Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    Eco Sanctuary
    *Launching Soon*

1-bedroom ~506 sqft from $638k up (indicative price)
    2-bedroom ~667 sqft from $808k up (indicative price)
    2+Study ~754 sqft from $908k up (indicative price)
    3-bedroom ~969 sqft from $1.18m up (indicative price)
    3+Study ~1163 sqft from $1.38m up (indicative price)
    4-bedroom ~1367 sqft from $1.58m up (indicative price)
    Interesting. how many storey is this development? Will the pricing be the same for all levels?

The 3br pricing and layout is very similiar to one of just new condo up north.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    why they designed the aircon ledge next to the living balcony? huh..
    only 4 bedroom have yard. how about the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    Interesting. how many storey is this development? Will the pricing be the same for all levels?

The 3br pricing and layout is very similiar to one of just new condo up north.
    3 blocks of 24 storey towers.

3 blocks of 24 storey towers.
    Thanks, i see the word DB in some of the plans, what does it stand for? Also some of the kitchen have a round round drawing with a small x inside? What's that?

Thanks, i see the word DB in some of the plans, what does it stand for? Also some of the kitchen have a round round drawing with a small x inside? What's that?
    DB could be the circuit breaker, the round drawing must be the rubbish chute.

...here goes the chute issue again...now its in the kitchen cum living room for the smaller units!!! Wonder what the price would be like for the upper floors...

Nice, I like the placing of the rubbish chute. I realise the masterbedroom bathroom has 2 doors, one into the balcony as well, way cool.

...here goes the chute issue again...now its in the kitchen cum living room for the smaller units!!! Wonder what the price would be like for the upper floors...
    Bro, you confuse me, at first I thought the worse case scenario was for the chute to be hidden inside the cabinet, how come this design also an issue?

With 24 storeys, highest floor sure high price?

Bro, you confuse me, at first I thought the worse case scenario was for the chute to be hidden inside the cabinet, how come this design also an issue?

With 24 storeys, highest floor sure high price?

haha, this time its like if neighbors eat durian, will have nice aroma in the living room for the smaller unit.

sorry: I mistaken the white ledge. its not an aircon ledge and its external. maybe for building deco purposes.

haha, this time its like if neighbors eat durian, will have nice aroma in the living room for the smaller unit.
    the 4 bedroom looks hugh.

haha ok i get what you mean. I thought more convenient no need to have dustbin in the house, just keep the chute open, can do 3 pt shot from the living room.

Anyway if this pricing is confirm, TH and FR sure huat!!!

haha ok i get what you mean. I thought more convenient no need to have dustbin in the house, just keep the chute open, can do 3 pt shot from the living room.

Anyway if this pricing is confirm, TH and FR sure huat!!!
    ...it depends on whether its a sell-out,l FR still holding on to their last Prime block...WT is playing poker with Setia....see who show hand first.

...it depends on whether its a sell-out,l FR still holding on to their last Prime block...WT is playing poker with Setia....see who show hand first.
    Seem like a smart move by FR to ride on the wave for the prime block. But it make no sense to give 100k discount for a unit in block 103 I read somewhere. Looks like diary farm area is getting hot.

Seem like a smart move by FR to ride on the wave for the prime block. But it make no sense to give 100k discount for a unit in block 103 I read somewhere. Looks like diary farm area is getting hot.
    Bro u make me heart pain again

3BR layout better than 4BR. I really hate the 4BR "corridor type" layout. Walk into the house and then walk hoizontally in one long coriddor. 3BR at least look like a house and squarish with some depth.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    1 BD - 506sqft $6xxK
    2 BD - 700sqft $7xxK
    2 BD+S - 775sqft $8xxK
    3 BD - 980sqft $1.xxM
    3 BD+S - 1163sqft $1.2xM
    4 BD - 1367sqft $1.5xM

This project really have a BIG chute!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Bro u make me heart pain again

Bro, most impt you are happy, money can always make back one.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    This project really have a BIG chute!
    ..yup the cover is as wide as the kitchen yard door according to the layout plan.....

Bro, most impt you are happy, money can always make back one.
    Went to show room wanted to buy blk 103 at may.. They say not 4 sale but sept price drip so low..confirm pain.. Need 3 year to save $120k lay

SHOW ROOm almost ready for the great sales....

....uploaded the wrong file......colours in the one above a bit weird...

Sales of PCs at Petir road does not seem as 'hot' as Yishun 'SKIES Miltonia-which is already 75% sold in one month ONLY-WOW unbelieveable and great . Thanks to up and coming YISHUN with Yishun Hub/ Seletar Air Hub/potential NS12/B1&B2 Buildings at Gambas Ave & Yishun/TSL/NSE).

Perhaps the view at Petir Road, though with many greenery, but still lacks large quantity of reservoir water(symbolises money)?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Sales of PCs at Petir road does not seem as 'hot' as Yishun 'SKIES Miltonia-which is already 75% sold in one month ONLY-WOW unbelieveable and great . Thanks to up and coming YISHUN with Yishun Hub/ Seletar Air Hub/potential NS12/B1&B2 Buildings at Gambas Ave & Yishun/TSL/NSE).

Perhaps the view at Petir Road, though with many greenery, but still lacks large quantity of reservoir water(symbolises money)?
    Wow...SM already sold 75% in one month! Tree House was sold out within three weeks of launch. Wow Wow Wow.

Wow...SM already sold 75% in one month! Tree House was sold out within three weeks of launch. Wow Wow Wow.

Can't compare skies in terms of quantity because the price gap is different with tree house, buying at different timings also, 75% sales at this time is safe.

I feel It will be Hard for Eco to sell but I am excited to see what they can offer in terms of the architecture and furnishings.
    Competition at this area very tough, super overcrowded and on going nearby projects may be priced cheaper but will consider 1 or 2 bedder if the project has a unique selling point and is in my budget!

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Can't compare skies in terms of quantity because the price gap is different with tree house, buying at different timings also, 75% sales at this time is safe.

I feel It will be Hard for Eco to sell but I am excited to see what they can offer in terms of the architecture and furnishings.
    Competition at this area very tough, super overcrowded and nearby projects may be priced cheaper but will consider 1 or 2 bedder if the project has a unique selling point and is in my budget!
    I did my comparsion based on PikaChu comments on the surrounding amenities and its environment. He never talk about timing and prices.

Anyway, me also love SM...love those high units facing OCC.

I did my comparsion based on PikaChu comments on the surrounding amenities and its environment. He never talk about timing and prices.

Anyway, me also love SM...love those high units facing OCC.

He made his point too,given skies location and pricing, 75% in a month is very good indeed!

Did you invest in MR? haha

Anyone feel that Eco psf will be record high for that area?

He made his point too,given skies location and pricing, 75% in a month is very good indeed!

Did you invest in MR? haha

Anyone feel that Eco psf will be record high for that area?
    What is MR?

I bought OCC membership...play golf mah.

Maybe I should buy SM...so I don't need to travel so far everytime. But I worry that up & coming aero hub will make me deaf.

Whether Eco will be record high, I don't think so. Anyway, no need to be number one lah...its a nice and quiet place to stay can already.

What is MR?

I bought OCC membership...play golf mah.

Maybe I should buy SM...so I don't need to travel so far everytime. But I worry that up & coming aero hub will make me deaf.

Whether Eco will be record high, I don't think so. Anyway, no need to be number one lah...its a nice and quiet place to stay can already.
    Oh hello.
    Member there as well!

Keep the membership, when miltonia area blossom, the membership price will keep soaring, I am planning to change to warren country club.

A lot here are hoping that eco price will push their property, this of course is crucial.

Oh hello.
    Member there as well!

Keep the membership, when miltonia area blossom, the membership price will keep soaring, I am planning to change to warren country club.

A lot here are hoping that eco price will push their property, this of course is crucial.
    of cuz...the more $ the merrier!