Page 102 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1090

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

  1. #1011
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lec50000 View Post
    Hi.
    Rental rate good?got $8psf?
    Mine isn't a studio/one-bedder, hence cannot get $8psf. But am quite satisfied. Close to $6psf.

  2. #1012
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    anyway developer called me and mentioned my units are not ready ...

  3. #1013
    Insights Advocator

    User Info Menu

    Default

    If it helps, there are still patches of work going all over. The carpark ramp is closed till end of this week and you will have to drive against the traffic to get to the basement carpark. If you do not want to see or experience all these inconveniences, taking keys later might not be a bad idea.

  4. #1014
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    If it helps, there are still patches of work going all over. The carpark ramp is closed till end of this week and you will have to drive against the traffic to get to the basement carpark. If you do not want to see or experience all these inconveniences, taking keys later might not be a bad idea.

    Ya, saw gondola still hanging externally

  5. #1015
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    Rental yield is pretty bad for this project. Studio were transacted average 1.05M but closing rental is like 2.5k only. 2 bedders even worse. Average 1.7M but renting out on the higher end of 3k. Can't even pay the bank.
    Now that the caveats are out on URA, I wonder where was his so-called closing rental of $2500 for studio, and 3k plus rental for 2-bedder....

  6. #1016
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian View Post
    Now that the caveats are out on URA, I wonder where was his so-called closing rental of $2500 for studio, and 3k plus rental for 2-bedder....
    Should be from the air.

  7. #1017
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Should be from the air.
    Ya.Dont be fool by these unscrupulous agents

  8. #1018
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    By the way, more food outlets are sprouting up at Duo Galleria. Popped by Pizza Express (same as the one at Scotts Square) for dinner. Saw that Yoshinoya, F-Innovators (behind a chain of restaurants) and a wine bar are all renovating their premises.

  9. #1019
    OCR properties going to crash!

    User Info Menu

    Default

    So facts has proven that this thomastansb is pretty much a liar? (like minority!)

    Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian View Post
    Now that the caveats are out on URA, I wonder where was his so-called closing rental of $2500 for studio, and 3k plus rental for 2-bedder....
    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Rental yield is pretty bad for this project. Studio were transacted average 1.05M but closing rental is like 2.5k only. 2 bedders even worse. Average 1.7M but renting out on the higher end of 3k. Can't even pay the bank.

  10. #1020
    Insights Advocator

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian View Post
    By the way, more food outlets are sprouting up at Duo Galleria. Popped by Pizza Express (same as the one at Scotts Square) for dinner. Saw that Yoshinoya, F-Innovators (behind a chain of restaurants) and a wine bar are all renovating their premises.
    Sure hope to see more movement in terms of commercial tenants.

    I am also looking forward to the Beach Road site tender announcements next week. Curious how much land price has moved since 2011 when Duo site was bought. Also who paid more than $1.138 billion for it.

    Could M+S be holding back for higher rents pending this announcement? Duo Tower has yet to fill up as well. Are they really that choosy?

    2 cents,
    PropVestor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •