Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any update from showrooms today..

Default Any update from showrooms today..

any bro/sis went to look c....hows the situation..

Should be quiet. No body is shouting 200 units sold, $1200psf bla bla bla..

Today only the 1st day of CM. Most go there only see see look look.

My neighbour told me they went to view an old apt off central area and 4 viewers vying for the unit and one of the the party offered $20k above asking price. I think option issued straight away at the pool side.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Should be quiet. No body is shouting 200 units sold, $1200psf bla bla bla..

Today only the 1st day of CM. Most go there only see see look look.
    The quietness won't last long because of below:

Nationals from the US, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Norway (due to their FTAs status) who is in the banking industry(QFBs) are the winner for this 'Hunger Games'(property buying game)....as they do not need to pay ABSD and those who are working in QFBs may even take 90%LTV even after 6Oct 12 (Please correct me if I am wrong).

Congratulations to the above.....You have won!!!
    But soon, by Dec (if FTA signed with EU) , there may be other EU members that are working in banks(QFB) to join in as potential winners as well.

EU members populations. How many? 100 million, 500million or more?

Agent be patient hor, more business after Dec 12, I guess.....

Interesting...... Let's watch the game as it progresses to see any other developments.. lol
    Last edited by Pikachu1245; 06-10-12 at 18:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245

Nationals from the US, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Norway (due to their FTAs status) who is in the banking industry(QFBs) are the winner for this 'The Hunger Games'(property buying game)....as they do not need to pay ABSD and those who are working in QFBs may even take 90%LTV even after 6Oct 12 (Please correct me if I am wrong).

But soon, by Dec (after FTA signed with EU) , there will be other EU members that are working in banks(QFB) to join in as potential winners as well.

Agent be patient hor, more business after Dec, I guess.....

Interesting...... Let's watch the game as it progresses to see any other developments.. lol
    Wow, bro. U become so active today. Great

CM is only temp. Crisis is prolong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Wow, bro. U become so active today. Great

CM is only temp. Crisis is prolong.

Ya....... Correct........Well Said............

As I have posted in the Bedok Res thread, I see quite a crowd at the showflat today, mostly in their late 40s to 50s. I m guessing if these ppl are now rushing in to capitalise on the max loan tenure, otherwise the longer they wait means the shorter loan tenure they would enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245

Nationals from the US, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Norway (due to their FTAs status) who is in the banking industry(QFBs) are the winner for this 'Hunger Games'(property buying game)....as they do not need to pay ABSD and those who are working in QFBs may even take 90%LTV even after 6Oct 12 (Please correct me if I am wrong).

But soon, by Dec (if FTA signed with EU) , there may be other EU members that are working in banks(QFB) to join in as potential winners as well.

Agent be patient hor, more business after Dec 12, I guess.....

Swiss will buy a home in swiss cos it has dropped 15% due to measures - not able to use retirement fund to fund the purchase (if not wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    Swiss will buy a home in swiss cos it has dropped 15% due to measures - not able to use retirement fund to fund the purchase (if not wrong)

Seen the news attached below? :

Dated : Jul 5, 2012 - PropertyGuru.com.sg with
    Title : More ABSD-exempt foreigners bought Singapore homes in H1

I think the foreigners from the west are much more prudent in their purchasers because they compare prices (of cars and homes) here and back home, and most are simply not willing to pay

saw a couple at a KFC joint signing home loan LO with banker...

Showrooms should be packed today... assuming many old folks visit to find out more bout the ruling .... rather than buy ...

Today ST is packed with housing ads. wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    normal every sat also packed...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Trying to hold up the sales momentum, if it does then "experts" will say "liquidity & genuine demand blah blah blah"..........I noticed this during the last CM. 降温 because of 高温 near 地铁站.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    Trying to hold up the sales momentum, if it does then "experts" will say "liquidity & genuine demand blah blah blah"..........I noticed this during the last CM. 降温 because of 高温 near 地铁站.
    Kovan Regency was well received near the 高溫地鐵站。

ok now this is tOO much in one day!! lol

一过@他妈没啦!

sorry couldn't resist

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    ok now this is tOO much in one day!! lol
    Yes sir, carbuncle!
    遵命,克温哥!

Quote Originally Posted by silver023
    I think the foreigners from the west are much more prudent in their purchasers because they compare prices (of cars and homes) here and back home, and most are simply not willing to pay
    u r wrong liao la. they are loaded with cash. American banks held more than US$11 trillion ( That is US$11,000,000,000,000 ) in bank reserves. They are not lending because they are waiting for the US job market to recover.

Once the first sign of solid US recovery is clear, these angmo will buy like crazy overseas. The first stop will be Hong Kong, followed by Singapore. It will be 1974 ( The Great USA Producer Bull Run ) all over again. You know why? Because US$ will turn stronger and then weaker again.

But meanwhile, I advise u to wait for the current CM to take its full effect and scare all the weakholders outta market first.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    u r wrong liao la. they are loaded with cash. American banks held more than US$11 trillion ( That is US$11,000,000,000,000 ) in bank reserves. They are not lending because they are waiting for the US job market to recover.

Once the first sign of solid US recovery is clear, these angmo will buy like crazy overseas. The first stop will be Hong Kong, followed by Singapore. It will be 1974 ( The Great USA Producer Bull Run ) all over again. You know why? Because US$ will turn stronger and then weaker again.

But meanwhile, I advise u to wait for the current CM to take its full effect and scare all the weakholders outta market first.
    The most accurate cue you can take is from Tharman, because he is in IMF.

Went Riversails today and it was packed

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Went Riversails today and it was packed
    ok so no effect guess cos riversails is cheap n good...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    ok so no effect guess cos riversails is cheap n good...
    These people have no idea la. Never follow current affairs and all reacted too slowly.

The current Ben's QE is open-ended and the objective is to revive the job market so that bank will restart their lending. It is very obvious the amount they printed will cause the US$ to devalue somewhere into the future. This devalution will then caused the banks to acquire foreign assets and FLIP them. It is 1974 all over again.

I am glad Ah Khaw and Tharman able to see something beyond any of us and protected us from the attack.

Do not forget, USA has 2 past records of resetting their debts. First the GOLD BAN during the depression in 1930s, second during the Gold unpegging in the 1950s.

Good Luck, that is all I can reveal.

These people have no idea la. Never follow current affairs and all reacted too slowly.

The current Ben's QE is open-ended and the objective is to revive the job market so that bank will restart their lending. It is very obvious the amount they printed will cause the US$ to devalue somewhere into the future. This devalution will then caused the banks to acquire foreign assets and FLIP them. It is 1974 all over again.

I am glad Ah Khaw and Tharman able to see something beyond any of us and protected us from the attack.
    多「靠他們」保護。。

Do not forget, USA has 2 past records of resetting their debts. First the GOLD BAN during the depression in 1930s, second during the Gold unpegging in the 1950s.

Good Luck, that is all I can reveal.
    and dun forget, they got the BIGGEST GUN on planet Earth today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    多「靠他們」保護。。
    u a Taiwanese ?

and dun forget, they got the BIGGEST GUN on planet Earth today.
    and dun forget, Soros is very politically inclined within the US. Can you remember what happened in 1990s?

u a Taiwanese ?
    No, local.