover backside.
    Last edited by chestnut; 08-11-12 at 16:47.

I think there is no max they can mark up but it's more of 12k income ceiling that they need to price into consideration. If they priced it too high or get the unit mix, sizes wrong, they will be stuck with the stock for a while.

Ironically, that is what is happening to this developer's DBSS - Pasir Ris ONE. It is only 30% sold despite launching for more than 1/2 a year, cos imo they screw up with the layout and pricing.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...235839/1/.html
    Pasir ris One is quite suay. Sea Esta and Ripple Bay were launched so cheap. Watercolours EC was also competitively priced. Not worth it to get a DBSS in pasir ris

No way. Look at Nuovo, Bishan Loft. Compare their launch price vs current price.

I think Singaporean can buy once 5 year from MOP. Only foreigners can buy after 10 years from MOP. See, I know something about EC leh....

better qualify :
    Your theory is correct is there is a market correction along the way.... Hahaha... This forum dangerous - people will quote you one.... So better cover backside.
    Ya, you are right. Pink IC can pick up at 5th yr.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Pasir ris One is quite suay. Sea Esta and Ripple Bay were launched so cheap. Watercolours EC was also competitively priced. Not worth it to get a DBSS in pasir ris
    Yeap, the developer's inexperience spoke volume in their pricing and if you study the layout carefully, the bedrooms are really tiny. That's the last think you want in a flat .... albeit a DBSS one.

Yeap, the developer's inexperience spoke volume in their pricing and if you study the layout carefully, the bedrooms are really tiny. That's the last think you want in a flat .... albeit a DBSS one.
    totally agree with that. they built it as if how a PC builder would want to milk on the $

is this very near MRT? from the map it doesnt look that near.

my bad, i was comparing it to the existing Tampines mrt.

Its not near to the mrt stn. Trilliant is aldy quite far and this is further. The location of centrale 8 is the best amongst all the developments in that plot of land.

if you pick up at 5th yr, do you have to give up your existing HDB flat?

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

think no need to give up current flat... single below 35yrs can buy EC after 5yrs MOP,... is like hdb treating it as private, except foreigner cannot buy it until 10yrs over....

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p....n?OpenDocument

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p....t?OpenDocument

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    Its not near to the mrt stn. Trilliant is aldy quite far and this is further. The location of centrale 8 is the best amongst all the developments in that plot of land.
    approx. 10mins walk from EC to the mall from the new Tampines Concourse road.

But what is exciting is the empty land near the new MRT.
    If FEO bids for it.. woohooo.. huat liao..

But but... no GLS yet.

yeap, small fish bro is right, you need not give up your hdb and singles can buy as pte condo regardless of age. Only restriction is on foreigner.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    It is actually nearer to the Tampines DTL station than the EW line Tampines station but I suspected it will be linked up via underground as it is gonna be interchange station.

Rough estimate using onemap is about 400m to Tampines DTL station.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    approx. 10mins walk from EC to the mall from the new Tampines Concourse road.

But what is exciting is the empty land near the new MRT.
    If FEO bids for it.. woohooo.. huat liao..

But but... no GLS yet.
    If they built a integrated interchange/mall, both Trilliant and Citylife buyers will be sitting on a goldmine but I reckon Tampines interchange is still relatively young.

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    Wow-lah... look at that 5bdr penthouse.... shiok arh!!...

for multi-generations, buy this better than FV lah.... also nearer to MRT station,... where is ywt & radha hur ??...
    here i am still waiting for any seller to sell me their mt sinai at 800psf..........oops sorry forgot i m radha08....

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    can some1 give me some good reason why the kitchen is sooooo smalllll....
    bro when you free i pick you up lets go visit showflat viewing...nowadays all kitchen small la...people no cook one...EXCEPT me......but no issue small kitchen small toilet small bedroom small house as long your heart is BIG...can liao....

Indicative is 800-820psf for 3br, shd be about 900k for a 3br. [from agent]

oh, btw you not sua koo leh ... just over-qualify to apply for one. Lolx!
    sama sama...i like the word overqualify...

if pink ic buy after 5 year are u consider buying ec or pc.......i.e if you still own a hdb flat can you buy a 5year old EC and NOT sell your hdb

The east side is a park dont get why developer dont open windows on that side of the building... what a pity!

From the floor plans, only east side window i can see is one at the master bedroom toilet...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    if pink ic buy after 5 year are u consider buying ec or pc.......i.e if you still own a hdb flat can you buy a 5year old EC and NOT sell your hdb
    Ya, u can buy a ec after 5yr from open mkt and retain your hdb. I rem viewing eden@tampines and almost committed ... Bro, u can take a look, patio quite big!

Looks beautiful! is this the nearest to MRT EC launched this year?

[IMG]Looks beautiful! is this the nearest to MRT EC launched this year?
    Yes, it's about 400m to DTL3. Looks beautiful except the last pic. Too hdb like IMO.

Yes, it's about 400m to DTL3. Looks beautiful except the last pic. Too hdb like IMO.
    ok la, HDB dont get to face a 100m long pool

ok la, HDB dont get to face a 100m long pool
    hdb got no big patio...

yeap, small fish bro is right, you need not give up your hdb and singles can buy as pte condo regardless of age. Only restriction is on foreigner.
    look at la casa EC coming to 5 years the price they selling same as PC so whats the incentive to buy a 5 year EC...