View Poll Results: What actions will you take?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looking to buy. Will wait and enter if prices drop

16 30.77%
  • Looking to buy. Will buy smaller quantum to offset increase in monthly payment

3 5.77%
  • Looking to buy. I am not affected and will buy one regardless of this CM

10 19.23%
  • Not buying. I have to pay more cash outlay/installment. Will pass property investment for now

10 19.23%
  • Not buying and not affected. I am here to tcss

13 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condodemic! What will you boys n girls do now??

Default Condodemic! What will you boys n girls do now??

Just a quick poll to see how fellow members here will act from here

I knew from "boys and gals" that dtrax started this thread,,, lol

nothing I need to do, status quo, out of mkt for a long time liao

happily watching all the action frm the sidelines

Seems like we are still cashrich afterall based on this small sample size. >50% still looking to get one either for themselves or their chewren in case priced out of market

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    nothing I need to do, status quo, out of mkt for a long time liao

happily watching all the action frm the sidelines
    kekeke...Happy with all your MMs happily collecting rents?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    kekeke...Happy with all your MMs happily collecting rents?
    not that, bullets bo liao, else MM NO ENOUGH

Don't give away the sentiments to developers leh.

No longer enough for property buy anymore after all these CMs. Was hoping on re-finance but now no longer feasible. Have to wait till the CMs are removed. Do not know how long to wait. Now holding cash and if anything correct by 10% (shares, gold, Rolex) will cheong to buy. Property no chance until CMs removed

our TCSS group is no match from mainland Chinese carry suite cases of cash ... Singapore properties are better than gold for them
    Ride at your own risk !!!

anyone think is a good idea to sell and then buy with only 1 loan?

Why don't have the option "No 50% drop, No buy" ?

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    Why don't have the option "No 50% drop, No buy" ?
    Looking to buy. Will wait and enter if prices drop - No time limit, juz like QE3 infinity

property is not the only thing you guys can invest, you can try alternative investments like fine arts. Paintings by renowned artists never drop in price.

No buying for me since after previous CM in Dec'11, had been monitoring at the sideline. With this new one, have to wait and see for a while more. In the meantime, like some of you said, holding-on and not-selling.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    No buying for me since after previous CM in Dec'11, had been monitoring at the sideline. With this new one, have to wait and see for a while more. In the meantime, like some of you said, holding-on and not-selling.
    Can tell u very conservative. Risk averse. Good for u. Just don't look back and regret. That is my moto.

Go buy London prop. Buy gold. Buy equity. Overseas. ?..

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Go buy London prop. Buy gold. Buy equity. Overseas. ?..
    Bro, I enter Australia prop. Will top in 2014/5. Must try for diversification. Wah, the work involved damn jialat. When top lagi tough. Tax very unfavorable, have capital gain tax. Agent fee structure also diff. Need to get accountant to do taxation. Must also get tax file in Australia. Must keep all record of expenses and account will file it according to tax gain or tax deduction.

But really learn a lot.

My unit right at cbd. Near Victoria market - Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, I enter Australia prop. Will top in 2014/5. Must try for diversification. Wah, the work involved damn jialat. When top lagi tough. Tax very unfavorable, have capital gain tax. Agent fee structure also diff. Need to get accountant to do taxation. Must also get tax file in Australia. Must keep all record of expenses and account will file it according to tax gain or tax deduction.

But really learn a lot.

I read that foreigner can only buy from developer. And when you sell, you can only sell to Australian. Are you aware of this?

Quote Originally Posted by gilaone
    I read that foreigner can only buy from developer. And when you sell, you can only sell to Australian. Are you aware of this?
    Yup. They don't want foreigners to stir up the market too much. This venture is for me to test test overseas market. Once got the hang, then go further out. So this is for play play. Worse come to worse, sell at lost lor.

Bot Fulton Ln.

You may want to consider those overlooking Brisbane river in you are getting another one.

But really learn a lot.

But really learn a lot.

Yeah aussie prop is like that. US too.. Mainatnce is high. I m looking at London. So far more favourable of the lot..

Yup. They don't want foreigners to stir up the market too much. This venture is for me to test test overseas market. Once got the hang, then go further out. So this is for play play. Worse come to worse, sell at lost lor.

Bot Fulton Ln.
    I bought tower 1 from SP Setia.Yours is tower 1 or 2?That location cant go wrong,i am buying for own stay,as speculation not easy for aussie ppty as capital gain tax can kill u.However good CBD location is very much cheaper than in SG.

why not London?

why not London?
    I am into KLCC already since early this year.

Quote Originally Posted by supermax
    I bought tower 1 from SP Setia.Yours is tower 1 or 2?That location cant go wrong,i am buying for own stay,as speculation not easy for aussie ppty as capital gain tax can kill u.However good CBD location is very much cheaper than in SG.
    The newer block. Should be tower 2. 38 floor if I not mistaken. Bot this for fun. Capital gain tax is on 50% profit.

Was there in June to look see,look see.

If u stay there a couple of yrs, and show prove, then I think can escape capital gain tax. If u stay there, I believe to work, better get good accountant for tax purposes. Most are Malaysians.:

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    I am into KLCC already since early this year.
    Was looking at pavilion residence . Still thinking.

why not London?
    Bro, when u go in, let me know the details on that. I spreading out.

Was looking at pavilion residence . Still thinking.
    Pavillion no good buy. 99yrs. Better buy:

1. Hampshire Residences
    2. Panorama

Those two in hampshire vicinity superb atas feel, away from the hustle bustle yet few mins walk to klcc lrt which link direct to kl sentral which link direct to sg via train or link direct via erl to klia!

some other not bad ones are those at Jln Kia Peng there.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Pavillion no good buy. 99yrs. Better buy:

1. Hampshire Residences
    2. Panorama

Those two in hampshire vicinity superb atas feel, away from the hustle bustle yet few mins walk to klcc lrt which link direct to kl sentral which link direct to sg via train or link direct via erl to klia!

some other not bad ones are those at Jln Kia Peng there.
    Ok. Next week will be in KL, will go look see look see. I very old school, right from beginning when I go kl for biz trip, only know 3 key spot - PJ, Bangsar, KL. hahaha.

What is the expected gross rental yield? The rest on taxes, etc... I will check. Actually, if buy KL, for me very easy, my biz associate in KL will take care of the project for me swee swee.

According to him, he flipped a few units (landed) at puchong within a few month and made quite decent money.

Ok. Next week will be in KL, will go look see look see. I very old school, right from beginning when I go kl for biz trip, only know 3 key spot - PJ, Bangsar, KL. hahaha.

What is the expected gross rental yield? The rest on taxes, etc... I will check. Actually, if buy KL, for me very easy, my biz associate in KL will take care of the project for me swee swee.

According to him, he flipped a few units (landed) at puchong within a few month and made quite decent money.

Wah your ah long biz spread till KL sia!
    Gross yield is about 4.x% onwards