Thread: Why so few condo in Tampines?

Default Why so few condo in Tampines?

I have always wondered why a town as big as Tampines have so few condo projects, especially near the central area. Is something brewing?

If you noticed, most of the sites rolled out are mostly for EC lately like Trilliant, Arc@Tampines and new EC coming up next to Trilliant. New notable private project I can recall is only Waterview and the one close by Waterview that is won by FEO a few months ago. For the ones that are built some time ago are probably Tropica (only pte condo???) and The Eden @ Tampines & Pinevale (EC).

I am sure if GLS got some plot release in closer to Tamp central, the demand will definitely be strong considering there is a pool of ready upgraders. If Punggol is the town with most condo, Tampines definitely rank as one of the town with the least.
    Last edited by bakasa2002; 18-10-12 at 14:39.

after bedok tanah merah full house...next will be tampines...coming soon...

ya... along waterview that stretch so many plots land sales coming up

wait for the dust at punggol to settle first.

Mabbe will have another intergrated project at the bus interchange like Bedok Residences and Centris...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    ya... along waterview that stretch so many plots land sales coming up
    Ya, there are mostly on reserve and far from central part. Come to think of it, Tampines really have much less no. of pte proj compare to say TPY? Even AMK has more condos? Centro Residences, Granduer 8?
    Last edited by bakasa2002; 18-10-12 at 16:26.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Ya, there are mostly on reserve and far from central part. Come to think of it, Tampines really have much less no. of pte proj compare to say TPY? Even AMK has more condos?
    Cos Tampines got MBT mah...He really needs the long time residents to support and vote for him...

Not only tampines la, look at the whole of Jurong, Clementi, same thing...very limited condo and landed.

I have always wondered why a town as big as Tampines have so few condo projects, especially near the central area. Is something brewing?

If you noticed, most of the sites rolled out are mostly for EC lately like Trilliant, Arc@Tampines and new EC coming up next to Trilliant. New notable private project I can recall is only Waterview and the one close by Waterview that is won by FEO a few months ago. For the ones that are built some time ago are probably Tropica (only pte condo???) and The Eden @ Tampines & Pinevale (EC).

I am sure if GLS got some plot release in closer to Tamp central, the demand will definitely be strong considering there is a pool of ready upgraders. If Punggol is the town with most condo, Tampines definitely rank as one of the town with the least.

Ya, there are mostly on reserve and far from central part. Come to think of it, Tampines really have much less no. of pte proj compare to say TPY? Even AMK has more condos? Centro Residences, Granduer 8?
    AMK got only 2 right? That is a lot meh? Unless you count the stretch near YCK. Then there is castle green, nuovo, seasons, etc

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    Not only tampines la, look at the whole of Jurong, Clementi, same thing...very limited condo and landed.
    Hmm, Jurong got right? Rem Jurong East and Lakeside got quite a few, etc? Clementi maybe less cos' older town like Bedok in the East also v limited, unless include Bedok Reservoir stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30
    AMK got only 2 right? That is a lot meh? Unless you count the stretch near YCK. Then there is castle green, nuovo, seasons, etc
    Hmm, beyond Castle Green then is YCK road right? I rem the hospital there is still AMK?