Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172227323742 ... LastLast

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    My wife and myself are around 35 year old. Our household is just around 7k+. My wife got 0.4 month bonus and zero increment. I got 0.5 month bonus with 2% increment. It is not that easy, not sup sup suai.....
    Have u thought of getting an EC since u don't have a hdb? The EC quality as I understand is comparable to PC and even better than some..

Is there a big crowd over in the showflat? The price is costlier than TH and Foresque?
    I went after I finished dinner. It's not very crowded.
    Price wise, its cheaper than the current sub-sale price for Treehouse.
    I bought a 2+S yesterday at around $1,030 psf. Been eyeing this area for a while after I missed out on Treehouse. Went to see Foresque before. But the pricing quoted to me back then was close to $1,250psf. So didn't pursue.

Quote Originally Posted by KonNC
    Have u thought of getting an EC since u don't have a hdb? The EC quality as I understand is comparable to PC and even better than some..
    Hi..Thanks for the suggestion.

I have a HDB 5 room flat in Tiong Bahru.

I am actually eyeing Mt Sinai area. For Eco, it is semi-stay with investment purpose. If possible, I will like to accomodate my parents (2), in-laws(2), my wife and myself (2) with bro-in-law (1) and our two toddlers (2) and a dog in 2 bedder or 2+S bedder in year 2016 (TOP). If not, just sell it off upon completion.

This is why my budget is pretty low, given the fact our household income is around 7K+ and am only eligible for 60% loan now.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis
    I went after I finished dinner. It's not very crowded.
    Price wise, its cheaper than the current sub-sale price for Treehouse.
    I bought a 2+S yesterday at around $1,030 psf. Been eyeing this area for a while after I missed out on Treehouse. Went to see Foresque before. But the pricing quoted to me back then was close to $1,250psf. So didn't pursue.
    Is the developer absorbing the stamp duty fees?

i scream ice-cream!
    For tower C, if I am not wrong first day all 1rm and 4rm released stacks are all sold right?

Wow....selling like hot cakes....

I am actually eyeing Mt Sinai area. For Eco, it is semi-stay with investment purpose. If possible, I will like to accomodate my parents (2), in-laws(2), my wife and myself (2) with bro-in-law (1) and our two toddlers (2) and a dog in 2 bedder or 2+S bedder in year 2016 (TOP). If not, just sell it off upon completion.

This is why my budget is pretty low, given the fact our household income is around 7K+ and am only eligible for 60% loan now.
    Hi bro, won't it be a bit crowded to accommodate so many people in a 2 or 2+S?

Quote Originally Posted by KonNC
    Is the developer absorbing the stamp duty fees?
    No man, though that would be nice!

No man, though that would be nice!
    if absord sure snap up like siao

Hi I admit it is pack. However, given our financial status - we have had no choice.

Hi I admit it is pack. However, given our financial status - we have had no choice.
    No offence bro, but I think your 5-room flat will give you better quality of living though.

Yes it is possible for 9human + 1 dog in 775 sqft with 3.5m, here is how:

study room - 2chewren
    balcony 1x dog
    master - he n wife + bro in law
    2nd room - 2x double decker with 3.5m for 4pax

in fact living room with creative furnishing can occupy another 2pax adult with convertible sofa bed

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax

study room - 2chewren
    balcony 1x dog
    Hi you are right; but bro-in-law will sleep in living room.

yup that is what I tot for more privacy

Y must buy condo with the kind of money go buy a jumbo flat . Every body can stay together with space...

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax

study room - 2chewren
    balcony 1x dog

in fact living room with creative furnishing can occupy another 2pax adult with convertible sofa bed
    wah...dormitory.

Quote Originally Posted by Congress
    No utility room...can't have maid?
    nowadays quite common

This place looks like a great homestay option for those who can accept its location. But i wonder what is the "investment story" here? Hold for 4 years then sell to HDB upgraders? If rental, where would the tenants come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Congress
    No utility room...can't have maid?
    another grand scheme from garmen to reduce reliance on FT.. oops, i mean FW

I just came back from the showroom. Tower B almost fully sold out. They have released Tower A already!
    comparing price of most other devp in recent times, not surprising so many pple cheong

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    This place looks like a great homestay option for those who can accept its location. But i wonder what is the "investment story" here? Hold for 4 years then sell to HDB upgraders? If rental, where would the tenants come from?
    I hope to sell to HDB upgraders at a capital appreciation of 15-20%.

Hi Mate, I recall on another thread you also talking about buying condo...why must insist buy pte condo?Or maybe go try to get EC? Can get bigger size leh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Hi Mate, I recall on another thread you also talking about buying condo...why must insist buy pte condo?Or maybe go try to get EC? Can get bigger size leh.
    EC location is not attractive, and I have to give up my 5 room Tiong Bahru HDB which is hard for me.

EC has a lot of restriction when selling.

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    ES is probably one of the best among the three...design and price.
    Ok just come back from the show flat.. Time to give my review .. Compare the 3 project .. Tree house floor material use is homogenous tiles plus laminated flooring for bedroom, Fr floor material use is 24cmx24cm white compress marble and timber floor for bedroom. Es floor material use is 24cmx24cm marble and timber for bedroom and toilet also using marble.. Es provide the best in material. Fr provide the best landscaping .. Three house best in price.. Congrats to three house owner if u are going for investment.. U already make money.. Ok I keep on complaining I buy x .. From today onward I will not.. Ok I compare with es and fr , from the same level and facing.(high floor) I brought mine at $1529000 less all the furniture and stamp duty discount $1406255=$1107 psf but a es unit $1280000 +stamp duty$33000=$1313000=$1151 psf.. So each one is cheaper .. A 3+1 unit at fr is 1270sqft a 3+1 unit at es is only 1141sqft like 3 bedroom at fr..but es give u height ceiling.. Pls for ppl want to buy es next time ur renovation will be expensive (eg. Carpentry work, wall paper and shift power points) es building very nice design and stand on higher ground .. Fr also got high pillar .. So both building taller than three house.. Best best for es can open out all the door at balcony cause they using bi-fold door which is more expensive.. Not like 3 house and fr sliding door cannot open all the way. If time can go back . I will buy es but just too bad their unit is small.. Compare a 4 beded at fr and es .. Yet again fr win .. So depend on Wat u want, size and nice layout Versus good material and high ceiling.this is my 2 cent view only.. I like the es 4 bedroom toilet grand with 2 basin plus bath tub at balcony.. Swee swee

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Ok just come back from the show flat.. Time to give my review .. Compare the 3 project .. Tree house floor material use is homogenous tiles plus laminated flooring for bedroom, Fr floor material use is 24cmx24cm white compress marble and timber floor for bedroom. Es floor material use is 24cmx24cm marble and timber for bedroom and toilet also using marble.. Es provide the best in material. Fr provide the best landscaping .. Three house best in price.. Congrats to three house owner if u are going for investment.. U already make money.. Ok I keep on complaining I buy x .. From today onward I will not.. Ok I compare with es and fr , from the same level and facing.(high floor) I brought mine at $1529000 less all the furniture and stamp duty discount $1406255=$1107 psf but a es unit $1280000 +stamp duty$33000=$1313000=$1151 psf.. So each one is cheaper .. A 3+1 unit at fr is 1270sqft a 3+1 unit at es is only 1141sqft like 3 bedroom at fr..but es give u height ceiling.. Pls for ppl want to buy es next time ur renovation will be expensive (eg. Carpentry work, wall paper and shift power points) es building very nice design and stand on higher ground .. Fr also got high pillar .. So both building taller than three house.. Best best for es can open out all the door at balcony cause they using bi-fold door which is more expensive.. Not like 3 house and fr sliding door cannot open all the way. If time can go back . I will buy es but just too bad their unit is small.. Compare a 4 beded at fr and es .. Yet again fr win .. So depend on Wat u want, size and nice layout Versus good material and high ceiling.this is my 2 cent view only.. I like the es 4 bedroom toilet grand with 2 basin plus bath tub at balcony.. Swee swee
    Last es dun have floor to ceiling window not like 3 house and fr .. They have a 500mm low wall that all the way window up .

That's life. If I see TH, I will design FR better, when I see FR, I will design ES the best among the two. Otherwise, it look silly right?

Last es dun have floor to ceiling window not like 3 house and fr .. They have a 500mm low wall that all the way window up .
    Congrats all new es buyer.. Welcome to the neighborhood ..

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    That's life. If I see TH, I will design FR better, when I see FR, I will design ES the best among the two. Otherwise, it look silly right?
    Yes master u are right.. If not how to sell..they are good in design. Balcony not that big like sm.. Kitchen may be small but come handy with everything.. Design with style.. Full height cabinet in kitchen also very x one.

Yes master u are right.. If not how to sell..they are good in design. Balcony not that big like sm.. Kitchen may be small but come handy with everything.. Design with style.. Full height cabinet in kitchen also very x one.
    I don't like full height cabinet in kitchen, cuz I will never use it. I can't reach it!

Mr MRT, I'm missy.

My own view for sm..went to the show room months ago. The living is narrow but long.. Can see the dining table almost close to the sofa. Id remove one Wall to make the living room look big..the bacony at living room ok. But master bedroom so big for Wat.. End of the day ppl will put junk and hang cloth outside as living space inside too small.. Day time the living room will be dark for those low floor unit.this is Wat I face for me old condo morning at 10am need to switch on the light. Same layout.. But Bigger in size